An Enigmatic Dystopia

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
For one dido, I have no reason to be BH...I think I already said that. I had nothing happening to my account. I am sure I am the next single player on the list to be taken out by the most tribe, just made the effort easier for you guys.

Yeah I sent out all the troops out of pure boredom, still thinking about that delete button. I had blocked all of 1984 a long time ago BTW.

DeletedUser

I am sure I am the next single player on the list to be taken out by the most tribe, just made the effort easier for you guys.

Hardly our fault you ran away from School, Enigma and ODA didn't want you is it :icon_rolleyes: If you can't stay in a tribe long enough to be nobled what are we to do?

DeletedUser

LOL...no one wanted poor me because they were afraid of 1984.

emoticon-00103-cool.gif

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
Hey Smexy, put on your big boy pants and comment out in the open, PM's are rude for everyone else. (Wolfie addition - he can't b/c it would be banevading, so ignore this point)

I have no regrets, and yes, 1984 as a whole is better than me by myself...I will admit that and am not ashamed to say it out in an open forum. Most any large number working together as a tribe is better than a lone player. We will never know one on one....oh, wait...Smexy was able to take 4 or 5 isolated villages off of me, though it took a few (what was it? 60ish?) nukes dieing to do so, so I guess that makes them the better "player"

I shall "run" from here also Smexy, to help out your ego.

I found myself over the last week or so when the hurricane came through that I did not miss TW at all when I was unable to get online. (would have been a good time to hit my account too, lost that chance) So, I saw no need in continuing on. Boredom won....that is all.... There will be no more comments from me, there is no need. Anyone can manipulate words to benefit their argument so it is really pointless to even bother replying.

Will depart wishing ODA the best of luck and I hope you guys come out on top in the end!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1984 as a whole is better than me

emoticon-00144-nod.gif

I will admit that and am not ashamed to say it out in an open forum.

emoticon-00137-clapping.gif

Most any large number working together as a tribe is better than a lone player.

Well done for reading the name of the game... TRIBAL Wars

We will never know one on one....oh, wait...Smexy was able to take 4 or 5 isolated villages off of me, though it took a few (what was it? 60ish?) nukes dieing to do so, so I guess that makes them the better "player"

Taking some barbs and stacking... umm yay round of applause for you?

I shall "run" from here also Smexy, to help out your ego.

Kept pretty quiet till you decided to quit :icon_rolleyes:

I found myself over the last week or so when the hurricane came through that I did not miss TW at all when I was unable to get online. (would have been a good time to hit my account too, lost that chance) So, I saw no need in continuing on. Boredom won....that is all.... There will be no more comments from me, there is no need. Anyone can manipulate words to benefit their argument so it is really pointless to even bother replying.

Will depart wishing ODA the best of luck and I hope you guys come out on top in the end!

Quitting before we get round to rimming you, good choice.

HorseSoldier

It is sad that 1984 still has not had to fight a tribe(actually it is sad that no tribe has had to fight another tribe as of yet).
I agree that it is sad. And you are sad person for always being part of the problem and never the solution.

Seems they used Enigma as an excuse to go all out on one player yet again. This was probably all a set up anyway considering how players left the tribe just in time.
LMAO nice conspiracy theory. You certainly know more about your runners than I do so post some proof and back it up.

Looks like 1984 will win the world 1 player at a time because they have not yet found the guts enough yet to go after a real tribe.
It really is hard to judge what a real tribe is on this world. You've almost always had the numbers in your favor but you're now claiming you've never been in a real tribe. :icon_eek:

Takes the whole tribe to take out one player, nicely done 1984....keep it up and you will have world dominance.
Here's where you completely fail at tw. I don't care what worlds you've played or what experience you think you have and blah blah blah. You don't even know how to wage war. You expect us to evenly distribute our nukes to each of your members and make it easier on our enemy. :lol: Cause that's what we want of course to make it easier on our enemy. :icon_rolleyes: Damn, you are a noob. It's amazing that a player of such a low caliber was allowed to exist for so long. You, coward. You didn't even support your tribemate. None of you did. We stacked our frontlines like a tribe should and none of you made any effort to help your tribemates. You are just here to pointwhore and hide behind other players. It wouldn't surprise me if sending defense as an attack, like you are currently doing, is a tactic you've always used.

