And The plot Thickens! ( muahaha )

DeletedUser

Mr. Nub If you look who tried to "flame" me you will see how this started. yea yea talk crap when your on the other side of the world from me. I am sure you would suck up if you were on k46 rofl YOU FAIL NUB.

we don't care how this started, don't you get we don't care how this started? keep it to PM and don't derail valid threads in such a way it is hard to get back on track.

This topic failed the minute you posted this. Who gives what nub tribes do :icon_rolleyes:

the topic failed the minute you started posting.

so this is your way of avoiding getting flamed and destroyed? you ask for Tacops' thread to be locked when he didn't derail the topic and you did? seriously, Grimlock, if you can't keep it civilized on the forums, take it to PM or don't post here again. Tacops is right, you should show a deal of respect to people.

on topic: Tacky, what were we talking bout again?

DeletedUser50311

Dartship, we all realize that what Grimlock has done is outrageous, and I have come to realize that his arguments are not rational. That is, he will not respond to our requests, no matter how many times we ask him to stop destroying our topic, and no matter how many times we defeat him in the area of calm, collected, and logical reasoning.

No, what we need to do is ignore him, and hope that there are not many people like him out there, and that we can still have hope in the human species, for he is a flaw, one of those that is a detriment to the species, a leech that will attach itself the society and slowly suck the blood out of it, slowly weaken us.

We must burn off our leech, it is a little painful, but it will do the job, relieve the pain.

Ok, enough with the metaphor, just ignore him.

And this topic is about the forum with the many tribes that planned to diabolically win everyone (yes, is yummy grammar!), and if you look at the current times, many of the same tribes that are getting the worst shares of the panoply of wars going on.

DeletedUser

okay, thanks for reminding me

as I said before, K55 was not involved in plans against ATTACK and will not be involved in anything against ATTACK, so the info on K55 is useless.

DeletedUser

Ok guys stick to the topic and tone down the flames. No more warnings in this thread. Will start handing out infractions from now on.

DeletedUser

On Topic: RB is kicking one of these tribes ass and that proves that these tribes are horrible.

I don't mean to be like Grimlock or anything but I think this thread has lost its purpose, perhaps a lock would be suitable?

DeletedUser50311

So what about K55?

Dartship, your tribe was part of this forum. Is this an indicator that something will turn foul very soon, as it has with so many of these other tribes?

DeletedUser

I love the interview. Hes not saying much about it now though lol. For now hes chickened out of a war with ATTACK. Hes looking for another tribe he can fool and back stab lol.

BlazeStar on 28.02. at 17:20
Hello [player]-Zod-[/player]! I am from the W27 Weekly Newsletter on the PnP forums. I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions regarding to this thread.

Please consider it and mail me back.

Regards
xBlazex

BlazeStar on 02.03. at 23:15
Excuse me, do you have any comments on this?

-Zod- on 03.03. at 00:18
sorry i accidently deleted it

-Zod- on 03.03. at 00:20
hmmm so your just saying that we are'nt going to go to war with anyone. is that it.

-Zod- on 03.03. at 00:35
eh i dont really care about wat they say bout me. they say watever they want i dont really care hehehe

-Zod- on 03.03. at 00:55
oh yea and that guy who posted wat i talked about in the tribal forum is a no life

BlazeStar on 03.03. at 01:24
I just want to ask you a few questions on the topic, is that alright?

-Zod- on 03.03. at 01:25
cool go ahead

BlazeStar on 03.03. at 01:27
Are you still planning on taking out ATTACK at all?

-Zod- on 03.03. at 01:28
yea but now they know my plan so maybe not

-Zod- on 03.03. at 01:29
NO

BlazeStar on 03.03. at 01:56
What tribes plan on helping you against ATTACK?

-Zod- on 03.03. at 18:43
none, the only one for sure is [ally]LA-G[/ally]

BlazeStar on 03.03. at 23:36
When do you plan on warring ATTACK?

-Zod- on 04.03. at 00:17
anytime when all of us agrees on killing them

BlazeStar on 04.03. at 00:26
Thanks for the answers!

-Zod- on 04.03. at 00:28
no prob, but i guess not cause the duke hella disagreed with it.

ChazGC

i have no idea what the hell this topic is even about anymore....

It was originally about the info that I pulled off the BAN shared forums, shared with people, that made it's way to tacops and eventually was posted here.

Now it's not about anything.

DeletedUser

Darty's too awesome:icon_wink:
[spoil]I dont think that he may act as a spy:icon_cool:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

by now and from previous posts on the boards i think everyone can guess who leaked some of this information my way. it wasn't fartship lol

DeletedUser

i cant say who it was but i definately know it wasnt/isnt Dart...

DeletedUser

same here :lol:

the most I ever gave out about my tribe was the anime we were discussing in our OT section :lol:

DeletedUser

by now and from previous posts on the boards i think everyone can guess who leaked some of this information my way. it wasn't fartship lol

I can't really, can you pm me? (knowing my situation, you know it wouldn't hurt you at all, and I won't tell anyone)

DeletedUser

now Zod is trying to get both Tacky and I banned for multi-accounting. the idiot :lol:

DeletedUser

lol...cant you guys give a support ticket for his false aquitsitions:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

now Zod is trying to get both Tacky and I banned for multi-accounting. the idiot :lol:

waaaaaaaaaaaaa? where did this come from? please PM me the details. I want to laugh at him some more.

DeletedUser63403

The tribe would go real far under -Zod- 's LeadershiP! :x