And PoP! Goes the Weasel

DeletedUser

Meanwhile Random has our way with the PoP! front lines whom (other than 4/5 blazingzword villages) were woefully undefended.
[/FONT]

you mean the 2 villages you took off Blazingsword?:icon_rolleyes:

Michael Corleone.

you mean the 2 villages you took off Blazingsword?:icon_rolleyes:
That and the 2 we took of Seed Sower, and the 7 we took of Linco and the ones were taking of Benus Ultimus right now. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

That and the 2 we took of Seed Sower, and the 7 we took of Linco and the ones were taking of Benus Ultimus right now. :icon_wink:

Benus Ultimus or linco aren't in PoP! so I don't care about them but you did noble 3 of linco's villages while in PoP!. so 2 off seed, 2 off blazing and 3 of linco.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hes going to stick his head in the sand and pretend that Benus ultimus and Linco were not PoP! players when attacked. Or that they didn't run/get kicked because of the attacks on them

DeletedUser

Whilst Random buries their heads in a similar grove of sand avoiding this question....

I still don't get were pervis is getting the extra 3 villages from blazing...

DeletedUser

Bad Bad nuke

Why delete the post? :(

Whilst Random buries their heads in a similar grove of sand avoiding this question...

Re-read what Pervis said. Where did he say he nobled 4/5 villages??

Michael Corleone.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Pervis say 4/5 of Blazing's villages were defended... Not nobled? :lol:

Edit: Whoa, Nukey deleted a post? :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Whilst Random buries their heads in a similar grove of sand avoiding this question...

you see Jax, nuke is not particularly apt at reading

as I say here :

Pervis said:
Meanwhile Random has our way with the PoP! front lines whom (other than 4/5 blazingzword villages) were woefully undefended.

Its quite easy to understand that 4/5 Blazingzword villages were stacked.
Other than these the PoP! front lines were woefully undefended.
Nuke displays his characteristic level of intelligence by thinking i meant that Random nobled 4/5 blazingzword villages.

So do I need to link y'all to a dictionary here ?

Besides which i simply do not respond to nuke most of the time. Hes on my block list.

Edit : Btw Jax, it seems your glorious and not so bright duke has seen the error of his interpretation and edited the part you quoted out of his post :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

you see Jax, nuke is not particularly apt at reading

as I say here :

Its quite easy to understand that 4/5 Blazingzword villages were stacked.
Other than these the PoP! front lines were woefully undefended.
Nuke displays his characteristic level of intelligence by thinking i meant that Random nobled 4/5 blazingzword villages.

So do I need to link y'all to a dictionary here ?

Besides which i simply do not respond to nuke most of the time. Hes on my block list.

Edit : Btw Jax, it seems your glorious and not so bright duke has seen the error of his interpretation and edited the part you quoted out of his post :icon_wink:

1. I am not good at reading? please pervis, you can't even understand the stats and what I wrote in the other thread:lol:

2. don't lie pervis, I'm not on your block list. every time I say something you don't like you claim someone else directed you to it.

3. atleast I can admit when I am wrong pervis, something you have yet to do. to be honest you are turning more and more pathetic:icon_eek:

4. did you noticed how your glorious and not so bright member also misinterpreted your post to?

DeletedUser

1. I am not good at reading? please pervis, you can't even understand the stats and what I wrote in the other thread:lol:
What you wrote was a mishmash. Waste of post really

2. don't lie pervis, I'm not on your block list. every time I say something you don't like you claim someone else directed you to it.
:icon_redface:
3. atleast I can admit when I am wrong pervis, something you have yet to do. to be honest you are turning more and more pathetic:icon_eek:
How is he turning pathetic? You admit your wrongness after three of us saw what you had posted. If it wasn't for that you most likely would have acted like nothing ever happened.

4. did you noticed how your glorious and not so bright member also misinterpreted your post to?
Not really.

DeletedUser

Wait what's this thread about again? :icon_eek:

Let's see a real, respectable war; not more of this arguing on the forums about nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

If Anubis, which was made up of first-time players, was capable of being civil to 82nd players, why can't the more experienced members of Random and PoP! do the same thing?