And before you guys say you went after school, that was all BS too, you knew what the outcome was going to be when you declared on School in the first place. Also, before you try to say I am butt hurt again Dan, there is nothing for me to be butt hurt about. Plus I did say if you keep the one player at a time pace, you guys will have world dominance. It is a good strategy and may just work out for you.
Again, coward, you had the numbers even without the people that left to fight and beat us. You just didn't have the heart or brains (or balls) to do it.

DeletedUser

VAPART

It is not only unfair but factually incorrect of you to criticize 1984 as you know better than most how SchOol was ran, how most of its members were treated and, more importantly, how SchOol leadership dealt with 1984.

I will spare all of us the bitter details but there is one thing that cannot be overlooked or forgotten when remembering the "relationship" between 1984 and SchOol and that is this: SchOol contacted HUG to attack 1984. Regardless of SchOol's mindset or the time frame , 1984 felt as it was a betrayal and who could blame them for it? When I found out for sure that it was true, as a loyal member of SchOol, even I saw it as a betrayal and that is where SchOol's fatal mistake can be found. You don't let a group of players like 1984 grow behind your lines, betray them and then blow them off.

Furthermore, and this really burns my ass, you act like TheWildbunch3 didn't get exactly what she deserved. If I had to blame one single person for the demise of SchOol it would be her. I know (just like you do) how she treated some of her tribemates and I can only imagine how she dealt with those outside of tribe. She didn't do civil well so I can only imagine how she worked diplomatic. It makes me shudder.

As as for your comments on Smexy...<insert obscene gesture here>......if you had half the dedication the collective Smexy has to their tribe or if TheWildbunch3 had 1/10th of their leadership skills my ass would still be sitting in SchOol and this world would well on its way to being done. You people could never see a good thing when you had it.

Instead of launching your troops and precious defense at us you should have put your money where your mouth is and sent it to TheWildBunch3. Trust me....she really needed it.

Jerk.

DeletedUser95452

1) It is sad that 1984 still has not had to fight a tribe ...
2) Seems they used Enigma as an excuse to go all out on one player yet again ...
3) Takes the whole tribe to take out one player, nicely done 1984....
4) I am sure I am the next single player on the list to be taken out by the most tribe, just made the effort easier for you guys ...
5) Yeah I sent out all the troops out of pure boredom, still thinking about that delete button ...

This is the most selfish thing i ever saw here around ... and got ashamed learning was from the ex Leader of the previos Top World tribe
If taking a whole tribe to put down a player is smth wrong or to feel ashamed (even if we didnt do that) then tell me not to lose more
time on this game and go play chess instead (facepalm)

For as short my presence was on this world since school "you" did nothing but shifting tribes anytime you "spoted" danger or "your turn"

DeletedUser100410

thanks for all that free ODD, sending full def villages to attack, noob till the end

thanks a lot, u know how i love my ODD, and free...even better

Harry Pitz

Reaction score
Like I had said, manipulate everything to make things better for all...

And Orsio...it is called suiciding all troops noob, I even sent 9 cats and a few swords out of a village to someone, too bad they had no troops in there to protect the academy.

I shall agree with all that everyone has said in the last few posts, whatever you said or think about me is true as true can be since everyone knows more than I do about the way things went for me in this world.

I would not have posted again except for Orsio not realizing I sent all my troops out to everywhere on suicide runs and not as just a nuking run...:icon_rolleyes:

Carry on....

DeletedUser

Like I had said, manipulate everything to make things better for all...

And Orsio...it is called suiciding all troops noob, I even sent 9 cats and a few swords out of a village to someone, too bad they had no troops in there to protect the academy.

I shall agree with all that everyone has said in the last few posts, whatever you said or think about me is true as true can be since everyone knows more than I do about the way things went for me in this world.

I would not have posted again except for Orsio not realizing I sent all my troops out to everywhere on suicide runs and not as just a nuking run...:icon_rolleyes:

Carry on....

