An inside look to a failing tribe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser67615

. Most hated person in w46. Even golums hates you. I bet you are as hated in real life or do you manage to keep the dark side of your personality hidden out there? Actually do you even have a light side to your personality. I ask because i do wonder.

Thinking about his I would say more people generally hate you throughout the world then syl....

Also nice post amp. But I'm still not seeing the point of arguing who's lying? Everyone lies. Get over it.

DeletedUser

I leap off my roof and hijack santa - so i ALWAYS get presents. ;)

and frozen - people dont hate me - hate is very strong. And who lied? Nobody lied, maybe some people don't have all the information but that doesnt involve lying.

If that was manipulation well... why bother ? I mean theres no skype convocation yet god of way Say's it it ? Crmm names it out to be manipulation where in fact the information there is utterly useless.

@ Syl

I can only suggest you block fiery, Hes to stubborn to see sense in the forums

can you actually put some effort into spelling things correctly so we can understand what the hell he is talking about half the time? And have some respect and spell other players names the right way.

I dislike you enough now to make sure we rim you. I can only say that about two of your tribe and you just became the second one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser94653

can you actually put some effort into spelling things correctly so we can understand what the hell he is talking about half the time? And have some respect and spell other players names the right way.

I dislike you enough now to make sure we rim you. I can only say that about two of your tribe and you just became the second one.

Rude, but funny.

I'd just like to add that the BK forums posted here are nothing new. Sylbestros posted these ages ago. They were from the forum we knew he had access to, hence why it contained a list of insults for him.

DeletedUser

Cheers frozen i see fiery put this

Most hated person in w46. Even golums hates you. I bet you are as hated in real life or do you manage to keep the dark side of your personality hidden out there? Actually do you even have a light side to your personality. I ask because i do wonder.

I'd like to clarify 2 things.

yes i hated syl a while ago and may still Dislike him. But no! its never the same. just because i don't like him means we cannot get along. I am just to easy going for that..

Difference between him and you fiery. well it answers it self there Syl & My self have both backed down or apologized when we were wrong..

you so small-er man to ever admit to things like that

DeletedUser

Well that last but you are making up from no evidence because it's not true at all. And thanks for trying a little harder with the english language. I know you are a reasonably intelligent guy so it wont be long before you are penning eloquent essays at this rate.

As for me not admitting i'm wrong - firstly where did you get that idea? Secondly, well i have this thing called a conscience and whilst it may not approve of me flaming in the forum it certainly does a good job of noticing my mistakes. That's how i learn so quickly ... by trying lots of things, making my fair share of mistakes and making sure i dont' make them again.

For example this OP we were meant to have done on you guys by now. The fact it hasn't happened is my fault entirely as i didn't get off my butt to organise it fully. We actually started before i realised it was all too late and hit the abort button.

Example two. I am playing world 53. Deliberately without a tribe to see if i can survive (a personal challenge resultant from my claim earlier in these forums). Early days i survived with a couple of snipes and a backtime and more recently a recap then a snipe and then another snipe (a failed one) and then another recap as two members of the same large tribe nobled one of my my villages. The second snipe between the two recaps i made the big error. The same player came back a second time with 2 nobles and this time left a slightly larger gap (800ms) between the two. Suspicion dawned and i concluded he split the O troops between the two nobles so i sent in 3000LC to help with the snipe (i'm also playing pure O although i am making a few Axe/HX nukes). Well he sent 150 axes with the first noble and his nuke with the second. All my LC died of course. I luckily sent in some axes to land after his nobles and so killed his nuke allowing me to recap it but the loss of those 3000LC stung. I should have just gone with the recap as it was a new village anyway but i wanted to be smart and only ended up outsmarting myself. Next time recap new villages and forget snipes :)

ps i will have to get someone to quote this or you will never see it you blocker you.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
Well that last but you are making up from no evidence because it's not true at all. And thanks for trying a little harder with the english language. I know you are a reasonably intelligent guy so it wont be long before you are penning eloquent essays at this rate.

