Analyzation of the Top 10

DeletedUser

my thoughts on NSAs position from the GRIND front - while GRIND are moving their frontline forward through the runners, NSA can start to stack their REAL frontline of players who will fight to the end. Think Russia WW2, fell back for ages until they got to a defendable location then just held firm.

So i think that these players leaving has forced NSA into this almost 'scorched earth' policy, falling back and leaving runners to die, and the extra time they have gained will allow them to hold their frontline and stack it well, and i think if we look at GRIND conquers against active NSA, we will find it quite low.

Im not detracting from you, GRIND, as forcing runners and quitters is by far the easiest way to gain ground and defeat a tribe, but all i am saying is that i think you will run into a brick wall fairly soon :lol:

Also, this isn't an attempt to remove runners from stats - these show ground taken, which is important, but also i think we should look at tribe vs tribe - it may be slowing down, showing NSA have started to reinforce their frontlines.

and @dallock, i have always thought you a mature, calm poster and i have a lot of respect for you, not least from the things numerous members of these forums have to say about you..
The question of DSL and NME as a family is tricky, with the 2 tribes sharing many features of a family, recently at least, but also remaining quite independent.

And, if we are perfectly honest, does it matter??

and last thing, @HoG, i want you to prove Madlax. wrong... go grab some DSL villages!!!!!

DeletedUser

As to the flames from Cubs and Madlax...

You have very biased opinions so it's understandable to make me out to be ignorant while trying to also sound diplomatic. I am one world leader who can take a very unbiased opinion on the Grind!/NSA war, and as a lot see it, NSA is putting up a decent fight back after depleting tons of resources and troops upon DSL.

As I see it, if you're losing upwards near 20 players in the first two weeks of the war (NSA has), regardless of what you call them, your tribe was not cohesive at all. The old SPANK core and a few more will be the ones to stay around and fight till the end, but just what will they have left? They've needed TLA to sit some of their players who were under attack for crying out loud, I think that says something.

I don't insult any tribes, why can't you?

Aww, are you upset that I've drawn the parallel with ROHAN? I'm sorry, that's all I see. ROHAN could never attack back. All they could do was turtle off long enough to exist and prolong their life. And if only one OP completely silenced your entire front for a counteroffensive, I'd say I have a hard time respecting you guys. PLain and simple, you've done nothing to earn it. At least TLA prods the lines for inactives and when they're found puts them on the rim ;)

And some people take bogus claims of family nature as an insult. Though I guess you don't know much about my hate for families since I had the unfortunate experience of being in one on W7. I'd sooner leave my tribe and attack them all, than let them be a family.

To Madlax., you are so cool. I wish I was more like you... :icon_rolleyes:

Your sarcasm is loved. Now go shine my shoes.

DeletedUser

I think the main thing that can be taken on whether NME DSL were a family is from the actual members of the tribes and I have yet to see a current or past member state that they were a family.

DeletedUser

I saw and read that. Doesn't mean you still weren't flaming. It's like stating, "I'm not going to kill you, only show you your death", and then you push them over a cliff.

And if this one incident ruins your opinion of an entire tribe, then that disappoints me about you Cubs, not your entire tribe.

No, I was merely responding to the last part of your earlier quote

I don't insult any tribes, why can't you?

And I was saying I was even nice to NEO.

DeletedUser

They had predefined areas for expansion. worked together on common enemies, and were close in terms of goals and territory.
We did not share a skype room - if we did it was one i left a long time ago, and was never used, we had one shared forum to help with co-ordination. But otherwise we worked towards our own expansion plans.

Any movements between the tribes was due to disagreements, as Kat said best - they couldnt think of another tribe they would want to play in - and this final move was purely due to a need to work even closer together against our common enemies.

Same goes to NSA F. except they have no predefine areas for expansion.
So I cant figure out, why is so called family tribe bad?

They've needed TLA to sit some of their players who were under attack for crying out loud, I think that says something.

Would you please reveal for me, what it says?

PS: you have not to reveal all your thoughts, even some will satisfy.

thnx

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that in the future I will not try to revive this thread...

DeletedUser

I think that in the future I will not try to revive this thread...

Why not? Its funny to see how everyone are defending their world and make others to look worse and worse :D
Its always cool to see how children are playing in their sandbox and think, who will be hit by his own arrogance and who will have just fun and happy life.

DeletedUser

i suppose if noone does one by next friday or so ill try my hand at it. :p

DeletedUser78118

my thoughts on NSAs position from the GRIND front - while GRIND are moving their frontline forward through the runners, NSA can start to stack their REAL frontline of players who will fight to the end. Think Russia WW2, fell back for ages until they got to a defendable location then just held firm.

So i think that these players leaving has forced NSA into this almost 'scorched earth' policy, falling back and leaving runners to die, and the extra time they have gained will allow them to hold their frontline and stack it well, and i think if we look at GRIND conquers against active NSA, we will find it quite low.

2 points Lobster,

1) Scorched earth policy = taking everything they can from their village and burning the rest, so that the enemy doesn't get anything as they retreat.

2) If you look at where all of the "runners" were, they were mainly frontline, so a decent amount of space to overcome to fight NSA's "brick wall", if there is such a thing

DeletedUser

1) well, not a lot they can really do, but thats the closest to anything else i can think of :lol:

2) thats what i meant, when you move your frontline forward, it will take a while and they wil have stacked by then..

DeletedUser

yet we'll have that many more villages to our name from those "runners/quitters/cowards/whatever" and that many more active players on the frontlines. As the only way you can take a village in a war is if your are active... So with you letting us take up your runners you are allowing more and more active players to reach the war front. And downplay our conquers all you want but players like facius are just now reaching the war front ;)

DeletedUser

skoal, 2 things if you are addressing me,

1) im not downplaying your conquers, just saying that NSA will prove more difficult soon :)

forcing people to go inactive or leave is the quickest way to win a war.

2) im not in NSA :lol:

you really think they would have me? :lol:

naa, im just a humble footsoldier in TLA.. as my sig says!

DeletedUser

lobster i wasn't addressing you in the respect of downplaying our conquers, well maybe a little, you just kinda brought the subject to my mind. Just saying that its a mistake on NSA's part in letting us take so many of those inactives/runners/cowards/whatever and letting more of our active players near the front ;) i know your not in NSA lol. @kenjii22 thats fine by me if you dont care. anywho, ill stop there as to not derail this thread further and turn it into a NSA/Grind! debate.

DeletedUser

hehe, all good ;) probably could have said something that was less flame-startish.

TainTeDS0uL

Wow madlax and HandofGod23 sound like very close friend o_O *catch the sarcasm* XD