You guys all said you respected how Anubis' leader went out.
Now emulate his behaviour. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

What you wrote was a mishmash. Waste of post really

:icon_redface:

How is he turning pathetic? You admit your wrongness after three of us saw what you had posted. If it wasn't for that you most likely would have acted like nothing ever happened.

Not really.

turning pathetic? lying about blocking someone.
Pervis Said:
"the error of his interpretation and edited the part you quoted out of his post"

you can only see I edited my post if you click view post(making your block pointless since your reading everything I say anyways) or you never had me blocked. I think pervis just got caught:icon_redface:

*waits for pervis to say "I only knew you edit your post because MC told me"*

Let's see a real, respectable war; not more of this arguing on the forums about nothing. :icon_rolleyes:

If Anubis, which was made up of first-time players, was capable of being civil to 82nd players, why can't the more experienced members of Random and PoP! do the same thing?

Did you just say respectable war while talking about a war containing pervis' tribe? please its pervis, he treats most people like shite.

Funny thing is, at the beginning of the world. Devil(duke of Random) and I talked about having an alliance between random and Geico and then having the first clean(as in no bad pnp, spying, or whatever) in TW history. Next thing I know Pervis starts attempting to recruit my members and got a couple of spies in. :p

DeletedUser

turning pathetic? lying about blocking someone.
Pervis Said:
"the error of his interpretation and edited the part you quoted out of his post"

you can only see I edited my post if you click view post(making your block pointless since your reading everything I say anyways) or you never had me blocked. I think pervis just got caught:icon_redface:

*waits for pervis to say "I only knew you edit your post because MC told me"*
I don't know what Pervis does but rest assure that he actually gets informed about what you post or what and when:icon_neutral: you are going to post.

Here is an example.
[9/22/2009 12:28:48 AM] thirstyturtle says: lol
i believe nuke is going to write a reply to your post about your attacks landing a few hours after ivank's nuke(s) landed
[9/22/2009 12:31:03 AM] thirstyturtle says: [12:22:04 AM] Nuke says: what is that word I am looking for
[12:22:20 AM] Nuke says: like were something looks planned but its just
[12:22:25 AM] Nuke says: like on accident

[12:23:58 AM] Nuke says: coincidence
[12:26:44 AM] thirstyturtle says: [12:23:58 AM] Nuke says: coincidence

yeah, i said that word a few posts above
[9/22/2009 12:31:07 AM] thirstyturtle says: |-(
[9/22/2009 12:32:14 AM] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary says: (rofl)
[9/22/2009 12:32:15 AM] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary says: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=4261740&postcount=91

PS. Another person told him the same thing :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hes also not very good at maths :icon_razz:
Just look at his claim that Random lost 5-7 nuke's per village we nobled :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ jeremy : good point actually. But then again, I don't really think we're disrespecting PoP!. Just disrespecting one member of the tribe.[/FONT]

DeletedUser

in addition to not being very good at reading, hes also not very good at maths :icon_razz:
Just look at his claim that Random lost 5-7 nuke's per village we nobled :lol: :lol: :lol:

@ jeremy : good point actually. But then again, I don't really think we're disrespecting PoP!. Just disrespecting one member of the tribe.

That's like
60 to 84 dead nukes:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

nobody worth mentioning except maybe NXGN

Random has done nothing on the PnP except spam and lie.

OK nuke, so the war stats are lying too? TWstats lying again? What has PoP! done to prove itself at all? Let alone a rank 1 tribe...

DeletedUser

Yea lol I was expecting his to be more like the Radnom vs ID war, cos even during the 82nd/Anubis war there was a lot of flaming going on only when anubis fall and mikey (i think it was mikey/mickey?) made the topic congratulating 82nd was when the respect was gained for both sides.

This is just a bash Nuke thread/war (although to be fair he does deserve it because he rubs so many people up the wrong way)

I don't think either tribe will be a gracious in their victory as there was in the Radnom vs ID war or 82nd vs Anubis war.

