And The Truth Shall Set You Free

DeletedUser95593

We were in MoM on w56 together, not sure which account Shaun was on now as it was to long ago, we took on the world (which was bigger then this world) and survived. I was duke of MoM at the time, I've also lead Tiger32k on other worlds too so I can attest to their skills.

You were all horribly rimmed, none of you survived anything...

Any old MoM member who was with us then should never need to have to try and prove themselves as decent players, they've already done that in spades.

No they haven't...

EDIT/On-topic: Mikabuk's ego far surpasses his skill, he's an average player in general.

DeletedUser

lol, good ole chocodeath... there were multiple world wars if you recall, but then again youd never miss a chance to show of that charming personality of yours now would you. there isnt much use talking with you, your like manta in that sense, not to mention the original point wasnt about winning or losing, but defending against overwhelming odds. you can say all the bad things you want about us, but having chosen the path of least resistance every step of the way, i doubt your words carry much weight.

DeletedUser95593

lol, good ole chocodeath... there were multiple world wars if you recall, but then again youd never miss a chance to show of that charming personality of yours now would you. there isnt much use talking with you, your like manta in that sense, not to mention the original point wasnt about winning or losing, but defending against overwhelming odds. you can say all the bad things you want about us, but having chosen the path of least resistance every step of the way, i doubt your words carry much weight.

I've not said anything bad about you guys. Perhaps if you didn't insist on lying about past events and basing your arguments on them then I wouldn't comment. Me "choosing the path of least resistance" has absolutely no relevance here other than petty attempts to deflect.

If you want to comment on me as a player take this world we're in to mock me. At least try to stay relevant in your attempts to belittle/mock/deflect. FYI, I was attacking Varyag, surrounded, way before it was the "in" thing to do like Jager/Inbred/PFF/Knock are doing now. :lol:

This post is hilarious.

Already directed this at mutant a while ago. MoM was in the exact same position on w56 as varyag is/were in now. It's truly amazing to see how fickle you/he is now that the tides are turned and you all repeat the exact same things said to you by others on w56. Not to mention mutant/minded have already had a failed premade on this world and have been rimmed. Yet continue to mock others in the same position.

TL;DR: The ironing in this thread is astounding.

/rant

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just joined the otherday on the rim because of all the familiar faces, and have made no comments about what happened before this, so it is you who is not being relevant. every post i have made has been truthful i have no need to lie. i never said we won (even though there were multiple, including one we did indeed win near the start of the world) i said we have both been in positions with many thousands of incoming against enemies much larger then ourselves, which is correct. not that continuing this is on topic, so ill leave it at this, you can continue if you want, but my referencing a past experience in respone to someones questioning of such experiences is in no way a lie, nor basing anything on one.

DeletedUser

i just joined the otherday on the rim because of all the familiar faces, and have made no comments about what happened before this, so it is you who is not being relevant. every post i have made has been truthful i have no need to lie. i never said we won (even though there were multiple, including one we did indeed win near the start of the world) i said we have both been in positions with many thousands of incoming against enemies much larger then ourselves, which is correct. not that continuing this is on topic, so ill leave it at this, you can continue if you want, but my referencing a past experience in respone to someones questioning of such experiences is in no way a lie, nor basing anything on one.

Consider this an arrogant statement, but we are not in the same TW league, you and I. Sorry, bro. This whole argument stops here.

DeletedUser

hah! nice. i cant count how many self proclaimed big shots use phrases like that but somehow never add up. keep on with your wild fantasies, ill stay here on planet earth :)

DeletedUser

hah! nice. i cant count how many self proclaimed big shots use phrases like that but somehow never add up. keep on with your wild fantasies, ill stay here on planet earth :)

That's the thing - I actually do 'live up to my fantasies', as anyone who has EVER attacked me or been attacked by me can attest. You keep blowing hot air over here, comparing yourself with me, when we are not even in the same league, like I said. Keep learning...

DeletedUser

That's the thing - I actually do 'live up to my fantasies', as anyone who has EVER attacked me or been attacked by me can attest. You keep blowing hot air over here, comparing yourself with me, when we are not even in the same league, like I said. Keep learning...

You all need to stop this dick measuring contest.... You all need to rest in pieces.

DeletedUser95593

i just joined the otherday on the rim because of all the familiar faces, and have made no comments about what happened before this, so it is you who is not being relevant.

you can say all the bad things you want about us, but having chosen the path of least resistance every step of the way, i doubt your words carry much weight.

Sorry, what? You evidently have made a comment about what happened before this world, it's there plain and bold to see. Hurr durr im tiger and can't remember what my own posts say...

DeletedUser

sigh... petty insults are the norm i guess. you said something about me/mutant making coments about this worlds history, my response made it clear that i have not made any such comments, the only comment i made was relating an experiance of the stance mika took about damutantmans comment/s.

DeletedUser95593

sigh... petty insults are the norm i guess. you said something about me/mutant making coments about this worlds history, my response made it clear that i have not made any such comments, the only comment i made was relating an experiance of the stance mika took about damutantmans comment/s.

Eh you're useless. If your incapable of reading my posts properly, don't bother half assing a reply.

Here, I'll do one for you:

Yes Choco, the ironing is delicious in this thread.

I'm done now, I had enough of arguing with you all on w56. Try not to make up more shit when making fun of others in future. (TSM/Mutant/tiger, whoever it refers to)

DeletedUser

Eh you're useless. If your incapable of reading my posts properly, don't bother half assing a reply.

I'm done now, I had enough of arguing with you all on w56. Try not to make up more shit when making fun of others in future. (TSM/Mutant/tiger, whoever it refers to)

They are all crap...

DeletedUser108039

Choco you should not be posting until you use the SIG I MADE YOU.

Chocobetter_zpsb84de698.jpg

DeletedUser101547

I was never rimmed. I ran out off PP and hit delete, I wasn't rimmed on this world either. I moved to a new account and deleted the old one. Not that it's relivant to this thread, I just wanted to correct Choco.

DeletedUser108039

I was never rimmed. I ran out off PP and hit delete, I wasn't rimmed on this world either. I moved to a new account and deleted the old one. Not that it's relivant to this thread, I just wanted to correct Choco.

On 61 you quit... if i remember you where too busy and never grew and then Wonka died... if its anything to do with there lol.

And this world was pretty meh tbh for me too after jack vanished and Choco decided to quit as was no more he could do shaun and matthew where n verge of quitting i just deleted my account

DeletedUser105718

I don't exactly see the logic behind that. You deleted account because you lost, I very much doubt it was due the fact you were bored.

DeletedUser101547

That isn't correct at all DJ. I got backstabbed by my coduke (story of my life) and it killed the tribe on w61, wonka became XX it didn't disband.

DeletedUser108039

That isn't correct at all DJ. I got backstabbed by my coduke (story of my life) and it killed the tribe on w61, wonka became XX it didn't disband.

Well what i mean was we basicly where wonka after rob zombie back stabbed us... and then me you sg bhawb ect stuck it out to the end you guys joined censor and i joined impact/zombie

DeletedUser101547

I don't exactly see the logic behind that. You deleted account because you lost, I very much doubt it was due the fact you were bored.

On 56, we SURVIVED the gang bang, we didnt win it. Vag fell apart and didnt survive. MoM stuck around the world for a long time after that G.B and yes they obviously never recovered. That's just shear facts. I never mentioned being bored.

@ everyone. Please remember that this isnt a epenis competition, Bella asked a question and I answered it.