And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

First off - hello everyone. Long time no speak.

I have been ridiculed left and right on the public forums for many different reasons (some legit and some not) and believe me I have made my share of mistakes. Being as busy as I have it's almost impossible to keep up on public forums and frankly most of it has pissed me off so much that it hasn't deserved a response.

I'm sure I will get bashed for this being too long or not making it into enough paragraphs so let's just get that out of the way right now.. Note: Retarded

Here are the facts:

1. What ACTIVE members do is right.
2. What WUKE members do is wrong.

I get that.

I sincerly hope deb gets better and its a shame to see a decent opponent have to leave to such circumstances. In the last couple months we have lost members to car crashes, local fires, cancer, marriage, birth (thank god something positive), etc. and I truly hope the best for all of them who are still with us.

Recent posts by Wookies:
Forgive certain members for being so pissed at you guys for bashing us for so long they wanted to bash back. Can't really blame them, but it's not the thoughts of our tribe as a whole and this has been put to a stop.

The way I know how to declare war is to start sending attacks. PnP is just the CNN of TW, the hype, getting the peeps on your side, but if the nukes and nobles are not there to do the damage you're just wasting your energy.

I have respect for many ex-Active members for their skills.

I have respect for many (V) members from what you have proven on the battlefield.

Dice: tough one
I like a lot of you guys and you seem like good players. Inviting the Active members for whatever reason you did, I think you were better off as just Dice, but thats just me, and it should be a very fun War.

Wars are started to control territory so there's no reason for everyone to spend months saying, "they started it," who cares, just send some nukes.

Wuke went up against #1 and #7 as rank #5 and the most important thing is that we are still here, we are still fighting and we are stronger and more united than ever.

We started at war with each other and now WUKE is One , We have respect for each other and are closer as people and better friends than ever before. So watch out.

I have so much more to say but I think my book is long enough. If it's too long DON'T read it. I rarely post here so when I have the time I try to get as much out as I can.

Respond here all you want but I probably won't read it. If you wanna talk to me directly feel free to mail me in-game W36. Conspikuous.

Other than that, I'll see you guys on the battlefield.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have to say that was by far the best post I've seen by a WUKE player, DTADM you should let him represent you guys on the forum :icon_wink:

Firstly I have to say I wish the best of luck to the players that have left WUKE because of any tragedy, or any player from any tribe... Sometimes unexpected things happen and you're just not prepared for them, I wish them the best of luck.

And I have to disagree with what you said, WUKE players was just overwhelmed by the amount of Active players that are on the pubs. From what you said, I have to disagree as from what you've said so far is moderately right :)

I respect you guys a lot, as a worthy opponent and a good tribe who worked together well obviously. I wish you all the luck on the battlefield :)

See you there.

DeletedUser

No one flamed conspk yet? No one...? Fine! Ill do it :icon_neutral:

Conspikuous said:
I have so much more to say but I think my book is long enough. If it's too long DON'T read it.

Why would you put this at the bottom? :lol:

DeletedUser

I have been ridiculed left and right on the public forums for many different reasons (some legit and some not) and believe me I have made my share of mistakes. Being as busy as I have it's almost impossible to keep up on public forums and frankly most of it has pissed me off so much that it hasn't deserved a response.

Tell me about it :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Conspik...we should have talked more often. I like you mate :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 50
Difference: 34

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Side 2: 0
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 506,237
Side 2: 427,104
Difference: 79,133

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93,429
Difference: 93,429

image.php

Damn...

DeletedUser60182

Side 1:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 84
Side 2: 50
Difference: 34

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10
Difference: 10

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 506,237
Side 2: 427,104
Difference: 79,133

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 93,429
Difference: 93,429

image.php

Damn...

Not much to 'damn' about. If 10 conquers in 48 hours is what you've got to show for an op or if you even think thats impressive then your gonna be pretty horrified once the Dice start rolling :lol:

DeletedUser

Not much to 'damn' about. If 10 conquers in 48 hours is what you've got to show for an op or if you even think thats impressive then your gonna be pretty horrified once the Dice start rolling :lol:

Well...Considering I'm not in WUKE and the fact that it was DICE who declared on WUKE, 10 takeovers to Dice's 0 is still impressive. Not taking anything away from Dice at all. But usually when a tribe declares they have an operation already already set.

Caveman 10345

Well...Considering I'm not in WUKE and the fact that it was DICE who declared on WUKE, 10 takeovers to Dice's 0 is still impressive. Not taking anything away from Dice at all. But usually when a tribe declares they have an operation already already set.

We are just giving them a head start :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry Kingdom but power270lb has a point; given how much of a frontline there is between WUKE and DICE, for them not to get a single village 48 hours after being the declaring tribe that is a bit of a horrorshow to be honest....

I'm not saying that it is necessarily a strong idicator for how things will pan out, and for all I know DICE may well have a massive ace up their sleeve somewhere, but I'm certain that wouldnt be what they were hoping for at this stage.

Kudos to WUKE, again you seem to surprise people....

