And this is how they do it :)WOBBLE

DeletedUser

viewer.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Its kinda funny that a tradition of not honoring their words was adopted by the WOBBLE family.
b88l2k3kx
b88l2k3kx
b88l2k3kx
Cause now, they suddenly just throw it away and declares a war. Cool :)

DeletedUser

Haha, not enough nubs to go around right now. I have a while before you guys reach me though. Being back line is great!

DeletedUser

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 10:35
Can we talk?leader talk?

Jellyn

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:26
are you at war with wobble? :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:27
are they attacking you ? :D

do you want to get rid of them ? :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:30
Did you receive a mail?

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:32
Author said:
[player]Fake stewinthepot[/player] today at 09:38
There is a coalition of tribes currently warring Wobble. So far, none of us have been hurt and have only made gains in this war. [ally]NIR[/ally], [ally]NTS[/ally], [ally]UMAD?[/ally], [ally]Sporks[/ally], [ally]Bunny[/ally], [ally]PACK[/ally], and [ally]Yarr[/ally] are launching attacks at [ally]Wobble[/ally].

Yarr is the only one not at war with them on that list. NIR/NTS have just won the war against : ) for K53 dominance.

Your tribe has the perfect position to attack Wobble on the smallest front and make the most gains with the lowest risk out of any tribe listed. You guys have the chance to truly prove yourselves and remove the biggest threat near you. If you choose not to help, and say Wobble somehow beats all of us, you will be blocked into a corner by Wobble and will be their first target once this is done just because of geography. They'll want your land to fill in the missing piece to the puzzle on their map.

I am friends with a few members of your tribe. I played with one member on World 22 for awhile actually and just started catching up with him today on that subject. Do you use skype? I'd like to continue talks there if possible.

Any opinions ? :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:37
You can join the tribe :D
to make it easy to organize :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:42
We are not starting yet :D
we will start in last week of november :d
so shhh for now :D
silence :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 12:45
haha :D
igtg for now :D
be back later :D
We are growing right now :D
so in the end of the november we can take them out :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 14:10
Yeah :D
the Morale will kill them :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 14:51
the best player has been kicked :D
they will loose if it continues :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 14:59
the style of wobble is they are mass recruiting members :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 15:01
if only those members wont join wobble :D

Kleynn Nov 14,2012 15:24
yeah :D
i will coordinate every tribe

/yawn

DeletedUser107679

Opps look what Sumner found. Naughty little rimlets.

DeletedUser107152

Its kinda funny that a tradition of not honoring their words was adopted by the WOBBLE family.
b88l2k3kx
b88l2k3kx
b88l2k3kx
Cause now, they suddenly just throw it away and declares a war. Cool :)

[h=3]i·ro·ny/ˈīrənē/[/h]
Noun:
The expression of one's meaning by using language that normally signifies the opposite, typically for humorous or emphatic effect.
Adjective:
Of or like iron: "an irony gray color".
Synonyms:noun. taunt - sarcasm

DeletedUser107152

I may or may not have been lazy and copied the entire definition of the word. Apparently "Irony" can also mean "Like Iron", or "Iron Coloured". Who knew...

DeletedUser100507

NEVA krazd is anything but satan krazd cant even kill a plant even if the plant was going to kill him oh and its 668 now

DeletedUser

Are you thinking you made some gains because Hahah123 sold us out? Yes, there was information sold out. But, none of us will stop placing pressure upon your tribe. Your tribe is just as compromised as it was before, Wobble.

insomniaxe

Are you thinking you made some gains because Hahah123 sold us out? Yes, there was information sold out. But, none of us will stop placing pressure upon your tribe. Your tribe is just as compromised as it was before, Wobble.

Someone seems jealous that I did not join them :lol:

The information was only passed once joining Wobble. It is only natural to pass on any sort of information to the leadership about an attack being planned on the tribe. If you have any problems I will be happy to deal with them in game rather then getting into a debate on the externals.