An Active announcement: DeActivating

DeletedUser

For somebody that doesn't want this de-railed from the ACTIVE love-fest, a post having a go at us straight after making the comment really does make you look more than a little hypocritical. :icon_neutral:

I suggest getting a little leash for this monkey Hibby because he's going to end up making you guys look a silly. I am not going to comment on this car-crash of an interjection because he seems to be completely ignorant of what has been discussed between tribes before he waded in with his size nines.

DeletedUser

I never had the pleasure of divulging in to diplomacy. My area was the people in the tribe more, Deb handed most of that I think, maybe Cele.

So, when I say I haven't got the slightest what you're on about or what I've supposedly lied about, I actually mean it. You're probably about to say:

[spoil]Yeah right, avoid it all or deny what ever you want[/spoil]

But, did I ever tell a lie to you? I think you'll find the answer iiiiiiis... No :)

Edit: I hope you'll find my single post better. And FYI as explained above, I had nothing to do with the Diplomacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I never had the pleasure of divulging in to diplomacy. My area was the people in the tribe more, Deb handed most of that I think, maybe Cele.

So, when I say I haven't got the slightest what you're on about or what I've supposedly lied about, I actually mean it. You're probably about to say:

[spoil]Yeah right, avoid it all or deny what ever you want[/spoil]

But, did I ever tell a lie to you? I think you'll find the answer iiiiiiis... No :)

Edit: I hope you'll find my single post better. And FYI as explained above, I had nothing to do with the Diplomacy.

I do not care if you were part of the diplomacy or not. You were part of the leadership, you were organising "ops"( if one man attacking can be called an op). You were aware what deb posts in your forums, and you didnt dissagree at all, no your tumbs were up licking her a$$! So, please, dont explain me how good you are.

I know how arrogant i am, but at least there is something behind my back, something that active never realised.

DeletedUser

I started this so I'll end it. You're talking in code a little bit, you're telling me that I'm supposed to of lied, now you're telling me I didn't disagree on something. To be frank I have no idea what you're on about now, and at the moment I'm starting not to care.

I'd also love to know where I was supposedly selling myself to you too... :icon_neutral:

Meh, personally idk what you're on about nor do I care. Apparantly I lied, I will go to church tomorrow to repent :lol:

Deleted User - 11474922

<3 you guys Simz, Reduaram, Karl, Deb, Celeb, Wizzy and all :)

and yeah I almost forgot JOSHI!!!!!

DeletedUser

Honestly guys, serious subject. Serious illness. Sad situation in RL.

There is no room in this thread for tribal politics or back and forth about in game stuff. Please. Start a new thread for that purpose and let us all be respectful.

No arguing,

No fighting.

Nothing more than our best thoughts and wishes for a member of our community that is fighting a very rough battle. Let's keep it to that. Negativity has no place in this thread.

Respect please.

DeletedUser

i dont mean to overstep my boundaries here.

but this is the pnp section.. if were going to hold a memorial for deb shouldnt it be in the general section?

that aside im ashamed active disbanded. i would have stayed with that tribe till the end.

i learnt alot today. alot of people have lost my respect, and alot have earnt a bad reputation in my eyes which will take alot of hard and HONEST work to make up for.

in the end good luck dice. i hope you guys are happy indulging in personal gain and your buffer from XVI. if you thought about the tribe. then dice would still be outside the top 3.

deb.. good luck to you, its guna be hard at first but all you can do really.. is nuckle down, use whats left of your life as best as you can. and overcome the illness.

DeletedUser

Wow. :icon_neutral: I can't speak for Simz, but are you telling me that being given a 50% chance to live til my next birthday is a f*cking excuse? The fact that I spent half of last week puking my guts out and the rest of it trying to get through pain that can only be described as having napalm running through my veins - that's an excuse? The fact that I was so hopped up on painkillers on Wednesday that I couldn't even recruit my troops properly - that's an excuse? The fact that the very drugs that are supposed to save my life are killing me? Yeah it's all a big excuse. I'll probably get banned for this, but I don't care: SCREW YOU A$$HOLE. The fact of the matter is that I should have quit the second I was told the cancer was back, but I didn't, I tried to stick it out for the team, an amazing group of people who I've grown unbearably attached to. You have no clue what you're talking about, so GTFO of this thread.

