And PoP! Goes the Weasel

DeletedUser

Ok. Let's do an accurate comparison. This means all the tribe who are currently against random, and then all the tribes who are against PoP!

Random - 31 vs 46 (PoP!) + 28 (NXGN) + 41 (RT) (all I remember who have attacked us/we attacked them in the past week orso).

= 31 vs 108
~3.71 per member

PoP! - 46 vs 145

~ 3.15 per member.

There you can actually close your mouth now. As this is the most accurate way to determine the amount of members against each tribe. :)

except I have never spoken to or have had any connections with NXGN or RT since PoP! was formed.

Random has shared Information with ~Raid~, a baron(I think braeyz is baron) of Cobra is joining a pre-made with Pervis and other random members.....coincidence? No.

Nuke. Less than 6 hours ago you said to me, and I quote, "will you attack Pervis?".

Please refrain from using us as your basis of PnPs when you have done exactly the same thing as Pervis :)

Oh and nice job deleting that conversation - spent 2 minutes remembering that exact phrasing before i was 100% sure i got it right :p

Yes I did, I figured if Pervis will go around asking tribes to attack why should I? :p

Stop saying COBRA is attacking you, whoopee a couple members close to you attacked you.....not to mention they do have bad blood with you anyhow(most likely your own fault anyhow?).

A couple from a tribe does not have anything to do with the Whole tribe. We have our own wars to be concerned with and dont need you badmouthing us saying we are helping Random. If we really were then you would have received a little more then attacks at a couple villages from braeyz.

Your Duke, Your Ex-Diplomat(who quit shortly after I cleared some of his villages), Redmuss(who your duke was sitting, Braeyz who is a baron or Cobra and not even that close to me).

Braeyz worked with random, but they will deny it anyways.

DeletedUser51390

To be fair to Nuke T-T arent supporting him. They despise him tbh lol, Doesnt mean he didnt ask them though.

How do I know? Well I happen to have friends in T-T who I speak with from time to time:icon_biggrin:

Ill spare you the boring parts and give the good stuff.

thewall4588 today at 20:00
lol one can only wonder. :D

so you guys really supported zexodous?

I know he asked lol

xxx today at 20:07
he asked, but we are not supporting him

oh wait I am supporting him, I sent 1 swords :) and a few more from our council also sent 1 spear.

thewall4588 today at 20:08
yep lol :D

good call.. he also asked TDR for support and they withdrew it as soon as it landed to say eff you to him lmao.

xxx today at 20:10

haha tdr did that too? lmao thats great.

exodus lost all respect from me :) him and homegra too, they were trying to gang up on ahmen on skype and then they pulled 1 quote from him totally out of context and copied it to me, trying to stirr shit up between us

I'm confident you guys will win this war and i'm happy for that

Last edited by a moderator:

twenty-five

except I have never spoken to or have had any connections with NXGN or RT since PoP! was formed.

Random has shared Information with ~Raid~, a baron(I think braeyz is baron) of Cobra is joining a pre-made with Pervis and other random members.....coincidence? No.

Yes coincidence. We are sharing information with ~RAID~ share any information that has actually been shared? It's a spam forum. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Nuke stop telling COBRA is attacking you!
Because your pointing out we,as a whole,is sending attacks on u..
Its only me who did right? Unless you count me alone as a tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser51390

:icon_neutral: Nuke do you want in on those shared forums with us aswell?

there is nothing of value in their. Not a single post that is serious at all. Not one OP, not one report, not one request for attacks.

The forums were set up intentionally to annoy you and make you shit a few more bricks. Im not on skype atm so ill go from memory on what was said.

Pervis - " ya know what would be funny...if we made a shared forum with a bunch of tribes about pop! and give nuke screen shots of it to make him shit bricks"

28- " haha master thats a good idea"

25- " yea go for it"

then 20 minutes later

thewall4588 - " Someone remind me that if im ever in bangladesh to punch pervis in the face ....the Blue star wont go off my screen due to your shared forum! "

DeletedUser

To be fair to Nuke T-T arent supporting him. They despise him tbh lol, Doesnt mean he didnt ask them though.

