An Announcement Like No Other.

• Thread starter Deleted User - 9047500
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Does =X REALLY need another thread?

(facepalm)
Most of the time, no.
But this thread is very well-written, and it a a true purpose other than just flaming. In reality, it had to be done. U N M had to do something to restore their name and show that they have it together. This thread did exactly that.
You hug pita on the externals, but mail KP for a ceasefire. New leader, same mind games.... who are you gonna appoint next as DUKE? George Bush!
You're one to talk abut playing stupid mind games :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just browsing the stats and knowing nothing regarding this war... PITA's conquers have slowed down... perhaps it's working :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

just browsing the stats and knowing nothing regarding this war... PITA's conquers have slowed down... perhaps it's working :icon_wink:

Have you thought they have to wait for nobles to return?

DeletedUser

^^^ that and plan out new targets etc. This is a team game after all

DeletedUser

KP share a border with U N M Pita needs to jump KP to get at them :D

My nobles take 24 hours to hit ~Goh~, i can't even imagine how far Pita is sending nobles at U N M

DeletedUser

yes... looked at -KP-'s conquers and compared... their nobles must be faster :icon_wink:

Well Yea, we are the closest for the most part. Just because PITA has slowed down means nothing. It takes time for troops to return and such.

DeletedUser

Correction: Pits does share a border , but i was talking about in K64 they need to jump KP

DeletedUser

yes... looked at -KP-'s conquers and compared... their nobles must be faster :icon_wink:

Coordination takes time...though I guess UNM wouldn't complain if they didn't lose 25 villages in a matter of hours again.

alexwong

A nicely written post

BUT

nothing will change on the ongoing wars.

PS: I wonder how homcgra1 is able to win the war against KP and PITA.

DeletedUser

let PITA and -KP- make their "jump"... then someone else(s) jump in :icon_biggrin:

Is this a thread seeking attention for Googly's ego or UNM's? Lets face it, the amount of internal problems you guys have one new face wont sort it out. Besides that PITA are going to wipe the floor you either way.

Deleted User - 9047500

Is this a thread seeking attention for Googly's ego or UNM's? Lets face it, the amount of internal problems you guys have one new face wont sort it out. Besides that PITA are going to wipe the floor you either way.

I am unsure how you have even managed to read that from this thread. There's no content within this thread that can possibly be interpreted as "ego", as far as I could see both when I wrote it, and now. I'd like to see you share where "ego" comes in to this thread at all, as I am otherwise going to be assuming that it is all a part of your imagination.

As far as internal problems go, feel free to assume whatever you like about the internal situation of the tribe.

I am sure that you will agree, when I say that generally speaking the leadership of a tribe is the only one who knows the exact internal situation inside their tribe. And so I will take anybody else's comments, besides my own, about my tribe's internal stability with a bit of humour, as it is clear that the comments made are based around dislike for the tribe instead of hard fact.

Rvglos

thats the first time i have seen you bite googly........:icon_sad: interesting

Deleted User - 9047500

thats the first time i have seen you bite googly........:icon_sad: interesting

Only reason I snapped my teeth on this one would be because I was on when this was posted, and wasn't beaten to it by another member of this lovely community :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I am unsure how you have even managed to read that from this thread.

Ego

There's no content within this thread that can possibly be interpreted as "ego", as far as I could see both when I wrote it, and now.

Ego

I'd like to see you share where "ego" comes in to this thread at all, as I am otherwise going to be assuming that it is all a part of your imagination.

Ego

As far as internal problems go, feel free to assume whatever you like about the internal situation of the tribe.

Ego

I am sure that you will agree, when I say that generally speaking the leadership of a tribe is the only one who knows the exact internal situation inside their tribe.

Ego

And so I will take anybody else's comments, besides my own, about my tribe's internal stability with a bit of humour, as it is clear that the comments made are based around dislike for the tribe instead of hard fact.

Ego

Just some fun, couldn't help myself sorry! Hi Googly and A0 :)