Amazon Fishing Trip

DeletedUser

Internet is being slow tonight so is there any updates on the stats for SubV and Piranha

DeletedUser

here you go:

PIRANA against SubV:
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: PIRANA
Side 2:
Tribes: SubV

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7
Side 2: 56
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45,800
Side 2: 487,773
Difference: 441,973

chart

[/spoil]

PIRANA against KIA:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: KIA

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 0
Difference: 45

chart

Side 1: 412,740
Difference: 412,740

chart

[/spoil]

PIRANA against Chosen:
[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Chosen

Side 1: 41
Difference: 41

chart

Side 1: 362,038
Difference: 362,038

chart

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Alright thanks for the update. But it appears they are doing pretty good expect for with the number one tribe

DeletedUser

Anyway, the Statistics above are INACCURATE because PIRANA has an academy tribe named -DIE-.

SubV vs. PIRANA and -DIE-
(-DIE- is an academy tribe of PIRANA)

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 269
Side 2: 22
Difference: 247

chart

Side 1: 2,370,294
Side 2: 184,671
Difference: 2,185,623

chart
[/spoil]

=========================

KIA vs. PIRANA and -DIE-

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: KIA
Side 2:
Tribes: PIRANA, -DIE-

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 82
Side 2: 143
Difference: 61

chart

Side 1: 738,320
Side 2: 1,280,355
Difference: 542,035

chart
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well the Secret is out now! PIRANA has an academy INSIDE the main tribe.

DeletedUser

Does that mean they are hugging even themselves? :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

my mistake, i meant to put "-DIE-" as the academy tribe...fixing it atm

DeletedUser

silentknight, he did one week stats as well so don't try to bs us by puting the 3 month statistics to fill in for his week statistics. I know none of you can even give the slightest credit to Piranha because you just don't like merges, even though they seemed to be relatively effective in this world. For example, Gnome and Wombles, SubV and o_O and I'm not sure if Brave merged with anyone but I think they did as well. Also you need give Piranha some credit, while in the midst of a merge, they were being attacked by the number one tribe of the world, KIA, and Chosen and they held them off and assaulted them pretty damn well, with the exception of Subv. Also seeing as though they now have had time to stabilize, and build up better communication between themselves and their family tribe I think you'll be very surprised with what Piranha becomes.

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to add Envy joining Eb-Gbs to that list as well, Eb-Gbs is a great, strong tribe that has merged more than Piranha, so I hope you all can see a tribe shouldn't be measured by the amount of merges it has had, it should be measured by the cooperation of the tribe, the execution of ops, the ability to stack a vill in mere hours, and I'm completely aware that this game is called Tribalwars but diplomacy plays a key aspect to this game as well

DeletedUser67103

silentknight, he did one week stats as well so don't try to bs us by puting the 3 month statistics to fill in for his week statistics. I know none of you can even give the slightest credit to Piranha because you just don't like merges, even though they seemed to be relatively effective in this world. For example, Gnome and Wombles, SubV and o_O and I'm not sure if Brave merged with anyone but I think they did as well. Also you need give Piranha some credit, while in the midst of a merge, they were being attacked by the number one tribe of the world, KIA, and Chosen and they held them off and assaulted them pretty damn well, with the exception of Subv. Also seeing as though they now have had time to stabilize, and build up better communication between themselves and their family tribe I think you'll be very surprised with what Piranha becomes.

Well this is being th seconed time on W48 forums i wanted to state my opinion!

Gonfik,U say a tribe should'nt be measured for the number of tribe merges and u even had the nerve to state other tribal merges and tried to compare them to Piranha,but let me tell u something,I see that piranha has the biggest member count and well if i remember right thats massive HUGGING!,SubV and many others have merged,but lets do some REAL comparing shall we:

SubV after their merge with o_O=member Count=44
piranha After their countless merges with everyone around them=Member Count=102
EB-GBS After thier merge=Member Count=54
brave! after...Wait IDK if they Merged,but they are=member Count=54

So After this it concludes that all tribes listed has not surpassed the 60 Member limit i think every tribe should have!
And u guys even have a academy tribe called -DIE- too

and U guys talk about managing well,but in my eyes u guys Merged ur way to #2 spot by mass merging ur compitition and gained the Rank U did!

so if we have a Look U guys have a grand total of 174 members including ur academy tribe,So as I may conclude U guys are in FACT a MASSIVE HUGGING tribe that is scared of War,and/or maybe just want to outnumber everyone just so u can scare them with Ur numbers instead of ur troops...

piranha is one of the worst tribes i ever met!!!or SEEN!

Lose alot of ur members then come here and brag!!!

U and ur post is a FAIL!
~BM

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@Gonfik
m8 plz dont say it as everyone is against PIRANA.I luv you guys:)
Anyways on topic diplomacy is a key and this world has seen a lot of merges.But by merging you should take in players with skill and troops and not those with points and vils.PIRANA has failed with regards to this not entirely but partially since they do have some semi-good players left to lead OPs and other related matters.

DeletedUser

yeah death is right, i talk alot of smack about PIRANA but i dont hate them. Alot of their members i have respect for.

Its just sum1 to poke fun at. Every1 does it. When ur in a larger tribe looking at a smaller tribe u say they are noobs.
When ur a low member count looking at a high member count u say they are mass recruiters.
When u look at Khaos u say barb noblers when u look at brave u say they throw rocks at sinking ships.

Its nothing personal its just fun to stir up the pot and watch it type an angry response at u sometimes. ^.^

DeletedUser

Sorry for the double post, but I'd like to add Envy joining Eb-Gbs to that list as well, Eb-Gbs is a great, strong tribe that has merged more than Piranha, so I hope you all can see a tribe shouldn't be measured by the amount of merges it has had, it should be measured by the cooperation of the tribe, the execution of ops, the ability to stack a vill in mere hours, and I'm completely aware that this game is called Tribalwars but diplomacy plays a key aspect to this game as well

Envy was a three member tribe hardly a merge.