An Enigmatic Dystopia

DeletedUser

When a tribe starts recruiting to rise in ranks they deserve a declaration. :)
Not uneeded. It seems every declaration we've ever made has been hated on by people like you. Meanwhile your tribe sits around doing nothing but merges. Hater's gonna hate. It's just jealousy. :icon_cool:

you forget the part where they all separated and fell in ranks......the tribe was already cracked it didnt need a declaration to do it and as far as my tribe i already talked about our declarations and lack of em go read it if your that interested.

DeletedUser98802

He quoted Juliet, what's not to like? :S Plus anything Choccy does is automatically cool.

DeletedUser18970

Stewey i know you like to spam but stating the obvious just to have a say :)

Alot of things were planned but none were ever carried out a lot of members we're unhappy. DDD & Munch was the plan of the merge only then people wanted to expand some for good some for worst till points came into the equastion of some members and i had had enough. i have friends in all DDD & munch and hopefully we can still work together. or go back to our lil fun war which ever happens first :)

Munch has always been a tribe that i can stick too, i have never been able to like big tribes more of a lown wolf type of gal' and all ex munchies will be back and spamming in the forums like never before.

Jen.

Sorry

Just for a war dec in a GAME that had far too much time put in to it
No humor = Gay

Sorry :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm guessing the account that shows on these forums.......?

Er why would a sat account be writing here if it was being sat in game? Dont you think the original owner would be writing in regards to the incoming he/she is getting?

DeletedUser

Er why would a sat account be writing here if it was being sat in game? Dont you think the original owner would be writing in regards to the incoming he/she is getting?

You never know he mite be fooling us! with that evil face!

DeletedUser

Bel is Bel in game unless something has changed.

I am guessing from the amount of tagging it is TheWildBunch3 he is sitting. Shame on you Bel for helping her. Shame on you.

(I forgive you though) :)

DeletedUser

once again your wrong :)

TheWildBunch3 can handle her own account :icon_twisted:

its another player :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

really?? you thought this was up there with smexys declaration? and you know me and smexy like to butt heads but that declaration against school was one of the best ive seen.

Yeah, but they are really quite different.

Smexy's was a labor of love that took a lot of time and I do agree that it had a lot more info. It needed to have more info.

Choccy's, though not as grandiose, was more of something he did off the cuff which gives it a totally different feel.

I guess, if I had to choose, I would have to pick Smexy's as the absolute best but Choccy's is absolutely up there. See, I agreed with you again!

DeletedUser

Yeah, but they are really quite different.

Smexy's was a labor of love that took a lot of time and I do agree that it had a lot more info. It needed to have more info.

Choccy's, though not as grandiose, was more of something he did off the cuff which gives it a totally different feel.

I guess, if I had to choose, I would have to pick Smexy's as the absolute best but Choccy's is absolutely up there. See, I agreed with you again!

i must be ill, why so much agreement?? but hey im still waiting for that proof i asked for on the other thread, please prove me wrong and make me eat my words.

DeletedUser

Once again? I am never wrong! :icon_wink:

you were then ;)

so clearly you are :icon_twisted:

but i do love having to have tag 5000+ inc from 1984, i thought it was going to be higher, a little disappointed tbh
and thats not even my account! :icon_eek:

doing a good job tho 1984, keep it up :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator: