And the merges go on and on..

seigneurdemort

Moonegg today at 1:26
First draft….let me know if you want anything changed…I think this is bet to ensure the survival of W48..

DRAFT Merge agreement for the tribes: A-O-A, BDE, -BH-, Brave!, -COTA-, ~DIB~ , eQu, F34R, Khaos, ~PWN~, Shock, SubV, SYN, T-U, Unkwn, Womble, -XIII-, -XXX- (in Alphabetical order)

1) The tribes hereby agree to merge into 10 new tribe with the following understood and acceptable to all the tribes. They sign their agreement to this document through return mail, without comment, by the current leader of the Final Merge agreement.

2) Leadership- It is agreed by all that RevengeComing currently of SubV will function as sole Duke (Hug Master) of the new tribe. There will be 2 additional members who will hold Duke privileges, these "spare" Dukes will under normal circumstances not exercise their Duke privileges, they are only to do so in the case of the Main Duke going inactive or at the request of the Duke. One of the "spare" duke positions will be taken by Xaia currently of SYN. The other may be appointed by the Duke at her discretion but should in any case be someone from the tribe Council.

3) Tribe Council- The new tribe Council will contain the Duke plus the 2 "spare Dukes", additionally each current tribe will have representation in the form of the following A-O-A 17, BDE 8, -BH- 18, Brave! 5, -COTA- 20, ~DIB~ 12, eQu 6, F34R 10, Khaos 9, ~PWN~ 13, Shock 19, SubV 1, SYN 5, T-U 16, Unkwn 14, Womble 3, -XIII- 7, -XXX- 11 . This would mean a total of 197 members on Council. However in the interest of maintaining a small and manageable Council the leadership shall endeavour to combine as many positions as possible (ie Spare dukes to function as K leaders) the aim being to have a Council of approx 50 people. In as much as possible Council members will also be the leader of the K in which they are mainly based. Council members are to have baron status.

4) Tribe Size- It is hereby agreed that the new tribes will initially have the maximum number of members allowed. It is approximated that the current tribes will supply approximately the following number of members to the new tribe ALL. These numbers are approximate, depending on returned/new account sits, members who have quit or gone inactive since initial discussions and not binding. These will all be "active". However it is expected that approx NO additional places would be needed and a 11th holding or an 11th Academy tribe will be set up for this purpose. The main tribe will not contain any sat accounts these will also be placed in the holding/academy tribe.

Initially the smallest members by number of villages of the new tribe will be placed in the holding/academy tribe. As a base guideline the required number of villages to be in the main tribe will be set at 1 village possibly raised to 2 villages if the main tribe is still short of space. The tribe Council once established may change this to a points minimum to be decided in order to not encourage barb nobleing. The holding or Academy tribe will enjoy the full protection of the main tribe at all times, and an attack on a member of this tribe will be viewed as an attack on the main tribe. Sat accounts may only be nobled with written permission of the person sitting the account and only after a minimum of 90 days of being sat.

5)Diplomacy- It is hereby agreed that over time diplomatic relations with tribes around the new tribe will change due to strategy and changing situations in game. Future diplomacy will be initiated and decided by the Duke and Council as and when needed. The following is to be an initial guideline for a desired diplomacy to which the new tribe will work. Diplomacy depends also largely on the other tribes willingness and sincerity so all parties understand that this could change without notice.

Desired Allies
Ourselves

Desired NAPs
Ourselves

Initial enemies
PIRANA and SHNOBI

The tribe XWolf1 shall initially be given special NAP status at the request of the current members of –COTA-. It is also understood that XWolf1 currently occupy an area of strategic importance for the new tribe in respect that they stop members from K00,01,10 from growing/expanding/progressing to the center areas. Their status will be reviewed by the Council from time to time with particular preference given to the opinion of those members who's K adjoin XWolf1.

6) Diplomacy and tribe Aims- In less specific terms the tribe diplomacy shall reflect the following aims. To be awesome as we are the largest tribe(s) in the world which share the border with everyone. Agreements to be made whenever possible to guarantee the tribe stays number one in the world. All tribes not in this agreement are essentially to be taken out one by one as directed by Council. The aim being for the tribe to control the entire world…while systematically crushing the dreams all the insignificant tribes.

Additionally it will be desirable to assist core area players jump to Rim areas and build clusters, and assist "landlocked" large members build small clusters on border areas such as the everywhere in the East and West, and the South and North so such players will add overall activity and self-stacking ability for late game wars such as the count to 1000 thread, king of the hill etc, etc. This must be done in an orderly manner, with the consent of the K leader through which territory a member is passing and it is suggested a co-ordinator of sorts be appointed for this to ensure no incidents occur.

8)Co-operation, Morale, and participation- It is understood that while the new tribe will have many strategic benefits and advantages that some members will more readily accept this change than others. All parties in leadership hereby agree to promote understanding, friendship and co-operation between the members and will do so in an open, fair and even manner. Open verbal by mail or forum, or military attack on other members will not be tolerated and K leaders concerned will do their utmost to discourage such things and if necessary take responsibility to punish their members for doing so.

