And the longest 3 days in TW soon comes to an end...

rich26ca

Wow, what a sad collection of people who seem to enjoy farming on TW more than anything the christmas period could offer in terms of family, friends, food and fun

Still at least you're all happy now you can get back to your imaginary resources

Your sig says it all!

DeletedUser

What a bitter post from the snail :lol:

On a more serious note,

Its the holidays, show some love :)

DeletedUser

Wow, what a sad collection of people who seem to enjoy farming on TW more than anything the christmas period could offer in terms of family, friends, food and fun

Still at least you're all happy now you can get back to your imaginary resources

click click click *rolling in imaginary reccies
* click click click

i love farming. it makes me happy. i'm not sad click click i'm currently loot leader for the day, and over the moon.

click click click you go back to your imaginary happiness, leave us to ours ok? click click click

and the attack break, over christmas, meant we didn't miss what christmas had to offer, those of us who were lucky enough. i had goose for xmas dinner with my dad and bro. it was great.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i had spaghetti bolognese, with lots of beer. Some of us didnt have a chance to actually celebrate christmas, for a variety of reasons. So Ill take my 'imagined happiness' and enjoy it as I spend my computer simulated ressies

DeletedUser113318

click click click *rolling in imaginary reccies
* click click click

i love farming. it makes me happy. i'm not sad click click i'm currently loot leader for the day, and over the moon.

click click click you go back to your imaginary happiness, leave us to ours ok? click click click

and the attack break, over christmas, meant we didn't miss what christmas had to offer, those of us who were lucky enough. i had goose for xmas dinner with my dad and bro. it was great.

you realize you're the one sounding sad and unhappy here? right?
nobody really cares 'bout your christmas or anything, so why so much hate regarding those who were playing?
oh and btw for the record not everyone on this planet celebrate christmas. just so you know...

maybe you should consult to find out where does all this hate comes from. i'm just sayin you know.

DeletedUser

I feel like ive walked into an orgy wearing a dog collar!

I knew youd all misconstrue my sentiment because you are all displaying what, by any definition you care to find, an addiction

It was an attack break for christmas. I am aware that not all the world celebrate this holiday because Im not completely ignorant. As far as im concerned, any excuse to get away from the tedium of grinding and feeding a button clicking obsession should be welcomed on any occassion be it Yom Kippur, Diwali, Tuesdays...take your pick

If you cant find anything better to do during these breaks that you look forward to their return, then a life re-evaluation is my recommendation

Read a book, learn an instrument, go for a walk. Games are meant to be fun, not a necessity in your lives

"Oh GJ, dont you understand we need farming in our lives because we are too dumb to think of an alternative"

DeletedUser

Regardless.

There is no need to be harsh and judge these players as a "sad collection of people who seem to enjoy farming on TW more than anything the christmas period could offer in terms of family, friends, food and fun"

People can farm all they want and talk about it. Doesn't mean that they do not put family, friends, food and fun as their priorities during the holidays. But if they do, then this addiction is not good.

DeletedUser

I knew youd all misconstrue my sentiment because you are all displaying what, by any definition you care to find, an addiction

It was an attack break for christmas. I am aware that not all the world celebrate this holiday because Im not completely ignorant. As far as im concerned, any excuse to get away from the tedium of grinding and feeding a button clicking obsession should be welcomed on any occassion be it Yom Kippur, Diwali, Tuesdays...take your pick

If you cant find anything better to do during these breaks that you look forward to their return, then a life re-evaluation is my recommendation

Read a book, learn an instrument, go for a walk. Games are meant to be fun, not a necessity in your lives

"Oh GJ, dont you understand we need farming in our lives because we are too dumb to think of an alternative"

also, most people nowadays have co-players anyway. Because real life events are far more important. Me, personally, ill spend a few hours per day on my account. And my other co-players the same. Just because we looked forward to the end of the attack break, does not mean we do not do all the things we're supposed to in real life first.

