And the longest 3 days in TW soon comes to an end...

DeletedUser

we wil have another few yet to come but for now lets farm and eat people!!!!!

DeletedUser

The long days ahead are nothing compared to what I just had to sit through. 3 days of no farming, no expansion, no nothing. My targets probably grabbed some troops during the break D:

DeletedUser

Ouch! good thing mine are just farms thinking that points win everything ;)

DeletedUser

I haven't found a village yet that wasn't filled to the rafters with resources, everyone is too busy with their new goodies from christmas and boxing day to bother sending out their troops ;) . We get the spoils!

rich26ca

i know this is great... 13k account and almost 500,000 in rez in three hours so far.... ;)

DeletedUser110464

Yeah I've pulled in 20k so far on a 500 point account and haven't had a partial haul yet...but yeah those 3 days were so boring...

DeletedUser

Wishing our barbs were larger and more plentiful...we have only hauled 110K ressies. Currently 1.5K in points.

- Jake

DeletedUser

730k so far and am only 4 hours in.

Some farms are bled dry, others still offering many, many full hauls. Currently have 511 commands going :3

DeletedUser

It's glorious..... Sleep it off, my turkey stuffed friends. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

4mil and rising, soo good! wish it lasted but the barbs shall run dry before the day is out.

DeletedUser

Wow, what a sad collection of people who seem to enjoy farming on TW more than anything the christmas period could offer in terms of family, friends, food and fun

Still at least you're all happy now you can get back to your imaginary resources

DeletedUser

Wow, what a sad collection of people who seem to enjoy farming on TW more than anything the christmas period could offer in terms of family, friends, food and fun

Still at least you're all happy now you can get back to your imaginary resources
kelso-burn_thumb.jpg

DeletedUser

And your point is? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

people may find themselves in a situation where they do not have the luxury of being home for christmas, have much family or maybe certain reasons why they do not wish to be too much in the christmas spirit. Tribalwars is an international game, their are people of different religions who may not celebrate christmas or in other situations which prevent them from doing so. Don't be a killjoy glynjack. This is some peoples fun, fun is happiness etc.

DeletedUser

people may find themselves in a situation where they do not have the luxury of being home for christmas, have much family or maybe certain reasons why they do not wish to be too much in the christmas spirit. Tribalwars is an international game, their are people of different religions who may not celebrate christmas or in other situations which prevent them from doing so. Don't be a killjoy glynjack. This is some peoples fun, fun is happiness etc.

Here Here.