An Enigmatic Dystopia

DeletedUser

rose2.jpg

The Enigma that is a name, is merely a way of identifying an object that if known by any other combination of letters would still remain the same. Shakespear would seem to agree with this assessment, however this is not true, a name is more than a mere uttering of sounds or a random collection of letters on a page it is something that makes us who we are. A name, if chosen wisely can bind people together within a common cause and create an identity that cannot be assimilated into a new culture. In essence a name is something that can define and set apart an individual or a collective against the masses.

In the perfect dystopian future there will be no name, they will have been willing surrendered to the greater good. However 1984 can not stand by and see our dystopian dream distorted by a tribe forcibly removing their individuality by having no name.

So we shall send our armies into the unknown and they shall spread the will of the party, the villages will reject the enigmatic name that has been imposed upon them and willingly join the dystopian future surrendering their names and individuality either freely or their minds will be broken and reshape into the dystopian ideal. The employees within room 101 have spent time preparing their disciples, indoctrinating them perfectly so that they can be sent out to speak the truth to these villages of questionable loyalty to the enigma that is their master and prepare the way for their submission to the dystopian cause.

1984_by_jo78346.jpg

DeletedUser95452

So we just have to solve the Enigmas riddle ... nice one :)

DeletedUser18970

my favourite part was when you waited till people left,
Next stop hermit :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Also ,
That was an unbelievably corny war dec

Poor show

DeletedUser100410

twstats is not very accurate with times so i will assume that this guys left before the war Dec, both have loyalties outside Enigma, one in DDD and the other in Munch, no surprise they were leaving

Player Action Date/Time Points
red.png
Pyrex Left 30th August 2011 - 00:13 3,428,646
red.png
stegraydon Left 30th August 2011 - 00:13 7,599,165

DeletedUser

Also ,

Poor show

here, have a lolly. you are the king of pointing out the obvious

this has been planned for a week or so. we are not going to bring back D that we stacked our frontlines with and cancel our plans because of it.

DeletedUser98018

Stewey i know you like to spam but stating the obvious just to have a say :)

Alot of things were planned but none were ever carried out a lot of members we're unhappy. DDD & Munch was the plan of the merge only then people wanted to expand some for good some for worst till points came into the equastion of some members and i had had enough. i have friends in all DDD & munch and hopefully we can still work together. or go back to our lil fun war which ever happens first :)

Munch has always been a tribe that i can stick too, i have never been able to like big tribes more of a lown wolf type of gal' and all ex munchies will be back and spamming in the forums like never before.

Jen.

DeletedUser

To whomever authorised this war? I will seek thee out and cast thee into the eternal fires of hell and the disciples of said warmonger shall be doomed until eternity

DeletedUser

To whomever authorised this war? I will seek thee out and cast thee into the eternal fires of hell and the disciples of said warmonger shall be doomed until eternity

I authorized this war. Come find me

DeletedUser

Also ,

Poor show

Poor show my ass. It is some of the best pnp this world has ever seen. It is a toss up which was better SchOol or ???. Exceptional job Choccy.

And for the record, we didn't wait for anyone to do anything.

Good luck to both sides! Someone is certainly going to need it.

DeletedUser

Poor show my ass. It is some of the best pnp this world has ever seen. It is a toss up which was better SchOol or ???. Exceptional job Choccy.

And for the record, we didn't wait for anyone to do anything.

Good luck to both sides! Someone is certainly going to need it.

really?? you thought this was up there with smexys declaration? and you know me and smexy like to butt heads but that declaration against school was one of the best ive seen.

HorseSoldier

It's poor pnp to the mindless sheeple that prefer pic-after-pic declarations. :p Go read a book sheeple. And stop tribe hopping and merging plz. (this is how you declare war. see how this works? there's attack buttons in addition to the leave tribe button and send invite button)

~brought to you by the tribe with more declarations than any other on w50 :p

DeletedUser

It's poor pnp to the mindless sheeple that prefer pic-after-pic declarations. :p Go read a book sheeple. And stop tribe hopping and merging plz. (this is how you declare war. see how this works? there's attack buttons in addition to the leave tribe button and send invite button)

~brought to you by the tribe with more declarations than any other on w50 :p

actually smexys post had lots of info in to tell why they were declaring, it wasnt just googled pics, maybe you should go take another look at it.

war?? whats that? whats this craziness you talk of? war i dont play to war i play to play musical tribes and as i already said ive become quiet good at it, now off with you go try to get a rise out of someone else because it wont work with me, I just sit back and laugh at all the egos im surrounded by........

HorseSoldier

actually smexys post had lots of info in to tell why they were declaring, it wasnt just googled pics, maybe you should go take another look at it.
I didn't say it was the best dec. Neither did Aradiaa. Just one of the best (because it's from us). Why on earth would anyone bother infiltrating this crappy tribe named ??? and airing their dirty laundry like smexy did to school. Totally uneeded and would be a waste of time. Sorry this declaration isn't good enough for you. Please post me yours that rivals it. Oh that's right there probably aren't any. :lol:

DeletedUser

I didn't say it was the best dec. Neither did Aradiaa. Just one of the best (because it's from us). Why on earth would anyone bother infiltrating this crappy tribe named ??? and airing their dirty laundry like smexy did to school. Totally uneeded and would be a waste of time. Sorry this declaration isn't good enough for you. Please post me yours that rivals it. Oh that's right there probably aren't any. :lol:

your right on one thing totally unneeded for this declaration, actually this declaration was not needed at all, too little too late if ya ask me.

HorseSoldier

When a tribe starts recruiting to rise in ranks they deserve a declaration. :)
Not uneeded. It seems every declaration we've ever made has been hated on by people like you. Meanwhile your tribe sits around doing nothing but merges. Hater's gonna hate. It's just jealousy. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser18970

here, have a lolly. you are the king of pointing out the obvious

this has been planned for a week or so. we are not going to bring back D that we stacked our frontlines with and cancel our plans because of it.

it better be cola flavoured :p

Also emm
Enigma was a voted name so imposed really is the wrong word

Last edited by a moderator: