An Absolut Letdown

Lord BillyNoMates

varo you are trash

you have 360 odd villages 220+ were internals

at least 100 were barbs

that makes your normal nobles under 50 maybe a little over give or take the villages you have lost

Varomnia

Should we start a drinking game of how many times Martin comes on the externals and openly insults someone, especially without evidence? Get lost. This thread had nothing to do with you, why do you feel so compelled to take away from the OP's topic?

varo you are trash

at least 100 were barbs

that makes your normal nobles under 50 maybe a little over give or take the villages you have lost

For the record, I fought and nobled 156 villages that were not from an internals, or freely given to me. Which leaves me with 63 barbarian villages, and 167 villages being gifts or internals. (all time)

Should we now put your fantastic history under the microscope next? Would you like to do that for us, honestly, or do we have to do the homework for you too?

Lord BillyNoMates

you did not only get given 167 internals

i just counted over 220

or maybe your just claiming that some of the internals wernt internals because only players in NN know they were internals

and i didnt insult you in fact you are a trashy player and thats a fact and if you dont want to be called a trashy player then maybe stop your trashy moves and your trashy moaning about all the money you spent on w94

DeletedUser120430

Screenshot_2018-01-28-22-20-28.png
varo you are trash

at least 100 were barbs

Given a look at your player conquer history, aside from one cap against sokol which they recaped almost straight after, and maybe one or two from varomina,

You haven't had any real player caps since the 1st of December which might I add was a dying account. After that, 1 or two from superbad which you lost anyways.

But you've had roughly 100 caps since then. And what's that I see
Are you and bunter good friends or you just like to stick close.
If you're going to give anyone grief and call them trash for taking internals, don't think that you're any better

Lord BillyNoMates

View attachment 1431

Given a look at your player conquer history, aside from one cap against sokol which they recaped almost straight after, and maybe one or two from varomina,

You haven't had any real player caps since the 1st of December which might I add was a dying account. After that, 1 or two from superbad which you lost anyways.

But you've had roughly 100 caps since then. And what's that I see
Are you and bunter good friends or you just like to stick close.
If you're going to give anyone grief and call them trash for taking internals, don't think that you're any better

bunter is merging into me and im still giving his villages to other tribe members

varo when he was internalling someone was a greedy selfish noob who took them without leadership permission because he asked the account player for them and he didnt give anyone else them he wanted them all for himself

even though bunter is merging into me i dont mind if hes internalled by the entire tribe so everyone benefits

when it comes to varo HE WANTS EVERYTHING

DeletedUser50733

just stating a fact

varo is heavily disliked in both tribes

in the long run that is only going to affect vodka

im just glad NN doesnt have to put up with his selfishness and greediness anymore

thats all vodka from this moment on
I actually like varo account. They’re happy and willing to fight, since they joined there’s not been one complaint about anything, au contraire they seem to be enjoying themselves alot! Maybe it was just the NN environment they didn’t like lol

DeletedUser120430

bunter is merging into me and im still giving his villages to other tribe members

varo when he was internalling someone was a greedy selfish noob who took them without leadership permission because he asked the account player for them and he didnt give anyone else them he wanted them all for himself

even though bunter is merging into me i dont mind if hes internalled by the entire tribe so everyone benefits

when it comes to varo HE WANTS EVERYTHING

When it comes to craving attention on the forum, YOU WANT EVERYTHING

Lord BillyNoMates

I actually like varo account. They’re happy and willing to fight, since they joined there’s not been one complaint about anything, au contraire they seem to be enjoying themselves alot! Maybe it was just the NN environment they didn’t like lol

maybe thats because they called vodka dirty for turning on sinful

and after all varo has spent a lot of $$ probably doesnt want vodka to turn on him thats for sure

Varomnia

and after all varo has spent a lot of $$ probably doesnt want vodka to turn on him thats for sure

They won't turn on me. In fact, I would happily gift them every village of mine if it means taking you down, but, I'm given the opportunity to do that myself, so, quit the smack talk and baseless insults and see me on the battlefield, I've not received anything from you in days!

Lord BillyNoMates

They won't turn on me. In fact, I would happily gift them every village of mine if it means taking you down, but, I'm given the opportunity to do that myself, so, quit the smack talk and baseless insults and see me on the battlefield, I've not received anything from you in days!
you couldnt take me down if i left my account inactive for 7 days

you like other people doing your dirty work for you

must be why your ODA is 3 times lower then your rank

Varomnia

you couldnt take me down if i left my account inactive for 7 days

you like other people doing your dirty work for you

must be why your ODA is 3 times lower then your rank

We'll see. Enjoy the dumpster fire!

giphy.gif

I'm coming to take you out! :)

giphy.gif

Gnomlandsecurity

714ad1573247fdcafe2217c3a0bb14c2.png

Martin, too many minds. Trying to go pro-cricketer; trying to recruit more co-players; trying to bash Vodka; trying to drag Varomnia down. Much more to add to that list of things that you be trying to do yet the achievement column of things sits empty. You are all over the place. You need to watch more Miyagi and get that too many minds thing down. Maybe then, you might do one of those things right instead of looking silly with your usual nonsense.

DeletedUser50733

I see you deleted the post, Martin. It’s still not enough to save NN from Vodka :D