How do I know? Well I happen to have friends in T-T who I speak with from time to time:icon_biggrin:

Ill spare you the boring parts and give the good stuff.

they are mad because they wanted us to war TDR and we said no.

Nuke stop telling COBRA is attacking you!
Because your pointing out we,as a whole,is sending attacks on u..
Its only me who did right? Unless you count me alone as a tribe? :icon_rolleyes:

more then just you sent attacks.

Yes coincidence. We are sharing information with ~RAID~ share any information that has actually been shared? It's a spam forum. :icon_neutral:

[*****] -=The Joker=- says: I contacted random
[*****] -=The Joker=- says: we have a semi alliance

So from someone they have a "semi-alliance" with
[*****] -=The Joker=- says: and to be honest Az has tried to use me and I think that pervis would basically do the same

[*****] -=The Joker=- says: pervis is a good player I will admit, however I have seen better his attitude towards other tribes is sh*te
[*****] -=The Joker=- says: this game is not how well you can lead it is more how well you can get along with the settled in players
[*****] -=The Joker=- says: ie your skills as a leader are not worth shit if you are on bad terms with the "cool kids"

And the icing on the cake:

[*****] -=The Joker=- says: random player telling me that he will forward info to me from their spy

twenty-five

[20/09/2009 22:00:57] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary says: okay, i have decided to make a large shared forum witha bunch of tribes
[20/09/2009 22:01:03] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary says: and take a screenshot of it
[20/09/2009 22:01:07] Aaqib -|- Lisa's secretary says: and have it sent to nuke

Nuke. Please chop off your hands. I don't have the time to waste on replying to your idiocy any more. Hell ~RAID~ aren't even marked on our map.

You still haven't actually shown me any of the shared information you made a claim of. You just got a quote from Skype saying someone will forward the information. Will is future tense. It suggests it hasn't yet been forwarded, how do you know it ever made it?

DeletedUser51390

they are mad because they wanted us to war TDR and we said no.

more then just you sent attacks.

[*****] -=The Joker=- says: I contacted random
[*****] -=The Joker=- says: we have a semi alliance

So from someone they have a "semi-alliance" with

:icon_neutral: Nuke look at the world map... What is the difference if we have a " semi alliance" with them?

Does it matter? NO. its not like their the top targets over in Camp random.:icon_neutral:

And it clearly says that he contacted Random.

not the other way around.

DeletedUser

I think random should just noble, Nuke and get this freaking spam fest of Nuke pointlessly wasting our time over with.

DeletedUser

I think random should just noble, Nuke and get this freaking spam fest of Nuke pointlessly wasting our time over with.

hey, we send a few fake noble speed trains at the guy and he immediately asks 3 top 10 rank tribes for support (PoP!, T_T and TDR).

Meanwhile Random has our way with the PoP! front lines whom (other than 4/5 blazingzword villages) were woefully undefended.

Its much more profitable for us this way :icon_wink:

GhengissKhann

"Random *Edit*Uses Inactive/players quitting accounts*edit* To Succeed!"

from the 1st post

I don't see whats wrong with nobling inactives or quitting members...sure it sometimes makes for a boring day but would you rather the enemy take those villages?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Congratulations to Pervis and the rest of Random for showing everyone who the best tribe in the world is. Both in game and PnP.

Gotta say this war is going well for Random, who are fighting a number of other tribes at the same time :)

DeletedUser

Nuke, I'm not a big fan of yours (well your attitude on the forums leaves a lot to be desired) but you are totally getting gang-banged yourself on the forums. Try and get a few more of Pop! into the PnP because so far this is a pretty one-sided arguement and I for one would like to see a bit more participation from Pop! As their current representation hasn't got the best track record against Pervis and Co.

PS. Cobra don't even have a thread on Pop! in their forums.

DeletedUser

Neversleeps was known before w25. He's a pretty lethal player, and in particular in early world. I used to consider him a friend, but he changed. I've seen him do a few dirty things now, and can't help but lose a little respect for him. I think we're joining the same w42/43 tribe, so he can make it up to me :).