Apologies to everyone else, sometimes my Irish temper wins out, but I think you'll all agree this guy crossed the line. :icon_neutral:

Hello Deb,

I'm a fairly new player to W36, and I seem to have started inbetween Tribes in a heated war, so I'm sure it won't be long before I'm caught up in it. In other words, I have no idea who ACTIVE is and what they've done. What I do know is that you've stated what your illness is. I just wanted to say that I have/had many relatives with the same condition. I don't know who you are, but that doesn't matter, all that matters is that I will be praying for you, and I will make sure my church is praying for you as well. Everytime you feel pain, everytime you experience something unpleasant, always remember that God is with you. He will never forsake you or let you down. Lean on him in your time of need. With the way the world is today, I'm not even sure if speaking about God breaks forum rules or not, but I don't care. Stay strong and look to God for guidance. May God bless you and yours. Also, don't worry about the distasteful remarks of the underage miscreants. They haven't lived life and they don't know what pain and sorrow truly is. Besides, how seriously can you take someone who probably still sounds like Mickey Mouse when he talks? ;)

DeletedUser

I have to say, I'm starting to get peeved off... How many more members do you need dismissing Noobish/Injustice/Axl? The whole fudging tribe?!... :icon_rolleyes:

If Ex-Active members want to join XVI I wouldnt blame them i mean according to tw stats I would of chosen XVI over DICE all day.. No offense of course ;).

DeletedUser

If Ex-Active members want to join XVI I wouldnt blame them i mean according to tw stats I would of chosen XVI over DICE all day.. No offense of course ;).

Why would any one want to apply for XVI :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Why would any one want to apply for XVI :icon_rolleyes:

[8:16:05 PM] Kamari rises: celebs in xvi yet?
[8:16:11 PM] MinderBinder: yeah
[8:16:15 PM] MinderBinder: I think
[8:16:16 PM] Celebreus: Not until the fat lady sings (rofl)

:O

DeletedUser

:O

You missed the last message :O

[8:16:47 PM] Kamari rises: im fat and im a girl

But lets keep this on topic :icon_cool:

DeletedUser53562

but this is the pnp section.. if were going to hold a memorial for deb shouldnt it be in the general section?

Jeebus Jake, I'm not dead yet! :icon_neutral:

Logistically XVI is a good choice for you, so it makes sense. Best of luck.

DeletedUser

that aside im ashamed active disbanded. i would have stayed with that tribe till the end.

i learnt alot today. alot of people have lost my respect, and alot have earnt a bad reputation in my eyes which will take alot of hard and HONEST work to make up for.

in the end good luck dice. i hope you guys are happy indulging in personal gain and your buffer from XVI. if you thought about the tribe. then dice would still be outside the top 3.

deb.. good luck to you, its guna be hard at first but all you can do really.. is nuckle down, use whats left of your life as best as you can. and overcome the illness.

I have to agree with deb on this one...its like monty python and the holy grail..."I'm not dead yet." Sorry to make light Deb but I have had family in the same situation. light heartedness is how I deal with situations like yours. I am the guy showing you the smile:)

As far as dice benefiting from what happened to active...I will say yes we did. Great players and great leaders and players not afraid to live and die in this game. Who would not want players like that. As for carrying us to the #1 spot. I can honestly tell you that none of us (except for former active) feel like we are #1 in W36 yet. Getting it by a mass exodus was not our idea. But now all the leaders of active can have a break from leadership (especially Deb). As we all know how time-consuming leadership is.

Also active did not disband. They are still in the top 20. Celeb is a great guy but Deb had some pretty enormous shoes to fill and I do not think that his RL commitments could let him fill them. From his postings I can see that he is very upset by the whole situation and blames himself for some of it.
But he puts on a strong front. *whose my big strong Care-bear* (he may nuke me for that but I have been dieing to say it to him or warriormonkey...whichever I could get to first)

I hope you find a happy home where ever you go and it is a hard thing when a tribe you pour your heart and soul into disappears. Alas that is part of this game and one of the things that makes it so dam addicting.

peace.

DeletedUser

To be honest, when the last of the council was left, the main priority was getting a decent home for them. Dice may not of been the bestest place position wise, but I think people are forgetting how well the people worked together that may now be seperated from Dice's original cluster.

And I have to disagree with Shadow. I don't think anyone who is ex-Active and is now Dice want to be in the top tribe, it's been said before that it creates a burden on them to perform at a 100% 24/7, and I spose we all would like to be cut a little slack every once in awhile. Then again, we all play to be the best we can.

But with that being said, the players worked hard for where they are today, and they took their points/villages/troops with them because they trust what the leaders of Dice are currently doing, as so do I.

I agree with Jake in the same respect as some respect may of been lost, but relationships can always be built again. And I have to say this isn't a memorial for Deb, it is for the Active tribe and for people to give their best wishes to Deb and Simz for later on in life.

Also:

[spoil]
Shadowzilla said:
But now all the leaders of active can have a break from leadership (especially Deb). As we all know how time-consuming leadership is.

Orlly...? :icon_biggrin: [/spoil]

DeletedUser

@ cruddy17

I said break for the reeel leaders...:icon_wink:

you are a play toy for hibby:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

@ cruddy17

I said break for the reeel leaders...:icon_wink:

you are a play toy for hibby:icon_eek:

Exactly my point, I always end up as someone's bish... I was Joshi's for awhile I think... Deb rejected meh :icon_cry: