And PoP! Goes the Weasel

twenty-five

ummm me get my tribes right?:icon_redface: read your post again tom, you said random not me. are you getting all flustered?

No, no I didn't. You added something into my quote, illiterate as well as incapable. Looks like you're a subway worker for life. :icon_rolleyes:

was there actually nobles inbound to the rest of the guys villages? If yes then add the village. If no? then don't add them. Random saw free villages they wanted and now they are trying to spin it to make it look like they did more then what they actually did.

I am glad you haven't resorted to petty insults here.:icon_biggrin:

As you said, Random planned an op, all of Benus's villages were claimed by RaoulDuke. Benus leaving doesn't change that, neither does it change the fact that they were PoP! villages, they are now Random villages. Did more than we actually did? What happened was he left the tribe, that's the same as rimming him. He's no longer a help to PoP!, he should still be in the stats, but hey who cares, they are only stats, stats don't win or lose a war. They just get nuke all sad.

DeletedUser

Erm, I am not the one claiming Linco wasnt kicked from PoP! for the sake of war stats. It is pretty obvious that is the case, so why you leave him out of your own inaccurate war stats is a mystery.

for the sake of war stats? show me where I said that?

No, no I didn't. You added something into my quote, illiterate as well as incapable. Looks like you're a subway worker for life. :icon_rolleyes:

lol, petty insults again. Tom, No I didn't. don't start lying.

DeletedUser

Cnn you guys imagine the whine fest Nuke would throw if a Random member were to leave us while getting nobled out by PoP! ?
Or while getting attacked by PoP!

Would he agree to that members losses not being counted in the war stats ?

twenty-five

lol, petty insults again. Tom, No I didn't. don't start lying.

Yes you did.

http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_report/45baa81137fc39bb09af2ff5f4d7412d

You see, at Ram speed that village takes 54:41:32 travel time. You'll also see the time on that report is Sep 22, 2009 12:07:20 with Benus leaving at 21st September 2009 - 22:00:02

You see that's 14 hours, 7 minutes and 18 seconds after he left. In other words that was sent before he left and at least 1 real was sent at him before. Confirming that he did not leave due to fakes but was indeed being nukes, and had at least 1 nuke incoming when he left.

I'm sure RaoulDuke can provide more if you care (sorry for using the report without your permission, but nuke's bull annoyed me).

You can't argue with the facts what so ever. In other words, both should be included. He ran because of incomings (which at least 1 of was real). You'll claim it isn't nobles, but you see, it had an offense sent at it before so yeah, noble aren't needed, he was a target. Petar can surely provide noble incomings that back that up.

My post. I have put some '_' where you added things.

Originally Posted by twenty-five
http://en39.tribalwars.net/public_re...af2ff5f4d7412d

You see, at Ram speed that village takes 54:41:32 travel time. You'll also see the time on that report is Sep 22, 2009 12:07:20 with Benus leaving at 21st September 2009 - 22:00:02

okm but the villages he just lost like today, the nobles were launched after he left random

Your quote.

Seriously. I checked my post when you said it, you obviously didn' (the changes are bolded in your quote btw).

Nothing more to say on a matter where it is obvious nuke is the one twisting adding words. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Yes you did.
My post. I have put some '_' where you added things.

Your quote.

Seriously. I checked my post when you said it, you obviously didn' (the changes are bolded in your quote btw).

Nothing more to say on a matter where it is obvious nuke is the one twisting adding words. :icon_rolleyes:

sure tom, whatever helps you sleep at night. you edited your post, everyone can see that. by then I had it in my quote box but I was talking on skype hence why my post was so late. If you need to lie to make yourself feel better of your mistakes, that is fine <3

So why leave them out of your own war stats?

could you first show me where I said I kicked him for war stats, you claim that I claimed that.

Cnn you guys imagine the whine fest Nuke would throw if a Random member were to leave us while getting nobled out by PoP! ?
Or while getting attacked by PoP!

Would he agree to that members losses not being counted in the war stats ?

depends, were the nobles in route?

twenty-five

sure tom, whatever helps you sleep at night. you edited your post, everyone can see that. by then I had it in my quote box but I was talking on skype hence why my post was so late. If you need to lie to make yourself feel better of your mistakes, that is fine <3

It was edited a whole 10 mins before you replied, and that wasn't even what I edited, I edited a bit about axes out, as I realised it was pointless (didn't notice the wall being knocked at first). As an extra, I always start my sentences with a capital letter (on these forums) the edit doesn't, you hardly use correct grammatic procedure and thus, the edit was done by you and not me.

DeletedUser

Okie lemme get this straight for you Nukey.

Linco and Benus Ultimus were PoP! members yes?
Linco and Benus Ultimus were PoP! members after the attacks began, yes?
Linco and Benus Ultimus villes belonged to PoP! right?
So it makes sense that Benus Ultimus and Linco were claimed right?

Does it make sense for any Random member to stop attacks on a player just because he leaves a given tribe during a war? No.

So if they were initial targets, it makes sense that PoP! has lost these villages to Random despite them leaving/getting kicked from PoP! because of war stats/dying hamsters/Hibernation right? Because they are part of Randoms war against PoP!

So yeah, you can claim that we are screwing with the war stats... that the villes we took off your weaker members that left/got kicked because they thought the 2nd coming was round the corner or something are invalid...

But still, PoP! has lost ground to Random. PoP! are losing.

DeletedUser

Double post so I wont get accused of editing posts.

Just another note I want to point out. The only villes that SHOULD be around PoP! territories should either:
a.) Belong to PoP!
b.) Belong to PoP!'s allies (Although why you would have allies in the same K...)
c.) Belong to players too tiny to noble due to morale

Where would you classify Benus Ultimus and Linco may I ask?

Because if they are neither, they should have been nobled out by PoP! already...

DeletedUser73616

b.) Belong to PoP!'s allies (Although why you would have allies in the same K...)

That is like saying why would you have an ally on a shared border? Because it may logically make sense.

Ks don't mean anything. They are merely useful markers so you can refer to where a village/player/tribe is on the map position-wise without having to read 6-digits co-ordinate every time. They are not invisible barriers that you cannot cross, you know...

DeletedUser

Guys. None of this matters. Just keep taking villages. People can argue all day about who did what, when, and who left and ran or does or does not belong in who's stats.

But, the fact remains that it's a game of attrition.

I don't care if they get nobled out, chickened out, or just go barb from old age, every time someone on the other side goes away, it's a win.

DeletedUser

Seriously, sometimes I feel sorry for Nuke, but he`s acting really childish... Deserves a spanking now and then. :)

Anywayz, back to the topic, count them, don`t count them, they`re Random property now, and not PoP. Stats are just numbers. Get over it.

But, for the record, I launched multiple real attacks at Benus before he left PoP.

DeletedUser

I personally have nothing against Nuke or PoP!, from my own perspective they have lost some respect - but i don't hold it against you.
However, i have to agree with Random. Those guys were PoP! and nobling their villages count as nobling PoP! villages as it's clear you tried to hustle the stats :p

That's how it is, but i'm not saying that's how the war will turn out - i refuse to say who i think will win :)

DeletedUser

Call me Mr Glass-half-empty if you like, but I always think that when a tribe starts bleating that losses don't really count because the player was inactive or leaving the game, then you might as well start preparing the obituaries.

DeletedUser

Seriously, sometimes I feel sorry for Nuke, but he`s acting really childish... Deserves a spanking now and then. :)

Anywayz, back to the topic, count them, don`t count them, they`re Random property now, and not PoP. Stats are just numbers. Get over it.

But, for the record, I launched multiple real attacks at Benus before he left PoP.

Hahaha now he's chillin out with me harrassing people.

DeletedUser

There goes PoP! Random again 1st XD
1 Random 6.147.4096.147.409 31198.304 7538.164 2 -V- 5.607.3645.642.376 42134.342 7097.958 3 PoP! 5.503.3555.802.656 45128.948 7417.8