And with a roll of the Dice...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser60182

...for some reason I thought that you had been given an account there; I also mis-read "they" as "we". Ah well, no matter.

For the record I agree, 10 caps is nothing, but it's a hell of a lot better than zero and what Im saying is that you can't really polish a turd...

I guess we shall all have to wait until this op lands :)

Agreed :lol:. who knows, hibby might give us a few ops this time :icon_surprised:.

DeletedUser

Meh...on the 10 caps, that one's all my bad. ZlaZwer quit a while ago, and I sorta forgot to log in to watch his account in the mean time :icon_sad:

As for the time, yeah, I'm well aware. Trust me, I'm plenty pissed about this delay :icon_confused:

DeletedUser74958

Yeah... most of those caps came off an inactive player... another reason you didn't see a WUKE member posting those stats.

DeletedUser

Lol looks like the same crap as allways in every one of our wars, :icon_neutral:

Just shush, we will hit them when we hit them.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I posted the stats, not WUKE. People should know what's going on and what the stats are.

DeletedUser

Not much to 'damn' about. If 10 conquers in 48 hours is what you've got to show for an op or if you even think thats impressive then your gonna be pretty horrified once the Dice start rolling :lol:

no ops just quick raids to very close vills

still beter than us but were not hitting them individually.

they got two off me :(

DeletedUser

Thanks Bobo...I only posted the stat because I was surprised considering it was DICE who declared.

DeletedUser

...for some reason I thought that you had been given an account there; I also mis-read "they" as "we". Ah well, no matter.

For the record I agree, 10 caps is nothing, but it's a hell of a lot better than zero and what Im saying is that you can't really polish a turd...

I guess we shall all have to wait until this op lands :)

LOL injustice I totally agree with you. It is crap...especially losing villages that fast. I say kudo's to Wuke for those. It is very good strategy on their part.

regardless of what any reasons or excuses mentioned it should not have happened. That is truly all there is to it.

I do have one statement though that I think applies here..."shit happens"

DeletedUser

Lol looks like the same crap as allways in every one of our wars, :icon_neutral:

Just shush, we will hit them when we hit them.:icon_wink:

You declared September 1st...it's now September 5th...almost the 6th...You guys attack like Obama fixes the Economy...Lol

DeletedUser

You declared September 1st...it's now September 5th...almost the 6th...You guys attack like Obama fixes the Economy...Lol

Aside from the fact that it's impossible to shift an economy from the worst recession in 70 years to a productive one in 9 months, it is actually getting better.

So I think what you're saying is that it's slowly building up and the result is inevitable victory no matter what happens in the mean time? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

very nice answer lol...

Yes I see a great op out of DICE in the future, but WUKE are turtles. Very, very good turtles :)

DeletedUser

Aside from the fact that it's impossible to shift an economy from the worst recession in 70 years to a productive one in 9 months, it is actually getting better.

So I think what you're saying is that it's slowly building up and the result is inevitable victory no matter what happens in the mean time? :icon_biggrin:

Which is why I put a LOL at the end of my statement...It was a poor attempt at humor...I am now going to flame myself in the literal sense by setting myself on fire...LOL...The entire country is in up in arms because Obama hasn't fixed everything in nine months...With that...Here are some stats...NO I'M NOT A MEMBER OF WUKE...

Side 1:
Tribes: Dice
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: WUKE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 251
Side 2: 323
Difference: 72

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 17
Difference: 16

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,031,789
Side 2: 1,878,164
Difference: 153,625

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,946
Side 2: 162,987
Difference: 155,041

image.php

DeletedUser

Looks like this'll be a good war, WUKE has already started taking villages, and I know DICE are just letting them get a head start. :lol: Can't wait to see the DICE ops in action, and the famous WUKE defense.

Good luck to both sides, not that either of you will need it. Looks like it'll be a long and well-fought war.

DeletedUser

Looks like this'll be a good war, WUKE has already started taking villages, and I know DICE are just letting them get a head start. :lol: Can't wait to see the DICE ops in action, and the famous WUKE defense.

Good luck to both sides, not that either of you will need it. Looks like it'll be a long and well-fought war.

It's the calm before the storm :)

I don't know about "letting", that's been the result of random nobling. Everyone's anticipating a massive op from Dice... We are no different. Will be a test for us, that's for sure.

Let's see how we handle it...

At the same time, we are licking our wounds, and trying to do some spring cleaning, as, we haven't had the opportunity to do that in quite some time, hopefully, we can do both ;)
Any ex-tribe mates that want to have some fun, send me a messagee ;) - sorry, had to give a shout out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Joke... DUH!

I just want to see Dice go and start the ops already. Then we can watch WUKE pull something and make this a good war. I respect Dice, loved them for a long time. I also respect WUKE since I for one thought you guys were going to get your asses handed to you a long time ago, but you didn't.

Once again, going to be a good war. I also want to see WUKE deal with the hits on both sides, and do a good job of defending both sides. One of you guys should post a handbook on how to defend :D

DeletedUser

Joke... DUH!

I just want to see Dice go and start the ops already. Then we can watch WUKE pull something and make this a good war. I respect Dice, loved them for a long time. I also respect WUKE since I for one thought you guys were going to get your asses handed to you a long time ago, but you didn't.

Once again, going to be a good war. I also want to see WUKE deal with the hits on both sides, and do a good job of defending both sides. One of you guys should post a handbook on how to defend :D

Don't know what you read buddy, but, I specifically remember Wuke being dominated by Active and (V)... on two different war fronts...

With Active and Dice exchanging members (don't know if it's a merge - since there were no leaders involved), you've now got the worlds two best tribes (going by the top ten lists) squaring off against one of the worst. (again, basing opinion off the lists).

Dunno, think it should be a pretty easy score TBH. Doubt Wuke lasts a week...

Last edited by a moderator:

Daz De Dagger

Good stats. Trying to figger out what I think they show about the tactics of each tribe.

Status
Not open for further replies.