(these are all just examples from me personally, and are not generalizations. But proof of the different scenarios and how you can not generalize large groups of people as you did)

While playing tribalwars I practice learn Italian and French. And that's actually during my playing hours. Out of that i still have family, work, friends, things to attend etc. But that does not mean to say I do not look ward to attacks breaks ending. I welcome them. Because I manage my time. This is in reply to "If you cant find anything better to do during these breaks that you look forward to their return, then a life re-evaluation is my recommendation"

SSJ Vegito

Agreed, I think games such as this are a fun way to pass the time when we have it spare or if we can manage it like Dan said and still keep busy with other things, of course real life takes presendence over all else but there is nothing wrong to look forward to a bit of fun and a bit of nobling.

DeletedUser110464

Agreed :p

nowadays with all the coplaying it's possible to have a life and play tribal wars, which is great and is the sole reason I still come back to it. If I had to solo or put tribal wars as a priority I would never play this addicting game.

DeletedUser111495

Tribal Wars is my life, without it i am nothing...

On a Serious Note i was glad that i could leave my account for a few days and have a break, get some fresh air etc... Kinda made me not want to come back...

DeletedUser

On a Serious Note i was glad that i could leave my account for a few days and have a break, get some fresh air etc... Kinda made me not want to come back...

Always happens with me, any more than a few days away and I never want to come back.

I enjoy playing but if you're going to be even half-decent at TW it is slightly life consuming when you play solo.

DeletedUser

Got addicted to the game as well to the point that I get stressed trying to balance RL and TW. Though I do not regret about getting addicted, because I chose that path. It was fun, and a new experience for me to try and escape reality for 6 months (this was after graduating so yeah, I bummed). I do not plan on getting hooked anymore though. Easy way to quit is to just Restart then delete account, or just give your account away

DeletedUser

you realize you're the one sounding sad and unhappy here? right?

you quoted me, i think you meant to quote Glynjack

Mate, boogeroff... why don't you go and read a book instead of trying to put people down. you said it, its christmas: you're not very christmassy are you? did you have a bad xmas? santa not get you what you wanted?

i'll lend you a book, teach you the piano, or introduce you to some great people if you want. your projecting your failings on others. games are supposed to be fun. it's fools like you that try and spoil it for fun lovers...

DeletedUser

Let me clarify, im not talking to the vast majority of people who took the time off and did whatever it is they do when not playing

Im responding to the first 5 or 6 posters in this thread who have viewed the break as "the longest three days of my life" due to them not being able to satiate their button pushing addiction

DeletedUser111495

Always happens with me, any more than a few days away and I never want to come back.

I enjoy playing but if you're going to be even half-decent at TW it is slightly life consuming when you play solo.

Yeah im only on W64 solo atm so at times i might need to be on for a while, but recently, just before the christmas break i have not been committing any time at all and i plan to keep it that way from now on.

Got addicted to the game as well to the point that I get stressed trying to balance RL and TW. Easy way to quit is to just Restart then delete account, or just give your account away

Yeah i kinda had similar issues but i have said to myself w64 will be my last world for a few months at least, so although i might have a few more months of my life taken, in the end i can relax.

Im responding to the first 5 or 6 posters in this thread who have viewed the break as "the longest three days of my life" due to them not being able to satiate their button pushing addiction

Pushing a button can be addictive, Desmond Hume knows this.
(LOST reference)

DeletedUser

I'll just point out, that everyone has their own form of escapism. Whether it's watching a glass screen, staring at a cell phone trying not to walk into light posts, playing video games and having hobbies like sports. It's peoples decisions to chose the life they'd like to live. Though in this 21st century all of these things are designed to keep you from thinking, and realizing the agenda befolding before your eyes as we move into the new era.

Lots of people would just rather live in perpetual childhood even into retirement where they play themselves to their deaths without ever actually aquiring wisdom to pass onto their grandchildren (if they ever actually spend time with their grandparents as their generally cast off to nursing homes and drugged) . There's so many real world issues going on right now that don't involve me me me. But yet that's usually what the general public worry about in todays society.

Long story short, let people decide their own paths in life.

DeletedUser

Let me clarify, im not talking to the vast majority of people who took the time off and did whatever it is they do when not playing

I would have posted but I was busy farming... man those three days were hard....