All Things Are Temporal

DeletedUser

Most of Temp began to quit/go inactive 1month ago so it won't be much of a war, temp/fray hasn't really been strong for about 6months now sadly

rofl not what you have been telling everyone, in fact you clearly said when fray reformed into temp, we have got rid of all the dead wood, only active players here all super active gonna crush davy crockett and then innov/chess, funny how suddenly when a clan youre not 4 times the size of joins in all of a sudden its down to inactivity and not the fact you all suck thats going to end temp/fray

DeletedUser102068

rofl not what you have been telling everyone, in fact you clearly said when fray reformed into temp, we have got rid of all the dead wood, only active players here all super active gonna crush davy crockett and then innov/chess, funny how suddenly when a clan youre not 4 times the size of joins in all of a sudden its down to inactivity and not the fact you all suck thats going to end temp/fray

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999

my sides are hurting
the super active tribe temp is suddenly inactive
what a shock
:icon_eek:

DeletedUser101209

Great post, Alot more work then i woulda put :)

Anyone else notice this is perfect time for davy crockets to get revenge on Temp? I mean they didnt use any of past month to kill him for his "crimes" against W55.

Davy Crocket 1 pt

Temp 0 pts

Davy Crocket will get 1 pt for every temp member he kills.

Oh and all Temp members will be/are Refugees.

DeletedUser

Temp Are BADD!!! They Will BE All Cleared And Off The Game By Monday !

DeletedUser

Hmm would of been nice to play against you guys but uni tomorrow :p Good luck everyone

DeletedUser

i hope your not that player on 170k points? because you have no room to comment mate...

DeletedUser102068

i was more pointing out we had diplo with them before they declared... lol
seems to me with your grammer, you no room to comment mate...
you mean i was just pointing out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaha this is more funny than i expected it to be.........

temp are already falling apart and not even a shot has been fired from 4zl, just the declaration has made 2 quit so far, not to mention all the support they have over this side of the world has a lot of travel time back to their side of the world to protect against the potential incomings from 4zl, you got to love the way fray/tmp are, all big balls fighting the small calns, along comes a clan bigger than them and they al find excuses to leave or declare defeat straight away.

its ok fray/temp when people ask why ou dont play any more just say.............bigger boys came and ruined our game

DeletedUser

seems to me with your gammer, you no room to comment mate...
you mean i was just pointing out

nice... resorting to pointing out bad grammar.

you might want to learn to first spell mate. its grammar...

DeletedUser

Erm... You both just broke the forum rules lol, just wanted to say :p

DeletedUser

all I can say about this world is temp has a serious lack of everything. I give them 2 weeks

And you all said he was trolling! :lol:

134304d1313846836-i_love_this_thread_113.jpg

And the winner is....

DAVY CROCKETT! :lol:

DeletedUser

shouldn't be that funny seeing as 4zl? is BAWLZ' academy tribe, says so right on their profile

4 hours in and you're already making excuses, maybe this won't be as much fun as we thought

How is it you're? I'm one person.. i don't represent Temp.. i quit a month ago and it was common knowledge, try reading before you comment.