And the merges go on and on..

seigneurdemort

lol, I like how Shock gets 19 council members. Bias much?

I think that you will find a correlation between the respective tribes rank..and the number of council spots they have.

Dont forget that SubV gets one council spot. And I will send nukes at EVERYONE if its not me :xmas cool:

So violent!

lol, with that amount of power...who would need a council (because even if anyone does what they want...then the tribes would definitely win the world for sure). Im not complaining, since SubV has the "Leader" position afterall.

lol, that will only happen if you have enough nukes for EVERYONE (the council alone has 179 members, that means 179 nukes just for the council lol). but yayyyyyyy, nukes party. free nukes for everyone

197...i counted it don't hate.

nah, im talking about the 2nd strongest tribe FROM THE NEWLY MERGED TRIBES (resulted from this merge right here...he said there will be 10 tribes resulting from this merge)

he?!?! well i never!

Where's my special "Rep Council Member Chair"? :icon_cry:

tell me who you are in game and I might make one :icon_twisted:

You damnid! Our secret plans revealed! :icon_cry:

---

It does. It just miss the signature at end. If i'm not wrong it was something sounding like:
"i'm a noob and this tribe has FAIL written in its fate"

I apologize Hug Master for revealing the secret!....don't kill meh! :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Great picture of the map. Looks like the giant PACMAN is eating PIRANA :icon_twisted:

seigneurdemort

Great picture of the map. Looks like the giant PACMAN is eating PIRANA :icon_twisted:

Below is the map of what the Love Boat will look like:

[SPOIL]
en48

As you can see it is a revised pacman..which makes the Love Boat Family…double the win.[/SPOIL]

I know..i mentioned it in the spoiler...right under the map :D

DeletedUser

oops, i apologize. I never knew your name was Valerie when i posted that. i saw it in another thread (therefore i thought you were a guy when i posted that. Forgive my rudeness)

seigneurdemort

oops, i apologize. I never knew your name was Valerie when i posted that. i saw it in another thread (therefore i thought you were a guy when i posted that. Forgive my rudeness)

No worries. I was just messing with you. It happens all the time. :D

DeletedUser

woo hoo, my new skype buddy used my name on this :D

Also, I vote we call it Love Shack...just sayin'

DeletedUser91054

the map looks slightly like a circle, with a skull and crossbones in the center of it. Funny considering the hugging nature of the joke.

DeletedUser

<3

Suggestion: try to make it a little bit more "reality-based". When everyone looks at this, they'll immediately know its a fake (lol, SubV, Brave!, SYN, and Womble together as one tribe would just mean the end of the world).

lol, then w48 will turn into what w47 looks like now! :lol:

Repinski

w47 merged as a boycott to Inno removing Army camps half way through the world completely changing that worlds gaming style.

If w48 merged it's cause were nubs.

DeletedUser

w47 merged as a boycott to Inno removing Army camps half way through the world completely changing that worlds gaming style.

If w48 merged it's cause were nubs.

well...duh....aren't we all nubs?