As for me not admitting i'm wrong - firstly where did you get that idea? Secondly, well i have this thing called a conscience and whilst it may not approve of me flaming in the forum it certainly does a good job of noticing my mistakes. That's how i learn so quickly ... by trying lots of things, making my fair share of mistakes and making sure i dont' make them again.

For example this OP we were meant to have done on you guys by now. The fact it hasn't happened is my fault entirely as i didn't get off my butt to organise it fully. We actually started before i realised it was all too late and hit the abort button.

Example two. I am playing world 53. Deliberately without a tribe to see if i can survive (a personal challenge resultant from my claim earlier in these forums). Early days i survived with a couple of snipes and a backtime and more recently a recap then a snipe and then another snipe (a failed one) and then another recap as two members of the same large tribe nobled one of my my villages. The second snipe between the two recaps i made the big error. The same player came back a second time with 2 nobles and this time left a slightly larger gap (800ms) between the two. Suspicion dawned and i concluded he split the O troops between the two nobles so i sent in 3000LC to help with the snipe (i'm also playing pure O although i am making a few Axe/HX nukes). Well he sent 150 axes with the first noble and his nuke with the second. All my LC died of course. I luckily sent in some axes to land after his nobles and so killed his nuke allowing me to recap it but the loss of those 3000LC stung. I should have just gone with the recap as it was a new village anyway but i wanted to be smart and only ended up outsmarting myself. Next time recap new villages and forget snipes :)

ps i will have to get someone to quote this or you will never see it you blocker you.
[/spoil]

you are a hero:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

[spoil][/spoil]

you are a hero:icon_eek:

well you know i actually thought i was stupid for losing 3000LC but then again i am looking forward to some open mind TSL action once skill? are scattered to the four winds.

and randomly timed noble nukes from you aint going to work too well

DeletedUser

Randomly timed nobles are the best, they keep people awake trying to snipe them over and over :p

DeletedUser

DeletedUser

yeh you don't understand again - im not going to bother explaining the difference between those two quotes if you arent intelligent enough to see them yourself

Much better than ms nobles. ESPECIALLY if they can't track them right off the bat. Who expects noble trains coming an hour apart? nobody.

Sorry, i do and since i tag everything i KNOW what are nobles. Besides your noob leader didnt send fakes only a few nukes timed an hour apart followed by a few nuke/nobles also a long way apart. In fact he sent more when the first ones died. I was wondering if maybe a noob sitter was in his account. I was like do i put all 12 of the full D villas in there or just run with 6 or 7 of them.

DeletedUser

yeh you don't understand again - im not going to bother explaining the difference between those two quotes if you arent intelligent enough to see them yourself

I notice that whenever you don't know how to respond to something, you make a comment about the persons intelligence. Is that really the kind of person you are?

DeletedUser

Well - no. It's just with you failing to see the point over and over again i eventually get sick of speaking to you.

DeletedUser34483

Sorry, i do and since i tag everything i KNOW what are nobles. Besides your noob leader didnt send fakes only a few nukes timed an hour apart followed by a few nuke/nobles also a long way apart. In fact he sent more when the first ones died. I was wondering if maybe a noob sitter was in his account. I was like do i put all 12 of the full D villas in there or just run with 6 or 7 of them.

Maybe its his christmas gift to you?

DeletedUser

Besides your noob leader didnt send fakes only a few nukes timed an hour apart followed by a few nuke/nobles also a long way apart. In fact he sent more when the first ones died. I was wondering if maybe a noob sitter was in his account. I was like do i put all 12 of the full D villas in there or just run with 6 or 7 of them.

I'm not an ordinary noob, i'm the supreme one:icon_eek:
You can recognize a trap?...well, thanks for the infos:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

What trap was that? You tried to sneak a villa on a player you thought was inactive. But the acct was being watched in his absence. If you had realised the account was active you probably wouldnt have attacked in the way you did, i can accept that as a probability. But then again you probably wouldnt have attacked if you had thought he was active.

Status
Not open for further replies.