Angels - ex

DeletedUser

occasionally :icon_biggrin:

and its Lewder not lawder lol

lol i thought u said u where spaming theses forums! lol u ever think of rejoining the game LEWDER lol let me know if u ever do

and boewer watchur mouth with me! i may no longer be bigger than u bt ill always own ur u! lol and u no it bro lol so how it going?

DeletedUser

lol i thought u said u where spaming theses forums! lol u ever think of rejoining the game LEWDER lol let me know if u ever do

and boewer watchur mouth with me! i may no longer be bigger than u bt ill always own ur u! lol and u no it bro lol so how it going?

I haz a 20k account in W22 so i haz already rejoined :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Its goin pretty gd thanks..
Over 2 mil with about 30 incommigns from blue dot...its great :lol:

DeletedUser59908

Its goin pretty gd thanks..
Over 2 mil with about 30 incommigns from blue dot...its great :lol:

lol , they are uben-nukes! :lol:

tehy consist of :

1000 spear
1000 sword
and
2000 archer

the archer fire at the people inside whiile the spears kill of all the cavalry and swords guard the archers , see i told you blue dot was good ... :lol:

DeletedUser

haha ye have u seen bowers nukes they scare me.. usualy 100 axe and a noble... aint it bro? lol

and lewdar u rejoin and u dont tell me... ur outa ur mind u cant survive without me spaming up ur forums haha

bower u have privs in ur tribe?

DeletedUser

haha ye have u seen bowers nukes they scare me.. usualy 100 axe and a noble... aint it bro? lol

and lewdar u rejoin and u dont tell me... ur outa ur mind u cant survive without me spaming up ur forums haha

here we go..
The insulting my nukes.
Well im not going to tell you what iv put in the nukes headin ur way, wait and see.

And yea im baron.
And a good one too:p

DeletedUser

lol ye... and moraly on my side..... and a level 25 farm.. ohhhhh bowers gona lose atleast 4 nukes here lmao

DeletedUser

I havn't rejoined... well I sort of have, check out the big soap opera over me in W22 :icon_biggrin:

...and I did survive :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

lol...and clay.
Do you think im botherd about a few nukes?
As long as my catapults and rams do you in, im sure ill be able to re-build:p
Oh and level 25 farm?
Very impressive well done...but not for long..:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol...and clay.
Do you think im botherd about a few nukes?
As long as my catapults and rams do you in, im sure ill be able to re-build:p
Oh and level 25 farm?
Very impressive well done...but not for long..:icon_rolleyes:

lmao bower u dont suprise me 1 bit u neva attacked me when i was a large player... now am small u think u can lol u see i quit that world i dont "play" i go there to mail friends so take out ma village.... coz u will find no troops there anyway i can rebuild ma village very quike ooh bower il post reports here with the villages so who ever wants to take ur vills know ur nukes haha or il post them on ma profile =] eather bower u lose coz idc :lol:

DeletedUser

everyone is mean to bower, it is almost law.

I bet somebody sent a mail out to the whole of world 15 telling them to be mean to me...it wouldnt suprise me one bit :lol:

lmao bower u dont suprise me 1 bit u neva attacked me when i was a large player... now am small u think u can lol u see i quit that world i dont "play" i go there to mail friends so take out ma village.... coz u will find no troops there anyway i can rebuild ma village very quike ooh bower il post reports here with the villages so who ever wants to take ur vills know ur nukes haha or il post them on ma profile =] eather bower u lose coz idc

What??
You are such and idiot...

@clayton -> Don't be mean to bower

hahaha lewder:p
Comming to my rescue...what do you want...

DeletedUser

I bet somebody sent a mail out to the whole of world 15 telling them to be mean to me...it wouldnt suprise me one bit :lol:

What??
You are such and idiot...

hahaha lewder:p
Comming to my rescue...what do you want...

u can call any1 an idoit? jst so happens ino some1 plannign to take u out so thats y i said be careful with them bt ill be happy to help u die they also sent me support to kill ur attacks.... ur 1 nuke will survive the rest will die :) unlucky bro

DeletedUser

Look guys...dont take out 07bowerhar. I know he is a noob but I really could use his vills.

DeletedUser

Picking on 07Bowerhar or Clayton92 is like playing with an ant with a magnifying glass. Its pretty funny the first 1 or 2 times you do it, but it loses interest fast.