An Active announcement: DeActivating

Nudist

Sigh... I wish there wasn't such a huge disparity in the world between the top tribes down through rank 20. Now a tribe that was already a power house in this world has recruited players in an entire new cluster of the world. I feel like it was a strange move for the ex-ACTIVE players, but if nobody is stepping up to the plate to lead them they need to go where there's someone willing aka Hibby. I wonder if I'll see a Dice vs DVADER war in the future where Dice can attack from two sides.

DeletedUser

Sigh... I wish there wasn't such a huge disparity in the world between the top tribes down through rank 20. Now a tribe that was already a power house in this world has recruited players in an entire new cluster of the world. I feel like it was a strange move for the ex-ACTIVE players, but if nobody is stepping up to the plate to lead them they need to go where there's someone willing aka Hibby. I wonder if I'll see a Dice vs DVADER war in the future where Dice can attack from two sides.

You have mistaken bud. We like Dvader(The Dark Side)... However as you can Now Clearly See, we are totally against Wookies(WUKE)... :)

They are just a bit too hairy for us. At least Dvader has style and wears something.. :)

DeletedUser

You have mistaken bud. We like Dvader(The Dark Side)... However as you can Now Clearly See, we are totally against Wookies(WUKE)... :)

They are just a bit too hairy for us. At least Dvader has style and wears something.. :)

you like'd them so much that before the merge talks with active you were going to attack them for your lovers PAWN ?

stop spouting your lies, dirty dice..

DeletedUser60182

A little bit OT but at the same time, not; How many premades are left in W36? I can only think of XVI.

vote with a bullet

Dvader :icon_rolleyes:

If Dvader and XVI are. Then Dice is premade too :icon_razz:.
A simple logic. Few tribes are here cause of Active hugz.
Now they are hugging Dice :lol:
So actually the number of premades is around 10 maybe :icon_rolleyes:

Back on topic:
XVI and Dvader are for sure. Dice maybe - me thinks that they are.

DeletedUser

Dice is in no way a premade :icon_neutral: unless you count 5 or 6 original members a premade.

vote with a bullet

Dice is in no way a premade :icon_neutral: unless you count 5 or 6 original members a premade.

:icon_rolleyes: That mean premade or not :icon_rolleyes:

':icon_neutral:' too interesting vision

DeletedUser

I was with active from day one of this world but left after RL problems a while back.

I would like to say a big thankyou to Simz for being a great leader and making Active what is was, one of the best tribes in TW.

Debs you are an amazing women keep on fighting and never give up the world would be a worse place without you.

Thanks to the rest of the spam kings in Active it truely was a ride.

Buttsecks for life :)

Voltan

DeletedUser

Good luck to you fine folks;) It was a fun time while we were duking it out;)

Dr... you get well, so maybe we can butt heads on another world some day ;)

DeletedUser

you like'd them so much that before the merge talks with active you were going to attack them for your lovers PAWN ?

Hmmm well I am not apart of Leadership, However as far as I know, I don't recall a time when we had plans on attacking Dvader.. :icon_confused:

/Edit Lmfao.. Pawns.. wow..

DeletedUser

You can always assume that. Borders bring friction. you either ally them, or war them.

For example, ACTIVE allied DVADER and warred WUKE and XVI (albeit, very limited and OP-less). You can also assume we had talks with those surrounding XVI and WUKE (like (V)...) in pulling together resources/troops/nobles/players to fight a common enemy.

Therefore, logic dictates that the question is always asked. It is duly noted and accepted that every council at one time or another considers to attack someone that borders them and assumed that they will be asked to come in on behalf of someone who borders their border tribe.

This example can be noted between ACTIVE and (V) versus WUKE; or in this case PAWNS and Dice versus DVADER.

However, as an ex-baron of ACTIVE, I can imagine that the number of events that would have to unfold in the world would be monumental for Dice to consider fighting DVADER. I think it is in their best interest to do so, just like I thought that it was in ACTIVE's best interest to fight WUKE and XVI. But I'm a little mad, or so they say..

DeletedUser

Active, may you ever Rest In Peace.

Unless of course you decide to come back the way you were when we all started this world.

I've been in Active since the start in W28, the restart in W34, and finally the good start in W36.

Here in W36 we had 2 awesome leaders simz the great founder and Deb. I'll admit I was unsure of Deb's leadership when simz gave her the throne upon his departure, but I am glad he did. She was one of the best dukes I've ever played for.

Unfortunately the thing that Active did best was it's ultimate downfall. When we started we started with a good group of forum posting, active nobling, fun having, butt-kicking people. But real life will never allow this to continue for the long run. Being active and having constant wars is what makes this game fun but is also what keeps real life from always screwing it up over the course of time.

I'll admit I was a casualty of not being able to be as acitve as I once was due to real life, and thus I like many others in active led to our own demise. We were to active in and out of the game. A flame that burned to bright and extinguished itself.

Deb, Celebus, Voltan and a few others were the only reasons active wasn't gone quite a while ago. I salute you and all the fallen.

-thetortise

DeletedUser

1st off I'm insulted my name hasn't been brought up a lot :(

I was in Active on day 1, 2, and 3(or maybe just 1 and 2) then left due to causing internal problems. Then I came back co-playing redauram who soon quit so I kept that account top 20.(caused more internal problems).

I first met simz in W25 were he became a good friend do to his cooking, we had our arguments but he was always a good friend(even after I asked him to co-play and his response :D)

props to simz for being one of the best dukes I have ever had the pleasure of being lead by and the fact he could put up with me no matter how b*tchy I get.

Also, If I still had the password to the reduaram account(dang you Mike *cries*) I would of joined XVI with injustice <3.

though Active was rank 1 since like day 1 and that is a huge achievement and something you can hang your hat on.

-off-topic: who remember every thread turning into either willo vs. scholmzi or willo vs. nuke?:lol:

Wheres nuke911 when you need him :lol:

I'm here once in awhile :p

"Premade: A tribe that is made prior to a world opening, typically with players that have some idea of one-another’s skills and strengths. Often themed."

I rest my case willo hopeless21.

DeletedUser

Also, If I still had the password to the reduaram account(dang you Mike *cries*) I would of joined XVI with injustice <3.

Well hurry up and go and get the p/w back then, invites in the post :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

1st off I'm insulted my name hasn't been brought up a lot :(

I was in Active on day 1, 2, and 3(or maybe just 1 and 2) then left due to causing internal problems. Then I came back co-playing redauram who soon quit so I kept that account top 20.(caused more internal problems).

I first met simz in W25 were he became a good friend do to his cooking, we had our arguments but he was always a good friend(even after I asked him to co-play and his response :D)

props to simz for being one of the best dukes I have ever had the pleasure of being lead by and the fact he could put up with me no matter how b*tchy I get.

though Active was rank 1 since like day 1 and that is a huge achievement and something you can hang your hat on.

-off-topic: who remember every thread turning into either willo vs. scholmzi or willo vs. nuke?:lol:

I'm here once in awhile :p

"Premade: A tribe that is made prior to a world opening, typically with players that have some idea of one-another’s skills and strengths. Often themed."

I rest my case willo hopeless21.

Quite a self-indulgent post there Nuke... GG :icon_neutral:

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No point in fighting about it.

If only everyone replied to nuke like that ... :icon_rolleyes:

Nuke your history with ACTIVE is far from pure and I'm sure if you had the pass you would have certainly done something controversial again :icon_wink:

<3