DeletedUser

LOL...Can't wait to see a big operation from Dice and how WUKE defends...

DeletedUser60182

Sorry Kingdom but power270lb has a point; given how much of a frontline there is between WUKE and DICE, for them not to get a single village 48 hours after being the declaring tribe that is a bit of a horrorshow to be honest....

I'm not saying that it is necessarily a strong idicator for how things will pan out, and for all I know DICE may well have a massive ace up their sleeve somewhere, but I'm certain that wouldnt be what they were hoping for at this stage.

Kudos to WUKE, again you seem to surprise people....

@power too:

I didn't view that declaration of war as an actual we're gonna start nobling oyu straight away. In my eyes atleast it was mandatory considering that they'd just recruited with most of Active which pretty much means war anyway. Again, with merges bring problems, considering they've only just merged, I wouldnt be surprised if it was 1-2 weeks before they start properly going on the offensive.

I don't see how this is a kudos to Wuke however. Again, 10 villages in 48 hours is not impressive at this stage of the game, especially when one would say Dice are likely to be at their weakest. Nor have they been defending virtually any op's from Dice that which rules out any kudos they might be owed for defending well.
image.php

@power, sorry for the assumption.

DeletedUser

We've prepared for the worst. You're right, 10 caps is nothing, however, we weren't the ones who posted that :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

So when you declare war, what you actually mean is that you are going to hold hands and whisper sweet nothings into each others ears for a couple of weeks before you start nobling?? I have to say that's a new tactic on me, I'll be interested to see how that goes. I'm also intruiged as to why you would consider that taking in the ACTIVE refugess meant this particular war was mandatory whilst you didn't with us.. You no want to XVI love? We are just about legal afterall :icon_razz:

As I say, I'm really not reading too much into this and I don't think its going to be a particularly good indicator of the outcome, however I don't know how you can interpret such stats as anything but a bad start for DICE. To try and mitigate things by saying it's a difficult time for you with the merge when you declared only makes it sound like the decision to declare it itself was poor IMO.

Just as a last point, having seen the ACTIVE's hidden section I know that this is a merge that has been mooted for quite a long while, in addition to the possibility of DICE getting involved against WUKE too if the war continued. To try and claim that this has been unexpectedly foisted on you and so you need a little time to consolidate first doesn't really stack up in that context...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser74958

Here at WUKE we knew those stats, but we were NOT going to discuss them. This is mearly the beginning of a long war. No reason to pat ourselves on the back and celebrate by any means. We'll see what the stats look like in a couple weeks.

AxlTheCat

@power too:
I don't see how this is a kudos to Wuke however. Again, 10 villages in 48 hours is not impressive at this stage of the game, especially when one would say Dice are likely to be at their weakest.

The aggressor/1st to declare usually gets the early lead due to surprise.

What happened here? Suggestion to DICE leadership: before declaring war, prepare a little bit.

DeletedUser60182

So when you declare war, what you actually mean is that you are going to hold hands and whisper sweet nothings into each others ears for a couple of weeks before you start nobling?? I have to say that's a new tactic on me, I'll be interested to see how that goes. I'm also intruiged as to why you would consider that taking in the ACTIVE refugess meant this particular war was mandatory whilst you didn't with us.. You no want to XVI love? We are just about legal afterall :icon_razz:

As I say, I'm really not reading too much into this and I don't think its going to be a particularly good indicator of the outcome, however I don't know how you can interpret such stats as anything but a bad start for DICE. To try and mitigate things by saying it's a difficult time for you with the merge when you declared only makes it sound like the decision to declare it itself was poor IMO.

Just as a last point, having seen the ACTIVE's hidden section I know that this is a merge that has been mooted for quite a long while, in addition to the possibility of DICE getting involved against WUKE too if the war continued. To try and claim that this has been unexpectedly foisted on you and so you need a little time to consolidate first doesn't really stack up in that context...

I'm not a dice member and never was, nor active either. I was actually pro-wuke, now I'm not so bothered. Tbh, I'd expect XVI to be pretty pissed to about this and I wouldnt be surprised if war starts between Dice and XVI, if it isn't already happening :icon_redface:. As for my supposed 'tactic', it's not a tactic, imo, thats just whats going to happen. I'll guess we'll wait and see ey? :icon_wink:

Maybe some would consider this a bad start for Dice, me, not so much. 10 conquers in 48 hours is nothing, especially when Wuke is still Wuke. I am of the understanding that when there is a merge, there is a certain transition period. Not saying it's good, just saying it's what I expect.

As for you last part, I'm in neither active or Dice, I didn't know this was happening until the post by cruddy, big shock when I saw the Maps:icon_eek::lol:. However, even if this has been planned for a long time, I'd still forsee a transition period.

DeletedUser

...for some reason I thought that you had been given an account there; I also mis-read "they" as "we". Ah well, no matter.

For the record I agree, 10 caps is nothing, but it's a hell of a lot better than zero and what Im saying is that you can't really polish a turd...

I guess we shall all have to wait until this op lands :)

Status
Not open for further replies.