[/spoil]

Name:DarkTeaM
ODA Rank:1
Members:39

Points per Member: 129,252
ODA per Member: 348,727
Points per village: 7,840
ODA per Point: 2.69

DarkTeaM is a very good tribe in my opinion. I lost some respect for them when I saw the early war stats
but they are doing much better. They are currently at war with DSL and V.O. Their ODA is quite impressive
as are their points. I know a number of DarkTM members from when I was in ZERO. They are very good
players. They are obviously an aggressive tribe and are full of players who know the game well.

Their spread is very interesting however. They are a clump in K44 and a spread out cluster along K55 and
southward. This is something I see that could be a weakness. I will analyze their spread in 2 parts since
they ahve 2 distinct groups. I will start with the long spread out group. This is what I see as their
weakest cluster right now. It is under attack by V.O. and is surrounded by Top 10 Tribes. The spread
weakens their ability to defend and support each other. However this spread is also good for nobling since
they don't run into each other. Their second group is in K44 and is the opposite of the other cluster.
They are scrunched togehther and it is easy to support but they ahve a lower capacity for nobling since
they are so close.

It will, in my opinion, take strong leadership to keep these two clusters working together and keep them
from seperating in the future; as they are totally different. On the subject of leadership, I think that
valpone is a good duke. I also believe he ahs done a good job with the tribe and aI was quite impressed
with his latest PnP.

In relation to their war with V.O. and DSL. I personally think that V.O. will be able to force them out of
K55 since V.O. has much more manpower their and can rebuild so much faster. Also they have DSL's help.
DSL I think is that great a threat to DarkTM at this point, unless they decide to expand into K44.

Name:Cold Fusion
ODA Rank:3
Members:70

Points per Member: 69,650
ODA per Member: 169,224
Points per village:6,645
ODA per Point: 2.42

Cold Fusion is a very mysterious tribe. No one really seems to know too much about them or what they are
up to. Their ODA is quite good with a rank of 3 however overall it is low per member because the y have
70. Cold Fusion has some deadweight and weaker players that they would be better off getting rid of and
nobling. I don't really know much about their players but I suspect they have quite a few good players.
They need a war with aother Top tribe like S.I.R. or DarkTM so they can get some recognition.

Their spread is, in my opinion much to clustered. they have a stranglehold on their K but they are too
close together. Their higher level players will have trouble expanding in the future if they don't drop
some players. Their spread is good from a strategic standpoint since it would be VERY difficult for any
tribe to take them on without extreme losses because of their clustering.

Their leadership I don't know anything about actually. All I will say is that Fusion will suffer from
players leaving and being demoralized if they don't do something interesting for their players and get into
some sort of war. In all fairness Fusion declaring on DarkTM would be a good choice since they are already
fighting V.O. and DSL (and those noob tribes but they hardly count). Prove something to us Fusion.

Name:DSL
ODA Rank:2
Members:69

Points per Member: 63,472
ODA per Member: 174,278
Points per village:7,260
ODA per Point: 2.74

Hmmmm... The tribe everyone says is either awesome or a failure (other than Skittl). Everyone knows who
DSL is. They have been around since the beginnning and that says a lot about a tribe. They have weathered
changes in leadership quite well and have been a top tribe since Day 1. DSL has one of the same problems
Fusion has in that they have a number of players they should maybe get rid of. However this isn't as
necessary in DSL since they are spread over 3 K's. Highly aggressive and influential they ahve some
extremely good players and are well known on the forums.

Their village spread is absolutely amazing in my opinion. There is only one tribe I think has better and I
will go into that later. They are most concentrated in K45 and are also in 35 and 46. They have spent a
lot of time clearing out noob tribes and acheiving dominance. Their only challenger to dominance is LToH
right now. They are soon going to ahve to expand out of 45 to 44 or 55 since they are so much more packed
there. K44 I would say would be the best as it is the most unstable K right now.
I don't really know DSL leadership too well. Nev is a really cool guy I know and Bug is good but I don't
know too much about their leadership as they are fairly new. They are going to just keep the tribe
together and I am expecting that they will declare on LToH in the near future (yes I know they are allies)
or oversee an expansion into K44. I really can't wait to see what this tribe does next.

Name:Blitz
ODA Rank:4
Members:66

Points per Member: 63,136
ODA per Member: 142,303
Points per village: 6,756
ODA per Point: 2.25

²2FAST is another mystery tribe. recently we saw REB disappear fromt he scopes as a number of their
players went to Blitz. We learned that this was not a merge but REB players asking to join and that
causing a bunch more to do so. Blitz has a High ODA rank showing their aggressiveness but haven't had a
real war. They could do with cutting a dozen or so lesser members out and free up some space in K43. They
are another tribe that has been around a while, however they ahven't done much. No clue as to player
quality since their have been no wars that we know of.