You mean dodging to preserve nukes? If said person knew it was a suicide/fake then your troops would have been gladly killed. However, most good players like to play it safe, y'know, it's a thing called playing intelligently.

DeletedUser100410

i obviously know u were suiciding

you r then a suiciding noob

even if i were suiciding i would olny send my nukes at my nearest targets and leave my def so i make them harder to get my villages later

that if i u want to annoy someone which is the main reason u sent all those spears at me, again, suiciding noob, thanks for the ODD

DeletedUser100410

This could hardly be called a war...

More like cleaning the former #3 player of this world and some others in its tribe...

Side 1:
Tribes: 1984
Side 2:
Tribes: Enigma

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,299
Side 2: 1,345
Difference: 7,954

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 650
Side 2: 8
Difference: 642

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 83,469,345
Side 2: 12,024,357
Difference: 71,444,988

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6,193,373
Side 2: 77,113
Difference: 6,116,260

chart

DeletedUser100410

to robbie, the spear nuker:

is someone catting u or u are just demolishing villages for the fun of it?

i am guessing u r just doing it by yourself

u lost 1.2 million points w/o loosing any villages...

oh, i c, once your villages get to 2k points then u will hit delete and leave us a giant field of useless villages

u certainly r an evil genious...

i m sure someone will re develop those villages for us...anyway

now, u were right about something, u were next target after we finish with wildbunch so u decided to do it to your self

IRL someone could call it honorable, i call it cowardness

DeletedUser

oh, i c, once your villages get to 2k points then u will hit delete and leave us a giant field of useless villages

I would prefer it if my enemies did that. It means more farms, and less villages to waste nobles on. :p

DeletedUser100410

yeah, i was sure i had wrote something along those lines, but now i see i didnt, the problem is when some noob barb noblers start to take them and u need to "waste" nobles on them

but, yeah, i would prefer 3000 point villages rather than juicy 9k for barb noblers.

i hate to give him ideas but the problem would be if he is demolishing warehouse and resources...-> bad farms (or farms that my twfr settings would actually ignore its existance),,,but prolly better than 9k villages

also if u r efficient enough on catting while farming you disencourage ppl to take this 9k villages and make farms how they should be, only resources and warehouse

DeletedUser

I would prefer it if my enemies did that. It means more farms, and less villages to waste nobles on. :p

It's still a bit of a sore loser who suicides everything and sets account to demolish rather than try to fight, especially when they only have the balls to run their mouth off on the forums after already deleting :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser100410

it still amazes me to see how people can not tolerate frustation and quickly quit any effort. Look at wildbunch, for example, #3 player on this world... 13 million account, 1300 villages, one GIANT cluster in K33... how can they nor try to give a fight...cant understand it really

is it so overwhelming to have 10,000 incomings? (may be 20,000) if 90% of those r fakes...and everyone knows it...

any person with a whole k as a big cluster, should last months even if the whole world is attacking (ok, i exaggerated a lot here :p) but if only 10 players r attacking u... how much time could they fight? if they were skilled enough,, several months imho.

may be get some attackers quit attacking on frustation...but not...they choose the easy way out...almost always

DeletedUser

i hate to give him ideas but the problem would be if he is demolishing warehouse and resources...-> bad farms (or farms that my twfr settings would actually ignore its existance),,,but prolly better than 9k villages

That is true, I had not thought of it that way... although he will probably be demolishing to 100 points it seems, so the barbs would grow to maybe 20 pits, where they could be catted from after.

It's still a bit of a sore loser who suicides everything and sets account to demolish rather than try to fight, especially when they only have the balls to run their mouth off on the forums after already deleting :icon_rolleyes:

I completely agree with that, I was just trying to give a positive light to the situation. :p

any person with a whole k as a big cluster, should last months even if the whole world is attacking (ok, i exaggerated a lot here :p) but if only 10 players r attacking u... how much time could they fight? if they were skilled enough,, several months imho.

Some people just don't have the skill set, and as you get to late game, most people lack skills.

And you weren't exaggerating with the whole world attacking. :p

If a player is competent, once they have 1000+ villages, and a solid cluster, it would be almost impossible to remove them.