And PoP! Goes the Weasel

DeletedUser73616

Random is Sacred?
So far random have asked tribes like -V- to turn on us and attack.

They have shared information about PoP! forums(how did they get into PoP! forums? that will be covered). with ~Raid~. So for random going around "claiming" there is no coordination/help between tribes is once again lies.

1. When Pervis was talking about that, we weren't really having a serious conversation. Plus he already knew we had an NAP so we wouldn't attack you guys. So I'm not sure you can really use that as an example :icon_neutral:

2. They shared information on the PoP! forums with me. That doesn't mean there is any co-ordination and assistance going on between Random and -V-. Therefore, applying the same principle but replacing -V- with ~RAID~, Pervis/whoever it was sharing information with ~RAID~ is not necessarily co-ordinating with them or assisting them.

You would need concrete proof to back that claim of Pervis being a liar up I think.

Just wanted to throw a spanner into the works :icon_wink:
Az.

DeletedUser

1. When Pervis was talking about that, we weren't really having a serious conversation. Plus he already knew we had an NAP so we wouldn't attack you guys. So I'm not sure you can really use that as an example :icon_neutral:

2. They shared information on the PoP! forums with me. That doesn't mean there is any co-ordination and assistance going on between Random and -V-. Therefore, applying the same principle but replacing -V- with ~RAID~, Pervis/whoever it was sharing information with ~RAID~ is not necessarily co-ordinating with them or assisting them.

You would need concrete proof to back that claim of Pervis being a liar up I think.

Just wanted to throw a spanner into the works :icon_wink:
Az.

1. you said it was serious before, now your back tracking?

2.Pervis sharing information with -V- about some people not liking -V- was a pathetic attempt to get you against us.

[*************] .:*A._.Z*:. says: dont take it to mean we are playing them off against you as they approach us - we havent actually got any desire or intention to aid them if they go against you as there is nothing in it for us if we did

[*************] .:*A._.Z*:. says: ok - then i should let you know that Random and Raid both have asked if we will turn on you (in complete trust that this goes no further than you), and that we have never once given a definite yes/no answer as we do not feel it in our own interests to tell other tribes what we intend to do. so if they approach you with such claims, these have already happened and so were before this convo

I like how when you kill a nuke it is big news and always deserves a PnP :), you did the same thing when you killed a few of my nukes through stacking.

Also that you seem to be sucking up quite a bit of your tribes support - that's fine, you are okay - but the war with Random has just started, will they be ok for troops, and will you make a fuss to get support for them? I don't know, we'll see.

balaclava, I never made a thread about you, your not the special. If I did make pnp I would of focused how you got banned for cheating. also when going against you, it was only my troops Vs. 3 or so of your guys.

Also this thread isn't just about killing their nukes.

sucking up quite a bit? Lies. I had little support from PoP!. I didn't want support from PoP!.

Balaclava. Just get back to cheating or whatever you happen to be doing at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser73616

1. you said it was serious before, now your back tracking?

2.Pervis sharing information with -V- about some people not liking -V- was a pathetic attempt to get you against us.

[*************] .:*A._.Z*:. says: dont take it to mean we are playing them off against you as they approach us - we havent actually got any desire or intention to aid them if they go against you as there is nothing in it for us if we did

[*************] .:*A._.Z*:. says: ok - then i should let you know that Random and Raid both have asked if we will turn on you (in complete trust that this goes no further than you), and that we have never once given a definite yes/no answer as we do not feel it in our own interests to tell other tribes what we intend to do. so if they approach you with such claims, these have already happened and so were before this convo

The first quote - to put it into context:
when we were talking about ~RAID~ and all the behind-each-other's-backs discussions going on a LONG time ago. After that conversation, I did not know ~RAID~ was actually going to even consider attacking you guys - at least not until a few days ago :icon_wink:
This one is in no way connected to Random.

Second quote - to put it into context:
Same conversation. Nothing there suggests it was a serious request. You thought we were planning on attacking you, and I relieved your anxiety. That was a while back before I knew of Random's intentions - so it is irrelevant.

1. No backtracking whatsoever.. read above.

2. Pervis proving to me you guys were acting against our NAP showed us we couldn't trust you guys...
As we still have an NAP, however likely it will remain for, Pervis couldn't turn us against you and would be very stupid to try it. So yeah. Point made :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

The first quote - to put it into context:
when we were talking about ~RAID~ and all the behind-each-other's-backs discussions going on a LONG time ago. After that conversation, I did not know ~RAID~ was actually going to even consider attacking you guys - at least not until a few days ago :icon_wink:
This one is in no way connected to Random.

Ummm you wrote that RIGHT before you posted the convo between you and pervis. before you even said ANYTHING about ~Raid~. The first quote about about random.
Second quote - to put it into context:
Same conversation. Nothing there suggests it was a serious request. You thought we were planning on attacking you, and I relieved your anxiety. That was a while back before I knew of Random's intentions - so it is irrelevant.

