All New Paladin Weapon

Repinski

Howey, seriously ask Luke or Freaky, I hit delete before your nubly face decided to OP a deleted account because he was to scarred to OP it while it was active. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Howey, seriously ask Luke or Freaky, I hit delete before your nubly face decided to OP a deleted account because he was to scarred to OP it while it was active. :icon_wink:

The op was made long before you quit but we were waiting for Luke to show that his tribe had a morale compass.

DeletedUser

Rofl, at the Pally weapons, well done very funny.

Rest of topic hmmmmmmm, Rep and Howey need their own rumble/flame topic me thinks.

I'll mumble something about having a sense of humor, water under the bridge, spilt milk, bygones etc and really hope I don't get kicked or my Pally will need to find one of those Rep's Hopping pogo sticks real quick!!! ;-P

DeletedUser

Rofl, at the Pally weapons, well done very funny.

Rest of topic hmmmmmmm, Rep and Howey need their own rumble/flame topic me thinks.

I'll mumble something about having a sense of humor, water under the bridge, spilt milk, bygones etc and really hope I don't get kicked or my Pally will need to find one of those Rep's Hopping pogo sticks real quick!!! ;-P

Don't worry i'm sure if !UN! attacked you, you could ask some of !UN! to help you

DeletedUser

i want one:icon_twisted:

can someone make it for me pls:icon_redface:?

i dont have opera:(

P.s- contact me if you can,i got an idea!

DeletedUser

Can yooh two stop flirting pl0x:icon_twisted:

Never!

>:-(

Fine >.<

2ni1fyo.jpg

^This

This post is worth endorsing.

See, I have Lewder Pally weapon equipped. Did you notice? o_O

I never thought I'd be saying this but Pyker, I agree with you :icon_eek:

(get it? cause whenever The Lewder uses his 'ability' people agree with him but they always point out how surprised they are that they are aggreeing with him... because he used his ability without being detected ^^ The Lweder's Pink Elephant FTW!)

DeletedUser

Thought this was pretty funny. I was sipping down a nice cold one while hitting the 3 magical buttons a few hundred times and the guy I was attacking sent me this.
[spoil]
oyeah.jpg
[/spoil]
I would post his following messages but they ain't appropriate to be shown here :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Norville play nicely with a fellow Class member ;)

Thought this was pretty funny. I was sipping down a nice cold one while hitting the 3 magical buttons a few hundred times and the guy I was attacking sent me this.
[spoil]
oyeah.jpg
[/spoil]
I would post his following messages but they ain't appropriate to be shown here :icon_eek:

LOL

Nice weapons.. i hope i can find them sooner

No because you're scared of nukes

Repinski

thought this was pretty funny. I was sipping down a nice cold one while hitting the 3 magical buttons a few hundred times and the guy i was attacking sent me this.
[spoil]
oyeah.jpg
[/spoil]
i would post his following messages but they ain't appropriate to be shown here :icon_eek:

lmao!