And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

DTADTM said:
It's funny how TW has progressed over the years.

On original worlds, you'd get an official notice IG, reasons, etc etc.

But no, this is what you get. A declaration on the forums, without any formal notice, or mention IG.

This shows a true lack of respect. No matter the tribe, you should always respect your opponent.

You, have no respect and we shall show you none.

Funny, because every world I've played, there has always been declarations back down to world 1, so get over yourself, you sound like a crying baby "why didnt you warn us and give us time to divert support :icon_cry: why oh why"

power270lb said:
I'm only asking...just want to know why everyone made a huge deal over Wuke's merge yet every other merge goes unnoticed...or doesn't get the same amount of attention

The reasons are simple, they smack you in the face do they not? Nuke/Wick were at war, and wick was a family tribe which makes it all the more worse. They merged purely because they couldn't kill eachother, one noob cant fight another family noob, so the noobs merge into a bigger noob.

Active and Dice have had strong relations for a long time, and no matter what anyone says, if they can take wuke out, its a damn good move, so whoever frowns it needs to get the tw manual 101 out on expansion.

palmertrou said:
Why does everyone love to declare war on us so publically?

Why do you only question them when they are directed at you? :icon_rolleyes:

theapologist said:
i think we all knew this is coming even before Active crumbled into Dice..

Even people outside of wuke knew, so if you use this as an excuse for when you finally get your asses whooped "oh we were so unprepared" then you will receive no sympathy.

Traxion said:
We've still got some tricks up our sleeves so don't count us out yet.

You mean like bobofatt coming over to Active and wanting to destroy Conspikuous so bad, and pac-man just about to come over, and then when Active fall apart, you invite him back? :icon_rolleyes:

Truely loyal and trickster members you have sir.. I even sat a few accounts in Wuke :lol:

Prototype. said:
I really don't see why the Wuke are trying to sway the opinion of the world against Dice whereas Dice are currently treating them with courtesy, this is a war game.

Touche. Some wookies people just love to complain.

DeletedUser

For the record...we agreed to a NAP with Dice. Shortly after, Hibby came back and said they only wanted the NAP if we would also NAP with ACTIVE. So we changed our minds.

Hibby...as far as being a standup guy, I'm only stating the facts.

DeletedUser

For the record...we agreed to a NAP with Dice. Shortly after, Hibby came back and said they only wanted the NAP if we would also NAP with ACTIVE. So we changed our minds.

i don't know the ins and outs of this NAP business but why would hibby first get a NAP with you, then ask you to NAP with the people your at war with? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Good luck to both sides :icon_wink:. As many stated before, we are noobs and they are a great tribe. :icon_cry:

This is a war game so I already expect them to do this in the first place.

DeletedUser

Good luck both sides, Especially you Wookies cus i think your gonna need it :(

DeletedUser

i don't know the ins and outs of this NAP business but why would hibby first get a NAP with you, then ask you to NAP with the people your at war with? :icon_rolleyes:

Because he said it was beneficial for everyone involved. The reason he cited was so ACTIVE could concentrate on XVI. My contention was....why the heck would we want to help ACTIVE?

DeletedUser

No, you made assertions and subtle insults. That's where my problem lies :icon_wink:

But yeah, it was a diplomatic move that didn't work. Oh well. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

My apologies if you were insulted. I was a bit frustrated. :) So I will publicly recant any insulting comments I made, but the underlying issue was accurate.

Nudist

Seeing how Dice recruits all over the map, can I get an invite? pretty please?

DeletedUser

Wow computer screwed up and double posted >.< refer to next post

DeletedUser

What if I have so much body hair it looks like I'm wearing a sweater? and that I wear socks 24/7?

Then your really not getting an invite :icon_eek:

Maybe apply for WUKE? :icon_wink:

btw Good Luck to both sides I expect a fun battle ahead :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser71940

Next time go into edit, then delete post and then confirm delete :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

If it was up to me nudist I would invite ya :icon_wink:

set you up as duke and everything

alas it is not up to me.:icon_sad:

Nudist

If it was up to me nudist I would invite ya :icon_wink:

set you up as duke and everything

alas it is not up to me.:icon_sad:

Stop, you're making me blush :icon_redface:

On topic: This is bad news for WUKE, let's see how they hold up against tribe where the leadership isn't physically & emotionally drained. Now that Dice & ACTIVE are one entity, it's going to make communication against those furry beasts much easier. I'd love to see a big op, timed to the same second like earlier in this world. C'mon hibby, I know you've still got it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Whats funny about this is wuke are always after people for their lack of respect^^ Now from what I've seen in this thread they should be after themselves :lol:

Now I'm voting for the wukies! Just cause hibby changed the oh so pretty Dice :p

Status
Not open for further replies.