"[*************] .:*A._.Z*:. says: ok - then i should let you know that Random and Raid both have asked if we will turn on you"

here ready that part of the skype quote, that suggest it was a serious question. Considering ~Raid~ asked us to turn on you and they asked you to turn on us. So your saying that quote was serious about raid but not about random? Ya right.
1. No backtracking whatsoever.. read above.

2. Pervis proving to me you guys were acting against our NAP showed us we couldn't trust you guys...
As we still have an NAP, however likely it will remain for, Pervis couldn't turn us against you and would be very stupid to try it. So yeah. Point made :icon_neutral:

1. Yes there was.

2.acting against our NAP? we wanted to claim our random targets on our own. I see no reason to have to claim random villages in our shared forums unless you plan on nobling random.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser73616

1. "[*************] .:*A._.Z*:. says: ok - then i should let you know that Random and Raid both have asked if we will turn on you"

I didn't give you the full context of either tribe asking us to do so. Therefore, your assuming I meant BOTH as being serious is your own mis-interpretation.

2. As you are aware, we have not pledged to either side. Therefore, you do not know if we are going to launch on Random - better safe than sorry :)

DeletedUser

Pervis said:
And while were at it, what has PoP! done to hit back against random ?

Attacker: BlazingZword
Village: 50003 (427|536) K54

Quantity: 0 0 1066 174 513 0 0 41 0 1
Losses: 0 0 1066 0 513 0 0 41 0 1

DeletedUser

Forum Rules said:
Complaints about other players
To report the breaching of rules by another player In Game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum. Any reference to IG (In Game) Bans, Ban discussion (forum or IG) or cheating is forbidden.
No more discussion about this topic or more punishment will be dealt. Simple :icon_wink:

DeletedUser51390

@TheWall

here you go:
[spoil]Attacker: thewall4588
Village: I nobled a Geico! [04] (515|528) K55

Quantity: 0 0 6217 0 1683 0 139 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 6217 0 1683 0 139 0 0 0

------------------------

Attacker: thewall4588
Village: Vulcan the Great [03] (481|520) K54

Quantity: 0 0 8600 0 2630 0 256 0 0 1
Losses: 0 0 8600 0 2630 0 256 0 0 1

------------------------

Village: I nobled a Geico! [11] (521|552) K55

Quantity: 0 0 3663 0 942 0 65 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 3663 0 942 0 65 0 0 0

------------------------

Village: Vulcan the Great [02] (470|520) K54

Quantity: 0 0 5201 0 1479 0 92 0 0 0
Losses: 0 0 5201 0 1479 0 92 0 0 0

------------------------[/spoil]

Well fair is fair nuke but as youcan see what is left in the village. After 3 nukes Its been removed of nearly all its troops, GReat stack on his frontline village. To bad you couldnt do the same to his others
Defender: seed sower
Village: 012. Hosanna (522|534) K55

Quantity: 4479 8476 0 1028 0 1107 0 0 0 0
Losses: 4198 7943 0 963 0 1037 0 0 0 0

Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 19 to level 4

:icon_confused: Had my 4th nukes been sent id be 5 for 5 on clearing my targets. Yes i lost a few nukes But Ive still got a good number of them returning and two new villages to show for it.

DeletedUser

Well fair is fair nuke but as youcan see what is left in the village. After 3 nukes Its been removed of nearly all its troops, GReat stack on his frontline village. To bad you couldnt do the same to his others

:icon_confused: Had my 4th nukes been sent id be 5 for 5 on clearing my targets. Yes i lost a few nukes But Ive still got a good number of them returning and two new villages to show for it.

"someone please enter the paradigm of mid game who gives a poopy if you lose some defense, you are supposed to when you fight..... Stop posting those reports like they mean something :/ "

also we didn't stack his villages, we had other plans but due to some reasons they didn't work out.

-Note: I don't think I have to explain the top part....

DeletedUser

Nukethenoob said:
Random is Sacred?

You didn't have to tell me, I know o.0

Anyway ON-TOPIC we have like 34 players and you have like 100?!?! so don't poke our eyes out for using account sat accounts :S

DeletedUser51390

LOL nuke im only posting the rest of the report since you neglected to do so.:icon_wink:

You notice I havent shown my clearing attacks but only my losses

mattcurr

also we didn't stack his villages, we had other plans but due to some reasons they didn't work out.

He was correcting your warping of the truth.... The best option is to stack, never a question about that, now when that is impossible there are a multitude of methods out there to be used as stop gaps, but they are just that stop gaps, not meant to be used as standard defending practice when they can be avoided.... So if I have this right your excuse is that you purposely avoided stacking for "other plans" which again for the above reasons failed, stacking first then other methods. Just figured I would help you guys learn how to play makes things more interesting.

DeletedUser

LOL nuke im only posting the rest of the report since you neglected to do so.:icon_wink:

You notice I havent shown my clearing attacks but only my losses

I was mocking random :p also why would I show the rest of some of the reports? that would be mighty foolish of myself.

You didn't have to tell me, I know o.0

Anyway ON-TOPIC we have like 34 players and you have like 100?!?! so don't poke our eyes out for using account sat accounts :S

we have 15 more members then you, lets see Raid + Cobra + Random 130 Vs. 46 hmmmmm

also nice name edit, it sure how great you truly are.:icon_rolleyes:

He was correcting your warping of the truth.... The best option is to stack, never a question about that, now when that is impossible there are a multitude of methods out there to be used as stop gaps, but they are just that stop gaps, not meant to be used as standard defending practice when they can be avoided.... So if I have this right your excuse is that you purposely avoided stacking for "other plans" which again for the above reasons failed, stacking first then other methods. Just figured I would help you guys learn how to play makes things more interesting.

If you wanted things more interesting I figured you would have left it at 1v1 instead of asking other tribes. at that time due to some reasons, stacking wouldn't have worked.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

we have 15 more members then you, lets see Raid + Cobra + Random 130 Vs. 46 hmmmmm

also nice name edit, it sure how great you truly are.:icon_rolleyes:

Thanks I thought it was pretty cool.

Whos mentioning Raid and Cobra? mhm Master would not partake in a 3v1 gangbang

twenty-five

Random isn't working with either of the tribes, there has been no coordination to my knowledge.. unlike you who got support by T-T.

That's 31 against 116. :icon_wink:

Or 130 Vs. 114 (considering you'll counter me by some pathetic whining, it's what I've come to expect from you). I'll leave your number there, irregardless of the fact you can't count. 46 + 44 + 55 =/= 130. :icon_neutral:

Anyway that is 16 (in your opinion) or 31, in reality, difference. Regardless of the fact none of the 'PoP! gangbang crew' or whatever you want to call the tribes attacking you are working together, whereas as T-T and PoP! are. :icon_wink:

Not to mention the other tribes you begged to help you.

[15:32:52] Nuke says: just a little, the one who supported me the absulute most was TDR

If they hadn't withdrawn it would have been 145 vs 169. See you wanted to outnumber the tribes attacking you.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If you wanted things more interesting I figured you would have left it at 1v1 instead of asking other tribes. at that time due to some reasons, stacking wouldn't have worked.

Asking other tribes what? :icon_confused: To support Random? Gangbang you or PoP!?

From what i get the only person asking for support is you not Random's leadership and support being refused to you for various reasons. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Random isn't working with either of the tribes, there has been no coordination to my knowledge.. unlike you who got support by T-T.

That's 31 against 116. :icon_wink:

Or 130 Vs. 114 (considering you'll counter me by some pathetic whining, it's what I've come to expect from you). I'll leave your number there, irregardless of the fact you can't count. 46 + 44 + 55 =/= 130. :icon_neutral:

Anyway that is 16 (in your opinion) or 31, in reality, difference. Regardless of the fact none of the 'PoP! gangbang crew' or whatever you want to call the tribes attacking you are working together, whereas as T-T and PoP! are. :icon_wink:

Not to mention the other tribes you begged to help you.

[15:32:52] Nuke says: just a little, the one who supported me the absulute most was TDR

If they hadn't withdrawn it would have been 145 vs 169. See you wanted to outnumber the tribes attacking you.

T-T sent almost to nothing. but sure count them. so you still out number us either way. Both Cobra and Random worked together.(or atleast a cobra player but he is still a part of cobra:icon_rolleyes: )

Asking other tribes what? :icon_confused: To support Random? Gangbang you or PoP!?

From what i get the only person asking for support is you not Random's leadership and support being refused to you for various reasons. :icon_neutral:

Random asking -V- to attack.

JabberJaw13

Stop saying COBRA is attacking you, whoopee a couple members close to you attacked you.....not to mention they do have bad blood with you anyhow(most likely your own fault anyhow?).

A couple from a tribe does not have anything to do with the Whole tribe. We have our own wars to be concerned with and dont need you badmouthing us saying we are helping Random. If we really were then you would have received a little more then attacks at a couple villages from braeyz.

DeletedUser73616

Nuke. Less than 6 hours ago you said to me, and I quote, "will you attack Pervis?".

Please refrain from using us as your basis of PnPs when you have done exactly the same thing as Pervis :)

Oh and nice job deleting that conversation - spent 2 minutes remembering that exact phrasing before i was 100% sure i got it right :p

twenty-five

T-T sent almost to nothing. but sure count them. so you still out number us either way. Both Cobra and Random worked together.(or atleast a cobra player but he is still a part of cobra:icon_rolleyes: )

Ok. Let's do an accurate comparison. This means all the tribe who are currently against random, and then all the tribes who are against PoP!

Random - 31 vs 46 (PoP!) + 28 (NXGN) + 41 (RT) (all I remember who have attacked us/we attacked them in the past week orso).

= 31 vs 115
~3.71 per member

PoP! - 46 vs 145

~ 3.15 per member.

There you can actually close your mouth now. As this is the most accurate way to determine the amount of members against each tribe. :)

Last edited: