An Enigmatic Dystopia

DeletedUser100410

couldnt tolerate the curiosity :p i scouted some of his villages, same pattern, it seems he demolished smithies to 10 so far.

Perfect for me.

Please continue with Village Headquarters and then Farm, barracks and stables, thanks in advance

DeletedUser88324

yeah, needle nose pliers is doing the same to me as well.. downgrading all the farms. Thinks I will stop taking his villages or something, dunno.. lol

DeletedUser

couldnt tolerate the curiosity :p i scouted some of his villages, same pattern, it seems he demolished smithies to 10 so far.

Perfect for me.

Please continue with Village Headquarters and then Farm, barracks and stables, thanks in advance

If he removes the HQ then he cant demolish villages further anyway :p so, ideally you dont want him to remove HQ's till last

Subwind

would he really want to spend the PP for that though :p~

I would. To annoy someone, £2.99, bargain. You could have all your villages down within a week. I would cat myself on top of it just to speed things up. 26 point villages all round.

~Matt

DeletedUser100410

if only they put that commitment in fighting...this game would be more fun for everybody

DeletedUser

Wildbunch barbed.

1984, a tribe that is often ridiculed for not fighting, have reduced the former rank 3 player, to a field of (mostly empty) barbs.

who's next?