They have the same clustering problem as Fusion has. Their home K is overcrowded and will cause morale
problems in their tribe as they go along. Although they do have some open space along the west edge of
their K over towards where REB was (and still is I guess). Note that their problem isn't nearly as bad as
Fusion's.

I have no clue about how good their leadership is. Just as with Fusion's leadership they haven't done too
much of note and as such we know little to nothing about them. They will ahve to deal with morale as their
K fills up and with finding expansion room for their tribe. Just like with Fusion, we would like to see a
war from you guys. DOLE!? LoD?

Name:Nemesis
ODA Rank:7
Members:32

Points per Member:107,612
ODA per Member: 251,908
Points per village: 7,669
ODA per Point: 2.34

My Tribe and as such I will try to be as unbiased as possible.

NME is a fairly well known tribe that everyone expects a lot of. Everyone knows some of our players,
Madlax (shardsofafrozenflame), Mellowmood (Ashmodai), and Calis88 (Calis88 or did you get that already??).
NME is obviously and elite tribe. They have the lowest member count of any Top 10 tribe. They are
obviously aggressive and know how to play. I know a number of the members and they are all very good and
proffessional (not on skype :p).

This tribe, although it sounds biased, has the best village spread in my opinion. They are in 4 K's and
are spread out. They have room to continue growing for quite a while and are more than capable at holding
the K's in a war. This spread's ability to allow for expansion is absolutely great for a high quality
tribe like NME. This spread could be a weakness also. Their spread makes support more difficult unless
it is pre-prepared. The threat would come from another top tribe declaring on them, but I don't see that
happening any time soon.

NME has a great Duke (<3 you Ash). The leadership is going to have to be able to coordinate any wars in
the future very effectively since NME is so spread out. Keeping players active will be another priority.
From NME I am sure everyone would like to see a war. This is unlikely at this time since NME is so spread
they have 4 K's to consolidate. NME is currently at war with DDD (K34) and TKE (K24). Everyone expects a
lot from NME and hopes to see some action in the near and as yet, unforseeable future.

Name:LToH
ODA Rank:6
Members:65

Points per Member: 51,458
ODA per Member: 126,759
Points per village: 6,955
ODA per Point: 2.46

LToH is a good, well led tribe. They are spread over 3 continents and are obviously aggressive. They ahve
some deadweight that they should probably get rid of and reduce their member count by 10 or so. They
started as a small elite tribe but have gotten larger. I don't know any LToH members personally but they
appear to be good.

Their spread is basically the same as DSL's. Actually if you make them the same color on a map they form a
square. They have both expanded into K's 35 and 46. Their spread is very good for extended growth except
they will ahve to go to war with DSL to expand in the future. (that would be an interesting war) They have
been expanding at a fairly constant rate and I think we will see tensions soon.

LToH leadership, I like it. Graylin is cool and very warlike, Bara is more reserved I think but I don't
know a ton about him. They shouldn't have any leadership problems in the future except for leading LToH
through their current war with ROHAN. Their war with AWAKE was, quite frankly, disappointing for most
people I think. They are very aggressive and I see them going far.

Name:SPANK
ODA Rank:8
Members:71

Points per Member:46,752
ODA per Member: 112,554
Points per village: 6,490
ODA per Point: 2.40

SPANK has an academy tribe tribe, enough said. Okay not really. SPANK itself is actually pretty good.
They don't seem to ahve any Top tier type players but have good ones and held together through the war with
Skittl. They ahve a good bit of deadweight they should get rid of and they should definitely lose the
academy. They are fairly, but not overly, aggressive.

Spread wise they are concentrated in one K primarily but aren't as big since they ahev clusters in others.
Their players that are in other K's are weaknesses that could be easily cut off by other tribes. They have
plenty of room to expand south and west so I don't see expansion problems in the near future. Just K mop-up
for now I guess.

I don't know much about their leadership and I don't have a whole lot to say. SPANK is currently at war with LoD, Rapax, Skittl and xDEx. SPANK leadership should just drop the academy and the deadweights in their tribe.

Name:Secret Immobilization Regiment
ODA Rank:10
Members:81

Points per Member: 40,485
ODA per Member: 95,996
Points per village:5,859
ODA per Point: 2.37

S.I.R. is like 2FAST, a mystery. We have only even heard of them a couple times on the forums. They are
actually aggressive good ODA. However they have 81 members and an academy. Drop the deadweight just like
SPANK. I know nothing about their player base but they are probably OK since they are a top 10 tribe. A
war with SPANK or Fusion would be nice to see.

