Already Been Outed

DeletedUser

so if you ask for a ban you can get it? thats amazing huh >.> i'm not talking about anyone in particular <.< :lol:

DeletedUser

timmish you should get ****** anyway as your not aloud to talk about mods =P

DeletedUser

bloody spends time only on w38, i come by from time to time on w15 and w6 :p i missed you so here i am :icon_razz: came to see if valpo hasn't eaten you yet:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

bloody spends time only on w38, i come by from time to time on w15 and w6 :p i missed you so here i am :icon_razz: came to see if valpo hasn't eaten you yet:icon_twisted:

Foxeh loves meh. But you, you has left me :(

DeletedUser

i did not :icon_surprised:, shini left you, i just been very very busy xD i hadn't had time for tw either :p plus no fun to spam the forums of a w that i'm not playing anymore :icon_sad:
umm good, cuzz it seems valpo ate w38 mod

DeletedUser

i did not :icon_surprised:, shini left you, i just been very very busy xD i hadn't had time for tw either :p plus no fun to spam the forums of a w that i'm not playing anymore :icon_sad:
umm good, cuzz it seems valpo ate w38 mod

sssssh dun tell
msn_red_fox_smilies-21.gif

DeletedUser

sssssh dun tell
msn_red_fox_smilies-21.gif

:icon_surprised:Spit him back valpo, someone needs to close some threads there that are useless, you mayy eat him again after he does his job...plus spam on those forums stinks bleh, i miss teh times when we were all gathered on the w spam thread and talked about skorms pokemon underwear :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

:icon_surprised:Spit him back valpo, someone needs to close some threads there that are useless, you mayy eat him again after he does his job...plus spam on those forums stinks bleh, i miss teh times when we were all gathered on the w spam thread and talked about skorms pokemon underwear :lol::lol:

i miss skorm :mad:

*try to spit mod out again...

this could take a while.

DeletedUser

i miss skorm :mad:

*try to spit mod out again...

this could take a while.

Bloody misses the whole spam army...lajoo and shini too.... shini thought it was cool to be banned at 555 posts, he could at least make em 666 xD

Oky oky you lil vamp fox, take your time spitting the mod, bloody's not in a hurry
Umm you may tell him to wash after he comes out of your stomach though :lol:

DeletedUser

Bloody misses the whole spam army...lajoo and shini too.... shini thought it was cool to be banned at 555 posts, he could at least make em 666 xD

Oky oky you lil vamp fox, take your time spitting the mod, bloody's not in a hurry
Umm you may tell him to wash after he comes out of your stomach though :lol:

nope people come outa my belly all clean :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

will you have time for IF? :icon_neutral:

ofc i will =P

We'll make him have time. Otherwise we'll just sit his account and pretend we're him :lol:

timmish nether your nor vampfox or both of you together have the ability to pretend to be me even if you 2 are very good at following in my footsteps
<3