all old *I* mems..

Mynizzle

im busy point whoring it up because Jake97 never slows down, i havent launched a single attack, im waiting for gifted *I* villages. I heard you guys have cookies, I would like a cookie.

DeletedUser

I have to agree with you.

26 The Alliance of TEC 2 8,49 Mio.
37 New Found Nation 3,26 Mio.

Wow, TATEC2 still has more ODA than N.F.N. even though we closed down long ago, Db, you fail.

Yeah TATEC2 had mass recruited, what, 3 times our members? Including our academy tribe. NFN had around 30 members, and we still managed to survive vs SF. If you were raping SF, how come you bled about 500k points in k94 in the first week while we came out ahead about 10k? Maybe because every good player in TATEC2 decided to leave.

mordecairule

im busy point whoring it up because Jake97 never slows down, i havent launched a single attack, im waiting for gifted *I* villages. I heard you guys have cookies, I would like a cookie.
Ha i remember that back in the day

DeletedUser

I think What has hurt the SE is that they've never had to fight a real war as DI/LB-*I*-VF-*I*.

DeletedUser

VF had a fight against MP tribes and we're continuing it.

VF didn't really fight a real tribe though (ib4imaginary). PTT-B has always been in a war though so the members who went to PTT-B are in an infinitely better situation.

DeletedUser

Pro. You warred a tribe that was based in K36 and had some academy in K48. And you won! :)

DeletedUser

OK Lethal, grt, you two are probably right. VF was, in the end, an epic failure. What can I say now... long live PTT? :) Hell yeah! :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

OK Lethal, grt, you two are probably right. VF was, in the end, an epic failure. What can I say now... long live PTT? :) Hell yeah! :icon_cool:

Did I ever say they were a failure? No; they succeeded in uniting the SE into a single tribe, they managed to push the MP family on their heels, and they have left their mark.

But look at what they've done in the SE? What've they done? Sure, you can brag about THOR dying, but that'd be the same as saying that -G was the reason for *I*'s demise, which just isn't true. Just unfortunate timing. Check out the area that VF started with and that *I* ended with. You've created some of the best players, but they have all migrated to PTT where they are ALL great players.

*I* is all just a bunch of inactive eaters, while the war-tested VF went to PTT. They're not failures, they just never really had to play the game the way a successful tribe had to.

DeletedUser

well i dont deal with external issues of PTT-B but i rly dont belive -R and -B will stand neutral, maybe we will if -G deal with u easly ;)

CDCS isalmost done and angrim is start to be without targets lololol (j/k)

Yeah, PTT-B would crumble without PTT-G giving you all that support.

DeletedUser

Both Jason and CCLL have agreed before this happened, that in the case of -G sending the first attacks, -B would stay neutral, and I've had Jason confirm that this morning.

And you are preparing as if that is true? Prepare as if it isn't.