It is acknowledged that W48 has inactivity problems and all leadership will do their best to promote and encourage an active tribe and maximum participation in military Operations be they king of the hill or three word story. It is also understood that due to the large area occupied by the tribe new emphasis must be placed on massive co-ordination of both attack and defense, all leaders will encourage their members to set up "Ops" and practice joint launch and landing times whenever possible.

9) Name selection: It is here agreed upon that the main tribe will be called “Love Shack” with the tag being CAKE!. The remaining 9 tribes shall be named other love songs like “A Big Hunk O' Love” or “Stop! In the Name of Love” with all tags being some sort of pastry or dessert such as “PIE!” or “BAKLAVA!”. The tribe family as a whole well shall be referred to as the “Love Boat” Family by all members and as the “Love Bites” Family by all nonmembers.

Below is the map of what the Love Boat will look like:

[SPOIL]
en48

As you can see it is a revised pacman..which makes the Love Boat Family…double the win.[/SPOIL]

Now that the terms have been established it is now time for our weekly Fish fry

[SPOIL]
2hpkuf9.jpg
[/SPOIL]

along with our bi-weekly Naruto marathons.

[SPOIL]
naruto.jpg
[/SPOIL]

I bid the rest of the World good luck! The Love Boat Family is coming for you!

Regards,

FlameDragon08
Your Friendly Neighborhood CAKE! Lover

DeletedUser

<3

although it's not funny since this has already been tried once (after PIRANA made their merge). i believe Deathangelxyz was the one who made that "merge" thread (not sure...since it's been a long time). But some people actually took it serious.

Suggestion: try to make it a little bit more "reality-based". When everyone looks at this, they'll immediately know its a fake (lol, SubV, Brave!, SYN, and Womble together as one tribe would just mean the end of the world).

seigneurdemort

<3

although it's not funny since this has already been tried once (after PIRANA made their merge). i believe Deathangelxyz was the one who made that "merge" thread (not sure...since it's been a long time). But some people actually took it serious.

Suggestion: try to make it a little bit more "reality-based". When everyone looks at this, they'll immediately know its a fake (lol, SubV, Brave!, SYN, and Womble together as one tribe would just mean the end of the world).

Oh i don't want anyone to think this is serious...there has just been so many flames of late i think there needs to be something to lighten the mood...(also if you look...this should look veeery familar ;))

DeletedUser

You damnid! Our secret plans revealed! :icon_cry:

---

Oh i don't want anyone to think this is serious...there has just been so many flames of late i think there needs to be something to lighten the mood...(also if you look...this should look veeery familar ;))

It does. It just miss the signature at end. If i'm not wrong it was something sounding like:
"i'm a noob and this tribe has FAIL written in its fate"

DeletedUser

yup, i do remember the day PIRANA (well, i should say Quay, !UN!, and some small fries) declared the merge. we were like: are you serious? you want to ally up with all of the top 5 tribes and enemies with the weaklings?

DeletedUser

lol, I like how Shock gets 19 council members. Bias much?

DeletedUser

Dont forget that SubV gets one council spot. And I will send nukes at EVERYONE if its not me :xmas cool:

DeletedUser

lol, with that amount of power...who would need a council (because even if anyone does what they want...then the tribes would definitely win the world for sure). Im not complaining, since SubV has the "Leader" position afterall.

Dont forget that SubV gets one council spot. And I will send nukes at EVERYONE if its not me :xmas cool:

lol, that will only happen if you have enough nukes for EVERYONE (the council alone has 179 members, that means 179 nukes just for the council lol). but yayyyyyyy, nukes party. free nukes for everyone

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol, that will only happen if you have enough nukes for EVERYONE (the council alone has 179 members, that means 179 nukes just for the council lol). but yayyyyyyy, nukes party. free nukes for everyone

Good point. :icon_sad:
Wait I got it....
I will send a nuke to everyone in SubV

DeletedUser

here's a suggestion: you could just turn ALL your villages into Offensive...and send it to the "main" tribe (and the "2nd strongest" tribe) for fun. there are 10 tribes resulting from this afterall, and i am guessing the "main" tribe will have the TOP 120 MEMBERS, and the 2nd strongest tribe would have the next 120 strongest players.

DeletedUser

Lol Im already attack who that tribe would be. (Piranha)

DeletedUser

nah, im talking about the 2nd strongest tribe FROM THE NEWLY MERGED TRIBES (resulted from this merge right here...he said there will be 10 tribes resulting from this merge)

DeletedUser

<3

The thread was made by deathangels yeah, but link was the 1 to send the mails to all the dukes of the tribes involved. so we all got a lol before it hit the forum. i think he got some serious mails back about tribes loving the idea hahaha

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol
No it was the post that was mailed to the leader of Quay, PWN, and UN before they merged. I would know I got it. But someone did post it on the extermals because someone sent it to whoever posted it

DeletedUser

The thread was made by deathangels yeah, but link was the 1 to send the mails to all the dukes of the tribes involved. so we all got a lol before it hit the forum. i think he got some serious mails back about tribes loving the idea hahaha

lol, even WE (SubV members) were confused by it since it came at perfect timing because we needed some tribe to stand up the PIRANA's big merge. That's how good Deathangel was when he made that fake merge (plus, his status as a staff for TW kinda got us to believe him). He had to go to our internal forum and explains it to us. But we had good laugh after that