DeletedUser

Nuke, I'm not a big fan of yours (well your attitude on the forums leaves a lot to be desired) but you are totally getting gang-banged yourself on the forums. Try and get a few more of Pop! into the PnP because so far this is a pretty one-sided arguement and I for one would like to see a bit more participation from Pop! As their current representation hasn't got the best track record against Pervis and Co.

meh, Its just spam and lies. people who have commonsense can see through this. Its just random grasping at straws to flame me. I find it lifting for them to be so obsessed with me:icon_redface:

because they couldn't.

Congratulations to Pervis and the rest of Random for showing everyone who the best tribe in the world is. Both in game and PnP.

Gotta say this war is going well for Random, who are fighting a number of other tribes at the same time :)

nobody worth mentioning except maybe NXGN

Random has done nothing on the PnP except spam and lie.

hey, we send a few fake noble speed trains at the guy and he immediately asks 3 top 10 rank tribes for support (PoP!, T_T and TDR).

Meanwhile Random has our way with the PoP! front lines whom (other than 4/5 blazingzword villages) were woefully undefended.

Its much more profitable for us this way :icon_wink:

I didn't ask TDR
T-T didn't support much
I never asked PoP!, if I wanted PoP! support I would have asked PoP! and not put it in T-T shared forum.

:icon_neutral: Nuke look at the world map... What is the difference if we have a " semi alliance" with them?

Does it matter? NO. its not like their the top targets over in Camp random.:icon_neutral:

And it clearly says that he contacted Random.

not the other way around.

1. that wasn't the point of the quotes.
2. Did I say you guys contacted raid? I said you shared Information with them.

DeletedUser

That's mostly because PoP! doesn't exactly have many forum representatives and their main one, Nuke, just gets embarrassed every time he tries to peddle his "PnP" because hes very easily proven wrong and once that's done he screams that whoever he's arguing with is lying.

Its why PoP representation is so poor.

DeletedUser

That's mostly because PoP! doesn't exactly have many forum representatives and their main one, Nuke, just gets embarrassed every time he tries to peddle his "PnP" because hes very easily proven wrong and once that's done he screams that whoever he's arguing with is lying.

Its why PoP representation is so poor.

1. our Rep is poor
2. proven wrong? were? all what random have done thus far is lied, been proven wrong, spammed, and yelled LIAR with 0 proof.:icon_rolleyes:

Pervis you have got to be one of the most over-rated players I have ever seen, because your good on the forums it doesn't make you good ingame(like your 1.6sec train:icon_rolleyes: )

DeletedUser

oooh i just saw the last one before i blocked the troll again.
  • First i have not sent a 1.6 second train. Do you have proof of this claim or is it another lie by you ?
  • Secondly if my trains are so poor, how come PoP! did not snipe a single one of them.
  • Thirdly, if im so over rated why is it that you've asked me to join your premades in the past multiple times ? Or named me in your "dream team" posts. example

Honestly, you're making a joke of yourself now. Anybody who doesn't agree with you is apparently a lying troll or an over rated player.

Anywhos. Blocked

DeletedUser

oooh i just saw the last one before i blocked the troll again.
  • First i have not sent a 1.6 second train. Do you have proof of this claim or is it another lie by you ?
  • Secondly if my trains are so poor, how come PoP! did not snipe a single one of them.
  • Thirdly, if im so over rated why is it that you've asked me to join your premades in the past multiple times ? Or named me in your "dream team" posts. example

Honestly, you're making a joke of yourself now. Anybody who doesn't agree with you is apparently a lying troll or an over rated player.

Anywhos. Blocked

1. Yes you have, it already hit though.
2. like you say Tom and MC do, they split their O.
3. thats before I knew the real you.

a joke of myself? no.

actually, there is a lot of people who don't agree with me(mattcurr being one of them) and they don't troll, lie, or are over-rated. I am sorry I hurt your feelings pervis:icon_rolleyes:

GhengissKhann

I feel like I'm invisible...no one noticed my post, maybe it needs to be longer...