-=I am the Joker=-

Unfortunately I just got to read this but haven't got the time at the moment to respond properly so this will have to do.

Nuke you have now reached all lows beyond a shadow of a doubt for me...
That conversation that you only shared bits and pieces of that suit your pnp purposes are completely out of context Did I say those things yes I did but what was the purpose of them and why were they brought up, I am not going to dig out the convo but can if need be

One of your Leadership members had screwed up and let information leak from your hidden forums about the GANG-BANG that you and -V- were planning against RAID the only reason you hadn't yet acted was you were worried about Random smacking you down.

Thus I contacted you to dig for information to see how much truth was behind the matter, I also informed you that I asked RANDOM to help take you down, I also told you that I asked -V- to take you down I also asked you to take down -V- you see when players like yourself know nothing better then try to play other tribes off on one another you can not expect that someone will not use the same stupid little mind games against you. You will find if you ask Az he knows of those conversations we had as well I told you in game and publicly on the skype chat for W39 I am an honest person if you want to know something ask me this was addressed to the entire W39 community about my dealings with you and Az trying to play me so don't try to turn the words around in hopes that -V- will side with you because you have now noticed that you are screwing up along the entire board.

Furthermore to know how trustworthy you are I tested you more then once because up until recently I did have some respect for you as a player which you lost when you lied to me very blatantly and you are the one trying to say other players are not trustworthy and are spreading lies... but now I must admit you fail all the way around and exactly those cool players that I referred to your are trying to become, (search the forums you will find the cool players was mentioned here long before we talked the first time, thus it should have given you insight that you were being played from the beginning of our talks) you are more worried about your popularity then you are about POP or it's members I am amazed that any of them still stick with you, guess they will see what you have accomplished when it is too late...

Last comment refers to the fact that Nuke knew RAID was going to declare on him his second day in POP did anyone in POP know anything about it???

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OK nuke, so the war stats are lying too? TWstats lying again? What has PoP! done to prove itself at all? Let alone a rank 1 tribe...

where did I say TWstats are lying? o more spam from random.

what has random done to prove themselves?

DeletedUser73616

One of your Leadership members had screwed up and let information leak from your hidden forums about the GANG-BANG that you and -V- were planning against RAID the only reason you hadn't yet acted was you were worried about Random smacking you down.

Thus I contacted you to dig for information to see how much truth was behind the matter, I also informed you that I asked RANDOM to help take you down, I also told you that I asked -V- to take you down I also asked you to take down -V- you see when players like yourself know nothing better then try to play other tribes off on one another you can not expect that someone will not use the same stupid little mind games against you. You will find if you ask Az he knows of those conversations we had as well I told you in game and publicly on the skype chat for W39 I am an honest person if you want to know something ask me this was addressed to the entire W39 community about my dealings with you and Az trying to play me so don't try to turn the words around in hopes that -V- will side with you because you have now noticed that you are screwing up along the entire board.

Bits in bold are numbered 1,2, and 3 in chronological order.

1. -V- and PoP! never planned a gangbang on you. It was discussed, nothing came of it, and that was that. This also happened between ~RAID~ and -V- on PoP! to the same extent, and to the best of my knowledge between ~RAID~ and PoP! against -V-. Discussing a possibility is not the same as planning it. This is twisting the situation I believe, or else the person who leaked information to you was very much misinformed.

2. You will indeed find if you ask Az that he knew of these conversations. And here is the compliment of the post: The Joker has been completely honest with me to the best of my knowledge. And so he has my respect for that. Which out of every other tribe's leadership, only Pervis has done so far. This does NOT mean we are/aren't siding with them or are in any way involved in the wars that were declared in the last 5 days (before anybody takes what I say out of context).

3. I never tried to play ya mate. I dug for information to find out what other tribe's intentions were, and dig nothing more. If I wanted to play you, I would have already planned a war against you, ready for launching when you start nobling PoP! villages - which you will see has not been done if you have access to our forums (hidden or otherwise). I have not played any tribe to my knowledge - and hope you can accept that.

Rant over - I tried to keep it nice though :icon_confused: