And PoP! Goes the Weasel

twenty-five

:icon_rolleyes: and people are saying random and Cobra aren't working together.
1. you defend eachother on the forums.

Maybe that's because neither tribe likes you :icon_wink:

2. Cobra members are joining Random members in a pre-made

One member (?) is in a tribe with some Random members, it's coincidence only.

3. they coordinated

Proofs? Still haven't seen any (too my knowledge).

4. what else?:icon_rolleyes:
Why put a number 4 if you are just going to ask what else?

also if your going say your sick of y lies atleast point them out.

Read the bold stuffs.

DeletedUser51390

and people are saying random and Cobra aren't working together.
1. you defend eachother on the forums.
2. Cobra members are joining Random members in a pre-made

also if your going say your sick of y lies atleast point them out.

And nuke there is a difference in the gangbang against random and this one on POP!

Random was at war with ID...ID was sitting members of other tribe backtiming random players and coordinating ops on the same players.

Random finds out of potential gangbang... Geico among other tribes were plotting against Random inGangbang fashion.

POP! and random go to war.

RAID then declares on pop!..had nothing to do with Random there is no coordination between the two. One cobra member Attacks you so we must be working togethor. get over yourself.

not to mention the other wars random is also at war with. You can scream gangbang all you want but there is no such thing.

Yes you may be at war with more than one tribe but non of them are working togethor.

You notice were not screaming What nowi but NXGN are attacxking one of us aswell so you guys must be togethor.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's the definiton of the word gangbang? In TW terms preferably, please.

DeletedUser

What's the definiton of the word gangbang? In TW terms preferably, please.

Gang-bang: The act of multiple players attacking the same target. Or on a larger scale, multiple tribes attacking the same tribe. Typically done to high ranking players/tribes, by lesser ranking players/tribes, whose main ambition is to take the #1 spot and, poetically, wait to be gangbanged themselves.

all correct except the main ambition is to take the #1 spot.:icon_neutral:

Michael Corleone.

where did I say TWstats are lying? o more spam from random.

what has random done to prove themselves?

Yeah, the 2nd part of this post... :icon_rolleyes:

What do you think PoP!/Geico did to ever prove themselves?

DeletedUser

It seems to me, in light of the shared Skype/internal/external discussions, that Nuke is Random's greatest ally in this war.

DeletedUser

It seems to me, in light of the shared Skype/internal/external discussions, that Nuke is Random's greatest ally in this war.

There is some truth to what you say.

The more Nuke posts, the worse reputation PoP! gets. Hence Random benefits.
Therefore Random welcomes new posts by Nuke simply cause hes their only forum representative and pretty much everything he said here recently makes the PoP image look worse and worse.

So yes, it could be said that the guy is doing Random a fair few favours.

Michael Corleone.

did I claim we have?

You are making it sound like PoP!/Geico have proved themselves more than Random when you are asking what has Random done to prove themselves.

Nuke you know what Random has accomplished. You are just trying to get under our skin on purpose now.

DeletedUser

... I sometimes wonder were all the honor went in this game. I remember a time when players congratulated each other on strong campaigns and interesting twists during wars. Now all I can see are flame posts.

Hmmm.... it might be high time that I pulled out the 'ol Leprechaun to cheer things up. Any takers?

DeletedUser

wrong. plain and simple.

I know you will say that these are all lies, but...

Side 1:
Tribes: Random
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PoP!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,865
Side 2: 9,304
Difference: 57,561

image.php

Now shhh!

DeletedUser

I know you will say that these are all lies, but...

Side 1:
Tribes: Random
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PoP!
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 1
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 66,865
Side 2: 9,304
Difference: 57,561

image.php

Now shhh!

errr how are those lies? nevermind jsut more pointless spam from random.

DeletedUser

You missed out the PoP! players that left/got kicked while we were attacking them...

Michael Corleone.

errr how are those lies? nevermind jsut more pointless spam from random.
How is that pointless spam? He is just showing stats of the war at the moment. :icon_rolleyes:

You can't be serious Nuke.

DeletedUser

lol...I guess Nuke was pointing to the statment SirF made before posting the stats...something like Nuke thinks TWstats LIE. rofl
Don't think anyone has ever made such a comment.

DeletedUser

I'm not 100% sure because I only looked map in the war frontline a little bit. And I'm not 100% sure if this was PoP tactic or not.
Those 2 guys who lost more villages and are argued about wether or not they should be included in the war stats seems to me like decoys that Random sent nukes too. Plus some players will be busy and use nobles to ennoble them out.

As i looked today their ODD rankings. Benus Ultimus lost 4 villas - ODD rise from 3900 to 41000. Linco lost 8 villas - ODD rise from 126000 to 270000.

Iremeber killing one nuke as defender will give ca 74000 ODD. Those guys don't seem to have many troops of their own.

As looking BlazingZword ODD rise - 2 villas lost but rise is from 30000 to 896000. Seems like PoP figured out that Random will hammer directly down and stacked villas there. If there were 4 nukes against one villa (I do not know how much but lets say 4), this means 44 nukes missed. If those 44 nukes were sent against BlazingSword the loss has been more to PoP. To loose player like BlazingSword in frontline is hundred times worse then lose 2 guys like this.

And Random needs now hold frontline stacked + send extra support to villages without walls. Lets say 12 x 30kilo/30kilo to 12 x 50kilo/50kilo.

twenty-five

I'm not 100% sure because I only little looked map in the war frontline.And I m not 100% sure is was PoP tactic or not.
But those 2 guys who got lost more villages and about what is going talk to read their villages to war stats or not. They seems to me as decoys that Random sent nukes against their villages too. + some players will be busy and use nobles to ennoble them out.

Nope, Linco didn't ask for support, Benus ran from PoP! at the first sign of incoming. :)

They weren't decoys.