all old *I* mems..

DeletedUser

Yeah, PTT-B would crumble without PTT-G giving you all that support.

Sometimes it's hard for me to tell if you are lying or not. Do you really think they are supporting us? No lie m8 they are NOTTTTT. In fact I have troops in some of their villages from back in the day. Seriously, you would think a spy would be telling you these things.

DeletedUser

It's hard to beat the trolls when their feeding themselves :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sometimes it's hard for me to tell if you are lying or not. Do you really think they are supporting us? No lie m8 they are NOTTTTT. In fact I have troops in some of their villages from back in the day. Seriously, you would think a spy would be telling you these things.

I don't blame you for trying to save face on public forums :icon_razz: Although it is a bit pointless, not like anyone has any respect for you or PTT-except the ones that already have their heads up your ass and have gone insane due to lack of oxygen to their head ;P

So I guess you are just trying to make yourself feel better :icon_cool: Won't work forever, eventually reality will stick its ugly head out from behind the wall of lies you try to convince yourself to believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't blame you for trying to save face on public forums :icon_razz: Although it is a bit pointless, not like anyone has any respect for you or PTT-except the ones that already have their heads up your ass and have gone insane due to lack of oxygen to their head ;P

So I guess you are just trying to make yourself feel better :icon_cool: Won't work forever, eventually reality will stick its ugly head out from behind the wall of lies you try to convince yourself to believe.

o no people don't have respect for us :( ? What will I do know, guess I will just keep playing. lol you think I care what people think? Give me a break.

DeletedUser

o no people don't have respect for us :( ? What will I do know, guess I will just keep playing. lol you think I care what people think? Give me a break.

Else you wouldn't lie in public. But I moved on to a further conclusion.

"So I guess you are just trying to make yourself feel better"

Work on your reading comprehension ;)

DeletedUser

Else you wouldn't lie in public. But I moved on to a further conclusion.

"So I guess you are just trying to make yourself feel better"

Work on your reading comprehension ;)

Well I am 98% percentile in my country for reading comprehension so I think I'm okay on that score. I will admit it is difficult to decipher your rammbling idiocy now and then.

DeletedUser

Well I am 98% percentile in my country for reading comprehension so I think I'm okay on that score. I will admit it is difficult to decipher your rammbling idiocy now and then.

How does one rate reading comprehension? You mean, knowledge of a foreign language as a whole or?