And this is how they do it :)WOBBLE

DeletedUser

I thought I got rid of you once ;P Which acct you on now?

(Starts planning attacks)
Now that im no longer tied down by the fact i was miles behind enemy lines and was in a tribe that was quite shrewed when it came to support you'll find it were more on an even footing then ever. And before your next retort, remember how quickly you abandoned your account under similar circumstances on w58.

DeletedUser

Someone seems jealous that I did not join them :lol:

The information was only passed once joining Wobble. It is only natural to pass on any sort of information to the leadership about an attack being planned on the tribe. If you have any problems I will be happy to deal with them in game rather then getting into a debate on the externals.

You are centered in Wobble homeland, you would not dare leave this to words and logic - as you would have no foot to stand upon. You want to leave this to in-game conflict, yet you are deeply entreanched in your tribes homeland. If I felt this was a personal issue between you and I - there is nothing I could do about it on this world besides play more than you. Which I will and would do in specific scenario. You sold out a tribe that sought to help you.

Let me reiterate this...

You sold out a tribe that made plans to help you.

Wobble is obviously a worthless tribe considering they recruit players who betray loyalty to get ahead in their area. Would not surprise me if Hahah123 was working with Wobble in the beginning, considering his position for attempting to gather info it would not surprise me

Especially since you made a thread talking about their incompetence - now you're here arguing their worth. Says a lot about yours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

[h=1]Warning[/h]
The requested image file
9lzs9jmtm0gdu4pdphp8.jpg was reported and is currently under inspection.

insomniaxe

You are centered in Wobble homeland, you would not dare leave this to words and logic - as you would have no foot to stand upon. You want to leave this to in-game conflict, yet you are deeply entreanched in your tribes homeland. If I felt this was a personal issue between you and I - there is nothing I could do about it on this world besides play more than you. Which I will and would do in specific scenario. You sold out a tribe that sought to help you.

Let me reiterate this...

You sold out a tribe that made plans to help you.

Wobble is obviously a worthless tribe considering they recruit players who betray loyalty to get ahead in their area. Would not surprise me if Hahah123 was working with Wobble in the beginning, considering his position for attempting to gather info it would not surprise me

Especially since you made a thread talking about their incompetence - now you're here arguing their worth. Says a lot about yours.

I was working with Wobble in the beginning, as my PnP displayed that. Then they misjudged Rizz and I talent and we entered a conflict. There was no winners or loses as only two villages were conquered in four days. Now it does not take a smart man to realise that we would be a better recruit then just to keep throwing troops hoping that a train would get through.

You say I sold out a tribe that was going to help me. They were not planning to attack for weeks after I had been launched upon. There was no possible way I would have survived for this long. Helping after the battle was lost seems pretty useless to me. Plans weren't made to save me from Wobble attack, rather attack Wobble before they grew to big. Therefore their planned war declaration was for personal benefit not mine.

Make me out to be the bad guy all you want, I could not care any less. Matter of fact is that we are at war, and that is that.

DeletedUser

I was working with Wobble in the beginning, as my PnP displayed that. Then they misjudged Rizz and I talent and we entered a conflict. There was no winners or loses as only two villages were conquered in four days. Now it does not take a smart man to realise that we would be a better recruit then just to keep throwing troops hoping that a train would get through.

You say I sold out a tribe that was going to help me. They were not planning to attack for weeks after I had been launched upon. There was no possible way I would have survived for this long. Helping after the battle was lost seems pretty useless to me. Plans weren't made to save me from Wobble attack, rather attack Wobble before they grew to big. Therefore their planned war declaration was for personal benefit not mine.

Make me out to be the bad guy all you want, I could not care any less. Matter of fact is that we are at war, and that is that.

Now because I said we would declare weeks later does not mean we actually would. Stop playing past statements as if they were made just now. They were made awhile ago and should be treated as such.

You should have stood your ground if it was as firm as you implied in the original PnP. You have now joined a tribe you started a political campaign against. All of the anti-Wobble propaganda stems from the original thread that was made in reference to your account. It just makes you a worthless player when you collaborate with a group of players against a tribe, make distinct and detailed plans against them, then join them. Shows a lot about your intentions of playing this game. No judgments made upon your coplayer - he/she is not here trying to justify unjustifiable actions.

EDIT: And that is that, that you decided to join a coalition against a tribe trying to kill you - then they make you a deal - and now you bow down to your masters who wanted your head not too long ago.

DeletedUser

We all know Wobble can't recruit decent people if their life depended on it. :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

We all know Wobble can't recruit decent people if their life depended on it. :icon_eek:

Assuming 100% seriousness in your post (which gives myself 100% defeat), I'm recruiting 5 famiily tribes. So I think you are wrong sir.

insomniaxe

Now because I said we would declare weeks later does not mean we actually would. Stop playing past statements as if they were made just now. They were made awhile ago and should be treated as such.

