And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm only asking...just want to know why everyone made a huge deal over Wuke's merge yet every other merge goes unnoticed...or doesn't get the same amount of attention

Get a better Sig power :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i think we all knew this is coming even before Active crumbled into Dice..

*sharpens his axes*

DeletedUser77525

Good luck Wuke... should be a fun and challenging war!

DaMouse404

Time for the WUKIES to get a hair cut :D

I scared, please hug me :(

-DaMouse

DeletedUser

We've still got some tricks up our sleeves so don't count us out yet. Funny that ACTIVE/(V) couldn't take us down together...so ACTIVE runs to Dice. I saw this one coming after Hibby came to me on his knees asking for us to NAP with Dice and ACTIVE so that ACTIVE could concentrate on XVI. I handed him a tissue and sent him home to mommy.

DeletedUser

We've still got some tricks up our sleeves so don't count us out yet. Funny that ACTIVE/(V) couldn't take us down together...so ACTIVE runs to Dice. I saw this one coming after Hibby came to me on his knees asking for us to NAP with Dice and ACTIVE so that ACTIVE could concentrate on XVI. I handed him a tissue and sent him home to mommy.

This actually saddens me. You seemed like an upstanding, decent guy Traxion. But now you post crap on the forums, that simply...

hibby989 on 18.08. at 19:38
I'm wondering about an NAP...?

Traxion on 18.08. at 20:03
I think a NAP would be a good idea. ... I know they were interested in a NAP before but you guys had declined. ...

... If it were up to me, the war never would have happened in the first place...

Why, what did you have in mind?

Traxion on 18.08. at 20:18
I talked it over with Conspikuous and he agreed. We've added you as a NAP.

...isn't true.

Yeah, I approached you, but you most definitely did not turn us away :icon_wink:

Note: Unnecessary parts edited out. Traxion is more than welcome to post the rest if he wants. Also, those two mails of his were in a row. I didn't respond in between.

DeletedUser

Don't see what that really has to do with anything though? So you wanted to NAP them, and they accepted, now say that it wasn't. Big deal.

Now this declaration isn't really a surprise however as Dice has to make the inroads to consolidate their 2 clusters which left them only 2 ways to go about it. Through DVADER or through Wuke. So it wasn't really a surprise that Wuke was chosen despite the lack of border control shown by Dice when it comes to DVADER's territory. hibby has already said though he doesn't recognize it. Coolios.

Time will tell what happens. I wish Dice good luck with their effort on Wuke and that the Active members new to Dice actually make inroads on Wuke this time around.

Round 2.... Fight.

DeletedUser

Come on trax, even a lot of your tribemates will admit...(V) was a definite challenge...and we really never did coordinate together...even when we went to ACTIVE for 8 days...

DeletedUser

Least surprising declaration ever.

That made me lol hardly...

And as for you. Don't make me break out the stats... We kicked your butts fair and square. XVI are a much worthier cause any day of the week, I'd rather fight them then you hairy beats. Why don't you go back to that other world you're on and do some more internal nobling :icon_eek:

Oh and whilst we're on the subject, I'd just like to say Kudos to XVI for their 'win' on us in the end, no matter how big or small or it was, they rightfully won their campaign. And it was a good bout :)

As for you, well... I've seen a lot of clearing reports of you... And then seeing the stats of your other world... :icon_redface:

Oh and I forgot to mention, we obviously didn't make a bigger dent in the end, because of XVI, so don't big yourselves up WUKE. Most of the reason you didn't get a bigger chunk of your villages cleared and taken was because of them. Shouldn't you say thank you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

m0Sc4, Im coming for you to :icon_twisted: you still owe me two villages, I guess Ill have to take them with interest. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

So it wasn't really a surprise that Wuke was chosen despite the lack of border control shown by Dice when it comes to DVADER's territory. hibby has already said though he doesn't recognize it. Coolios.

I have? I'm not even sure what exactly you're saying (are you saying that we can't stop our own players or your own players from nobling on the borders?)

DeletedUser

It's funny how TW has progressed over the years.

On original worlds, you'd get an official notice IG, reasons, etc etc.

But no, this is what you get. A declaration on the forums, without any formal notice, or mention IG.

This shows a true lack of respect. No matter the tribe, you should always respect your opponent.

You, have no respect and we shall show you none.

This looks like a warning to me or a "formal notice" :icon_rolleyes:

Think before you talk lol.

DeletedUser

Come on trax, even a lot of your tribemates will admit...(V) was a definite challenge...and we really never did coordinate together...even when we went to ACTIVE for 8 days...

I'd say (V) has a solid core group of guys right on the front lines. You guys are worthy opponents, that's for sure...

@Cruddy
We were attacking a completely different group of players. I'd say there was only about 10 players who were attacking - granted, those players were some of actives best, and they controlled a hell of a lot of villages! I think many of your players/leaders are on record stating such. However, I don't know if their involvement "bailed us out" so to speak. We were really fighting in two different territories. Even before their involvement, things were already starting to slow down drastically on that war front - that ...and, well, most of those players are still there! They're just in a different tribe... Really, from our perspective, not much has changed.

@Hibby, we didn't have a problem with the NAP itself, we just had a problem with some of the details, mainly the part about NAPing Active (who we were at war with) - which most of us found out afterwards. That made us take a step back and say to ourselves "hmm..., what in the world is going on here"

Nonetheless, you guys really don't have anyone else to fight, so, not sure a longstanding NAP would make very much sense, in the first place. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'd say (V) has a solid core group of guys right on the front lines. You guys are worthy opponents, that's for sure...

Thanks buddy...even though you guys get literally no love/respect on the forums...(you're like the TW punching bag)...I have a ton of respect for you guys and so does the rest of my tribe...

DeletedUser

@Cruddy
We were attacking a completely different group of players. I'd say there was only about 10 players who were attacking - granted, those players were some of actives best, and they controlled a hell of a lot of villages! I think many of your players/leaders are on record stating such. However, I don't know if their involvement "bailed us out" so to speak. We were really fighting in two different territories. Even before their involvement, things were already starting to slow down drastically on that war front - that ...and, well, most of those players are still there! They're just in a different tribe... Really, from our perspective, not much has changed.

True, very true :)

As said at the time, the ironic thing was Active, wasn't very active at all. We had around 30 members that was active (including the (V) players... I think). So, we had some fighting one side, some fighting the other and Def was sparse.

XVI's involvement, made Active's Def sparse, stretched overnight sitters, and also the will to play.

We didn't have to worry about one side, not to sound arrogant but with just WUKE we wasn't particularly worried as we knew we just needed to get them stacked, point our finger and set a date and they'd get what needed done... Done. Some players had two fronts, both WUKE and XVI, so they had other things to worry about.

And again, FYI before you ask, I didn't know much about diplomacy ;)

DeletedUser71940

I really don't see why the Wuke are trying to sway the opinion of the world against Dice whereas Dice are currently treating them with courtesy, this is a war game. Any halfwit would have expected a war sooner or later, although I have respect for large majority of the Wuke players for managing to tank Active and (V) out for this long, I am beginning to lose it through seeing the leadership response. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Dammit Proto you made me lose...again

@ Wuke--I truly never knew any of you. I Think you would be happy for the slow down but lack of war does make people less active so Hibby is just keeping us happy and lets face it...truly you are the ones.

And you saw this coming...but you did not get the time to readjust your defense so I understand the turmoil.

O-well good luck and lets see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.