Their spread is much like SPANK's. however they are wedged in between SPANK and Fusion and will have to
fight one or the other to really expand. Other than that they are fairly well spread out and hae expansion
options. Espescially to the south.

I don't know their leadership at all. So all I can say is they need to do something to get recognized.
Fight SPANK or something. We all want to know what you are made of.

Name:Vanitas Omnia
ODA Rank:5
Members:80

Points per Member:39,230
ODA per Member: 107,282
Points per village:6,562
ODA per Point: 2.73

V.O. is a cool tribe. They are currently in the midst of a war with DarkTM. They are very aggressive with
ODA rank of 5 but 9th in points. They should probably drop an number of members (15 or so) to keep their
member count down, but that's their choice I guess. They ahev a number of very good players and quite a
few mediocre ones too.

As to their spread 2FAST and Fusion are much the same. They are packed togehter in their K with little to
no room to expand. They are surrounded by DarkTM and DSL. Their best bet for expansion would be into 54
where their is no solid tribe that holds it right now.

I like V.O.'s leadership. They seem to be doing a good job. They just ahve to get V.O. through the
current war and through the expansion problems that are sure to arise. I don't need to ask for a war since
they are already in one :). I know I think they will be around a while.

Name:ROHAN RAIDERS
ODA Rank:11
Members:86

Points per Member:36,181
ODA per Member: 69,365
Points per village:5,935
ODA per Point:1.91

ROHAN is probably the Top 10 tribe I think odesn't deserve it. Their ODA isn't so hot and they tend to
noble barbs. They do have a couple good players however. They are at war with LToH and winning that would
bring them up immensly in mine and, I am sure, everyone else's eyes.

Their spread is absolutely ridiculous. They are so spread out their tribe has no cohesion. Support I am
sure, is miserable and I wouldn't even want to try leading a tribe so spread. However, if they survive
their spread will strengthen them in the long run, since they will have tons of noble targets.

I don't know about their leadership but I hope they are strong. They will need it to keep a tribe so
spread out together. They will also need strong leadership to get them throug the war with LToH.

There. It is finished. Good Luck to all the Top Tribes. I hope you like my thoughts on each tribe my

predictions on how their location will affect them. Also I am sorry about the last Tribes as

S.I.R./SPANK/ROHAN were difficult for me to analyze since I know so little about you.

Best Wishes to all W29.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know much about their leadership and I don't have a whole lot to say. As far as I know they have
no current wars (if you do please enlighten me and I try to remember to edit this) and that is what we want
to see just like form the other Top tribes.
LoD, Rapax, Skittl, xDEx

DeletedUser

These are the kind of posts that keep the forum alive (in my opinion).

DeletedUser

Nice work brute :)

If only I had the heart and a place to start I would actually start PnPing again :D Alas, I shall remain a lazy spectator.

DeletedUser

I likee the analyzations. I didnt read all of them because i have limited time but i read a few. I will come back to the rest later.
And byzantines i think that the debate/discussions are more exciting than this (no offense to this)

DeletedUser

in defense of our tribe. we dont have an academy anymore. we disbanded, and decided to have an internal war. we disbanded alot of members, and are currently sitting members.

S.I.R only has 2 dots ;) on the map.

and you may also note that we have players on the rim. not neccesaraly noobs. just havent been playing long ;)

also can i note: we will be 2nd tribe to reach 800 villages.

DeletedUser

and mysterious is good. the less you know about us the better right?

and its valid were 2nd with 800.

DeletedUser

Very nice Analysis brute. Well detailed and very little bias

DeletedUser

and mysterious is good. the less you know about us the better right?

and its valid were 2nd with 800.

That just means your members have an average of just under 10 villages per player... I would rather have 700 villages and an average of 20 villages per player.

DeletedUser

yes but you havent looked at our listing, if you look close, you can see we have strong members (in thier area) who have only recently started playing.

they are what your common analyst calls extremes. and you should cut them off in your calculations.

DeletedUser66943

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPANK SPANK2 SPANKY
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 483
Side 2: 896
Difference: 413

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 3
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,643,786
Side 2: 2,833,792
Difference: 1,190,006

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298,627
Side 2: 12,481
Difference: 286,146

image.php

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: LoD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SPANK SPANK2 SPANKY
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 483
Side 2: 896
Difference: 413

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 3
Difference: 54

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,643,786
Side 2: 2,833,792
Difference: 1,190,006

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 298,627
Side 2: 12,481
Difference: 286,146

image.php

SPANK2 is not apart of us, please remove them from the stats. If someone calls themselves DarkTM2 are you going to automatically assume they are now a family?

In response to the OP, nicely done.. interesting read.. look forward to more in the future :)