You should have stood your ground if it was as firm as you implied in the original PnP. You have now joined a tribe you started a political campaign against. All of the anti-Wobble propaganda stems from the original thread that was made in reference to your account. It just makes you a worthless player when you collaborate with a group of players against a tribe, make distinct and detailed plans against them, then join them. Shows a lot about your intentions of playing this game. No judgments made upon your coplayer - he/she is not here trying to justify unjustifiable actions.

EDIT: And that is that, that you decided to join a coalition against a tribe trying to kill you - then they make you a deal - and now you bow down to your masters who wanted your head not too long ago.

Maybe you should do the same?

We earned our way into the tribe and thats the bottom line. What has happened in the past has happened, I have my reasons for every action that has been taken by the Hahah123 account. When I get bothered I will happily explain to you every action we took and the reasons behind it. But when you pay money for a game and just have to sit in front of your computer defending all day drives one insane. So when the opportunity arises to be able to grow and participate in a tribal environment with players that seem to know what they are doing the chance is taken. And before you say they are terrible because they couldn't rim me, that is far from the truth. They are good players just our defending was a little better :lol:

Ha. X2 and Femme now bow down to me wuhahaha

DeletedUser

They are good players just our defending was a little better :lol:

Ha. X2 and Femme now bow down to me wuhahaha

You bold two unrelated statements as if they help your case. I do not see the argument of bolding them although I see the connection you thought was there. Bottom line is that you have just said that you are better than Wobble or have let your ego get in front of your tribal 'code'. I can imagine you bow down to one, possibly a noobish one at that, being a member of a tribe you talked down upon so much. I might quit TW if you and I were in the same position, considering I wouldn't single-handedly take any of the routes you took. And I am a non-co-player type player. So if you cite your co-players decisions as reasons it is irrelevant to me.

@X2 and Femme, do you really "bow down" to him? That's what he said.

DeletedUser78112

Such an idiot Fakestew, forgive us for not getting rimmed so maybe your tribe could succeed in its attacks on Wobble, we made the PnP for shits and giggles thinking we would be rimmed, then people like you started mailing us about Wobble about attacks on them, we got excited thinking yes a lot of tribes are launching but after a couple of days of poor attacks and nothing really we came to the decision we would ask Sumner for an invite. Which we did which we got.

We sold out a tribe? Who HOME ? Bah Klyenn gave me a bit of stick for losing 2 villages while being surrounded so I did not reply. Wobble has good members which we have found out now, say what you want we will be staying in Wobble, we joined Wobble we will fighting with Wobble I'll be damned if I was gona let a new front open up when we were fighting on so many. Stew I reckon most people would know the likes of Sporks were meat shields for you guys. Plus I passed on the mail not Insom flame meh?:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

You bold two unrelated statements as if they help your case. I do not see the argument of bolding them although I see the connection you thought was there. Bottom line is that you have just said that you are better than Wobble or have let your ego get in front of your tribal 'code'. I can imagine you bow down to one, possibly a noobish one at that, being a member of a tribe you talked down upon so much. I might quit TW if you and I were in the same position, considering I wouldn't single-handedly take any of the routes you took. And I am a non-co-player type player. So if you cite your co-players decisions as reasons it is irrelevant to me.

@X2 and Femme, do you really "bow down" to him? That's what he said.

The advantage is always with the defender, even when the attacker is coming from a better position. Of course, you being awesome incarnate would know that or you would if your brain would allow ideas that do not conflict with your own inflated sense of worth. The two players on that account played very well, I was asked to bring them in by both X2 and Femme Fetale, so I did and I was happy to do so. I'm much more inclined to invite players that have been attacked by my guys or me and have played well than some of the people approaching me from your own tribe that are untested and just trying to escape.

DeletedUser

Are you thinking you made some gains because Hahah123 sold us out? Yes, there was information sold out. But, none of us will stop placing pressure upon your tribe. Your tribe is just as compromised as it was before, Wobble.

what are you series? 2/3 of us haven't even noticed your tribe. We are coming dun worry. :-D Home just had to go splat first

You can't even keep op consistently going. You come here and spout so much propaganda to make urselves look better but the true stats of the game show for themselves. You declared war on a tribe in which you share maybe a border with 10-15% of the players in the tribe. Your members have shown very little ability to cordinate a massive offensive upon us and you are complaining that someone sold you out when they joined our tribe? My friend i think you have bigger fish to fry.

DeletedUser

By making poor life decision and contacting a television network about letting them film said poor decisions.

DeletedUser

Now that im no longer tied down by the fact i was miles behind enemy lines and was in a tribe that was quite shrewed when it came to support you'll find it were more on an even footing then ever. And before your next retort, remember how quickly you abandoned your account under similar circumstances on w58.

The reason I deleted on W58 was because I was done there. River screwed me over, I gave FORK some vital info then went on my way ;) Im here to have fun. I was just messing with you. someones a tad defensive eh>

DeletedUser

The reason I deleted on W58 was because I was done there. River screwed me over, I gave FORK some vital info then went on my way ;) Im here to have fun. I was just messing with you. someones a tad defensive eh>
No, just not the most sober of evenings last night :D