Anime Suggestion Thread

DeletedUser

@sharpy

I see you watched Green Green hurhurhur

As well as listed various Hentai? :3

I assume you are familiar with the Fakku website?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@sharpy

I see you watched Green Green hurhurhur

As well as listed various Hentai? :3

I assume you are familiar with the Fakku website?

Oh yeah post it I forgot:d.

Hah yeah:p Echii is fun, kissxsis is pure win. but now I think we heading on the discussion which should have been made on the other tread. Don't derail now:p.

Yeah I watch it all really, hentai is much more realistic in some parts in my eyes than the average love story where real love is taboo. I don't watch it because of the *beep* but for the charecter development and story as the same reason I watch anime:p :icon_cool:

*cough* yes *cough* :D

DeletedUser

kissxsis was good. I should "ahem" review this list of yours sharpy1 and start watching.

darkaniken2

sharpy... an interesting list, to say the least. Some I'll have to check out. Others, I'll probably avoid like the plague. :D

DeletedUser

sharpy... an interesting list, to say the least. Some I'll have to check out. Others, I'll probably avoid like the plague. :D

Hehe intresting ehh:p. Well I guess I can see where that is coming from lol. Anyway yeah my 9s and 10s is who I really recomand which is a lot. 8s is great as well, but not as good as those above:) Although wathing a few good ones now might be some changeing as there is some I thought was awesome then which i've now found better than. xD

And Jubei it's up http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=238144.

DeletedUser

Should I feel ashamed that I honestly do not know if I have seen more anime than I have seen hentai? Accelerando being my favorite series and illustrating artist :3

DeletedUser

Should I feel ashamed that I honestly do not know if I have seen more anime than I have seen hentai? Accelerando being my favorite series and illustrating artist :3

Nahh, maybe a bit if there is a chance you seen less animeo_O. I've seen a lot to, just not added em yet:d.

DeletedUser75995

Little Idiot's list:

One Piece
Noblesse
Full Metal Alchemist
Berserk
The Breaker

As I said, nowadays I follow only the first two tho

nindel

Erm, I've got a question...

... If an anime/manga is already listed on someone else's suggestion, do we suggest it again in our own list if we want to?

Because the problem would be that many of us may end up suggesting the same thing several times (because, naturally it may just be that awesome) and hence cause an enormous clutter of repeats. However, the dilemma would arise in the alternate situation where we can't voice our own support for said anime/manga without causing a clutter of repetitions (which could potentially make it harder to find unique, non-repeated, suggestions).

I'll leave this up to Jubei to decide (On that note, Christ Almighty, how the **** did TWB misspell his username wrong so many times when his posts were literally neighboring Jubei's!?).

Or alternatively it could be a collective vote, whichever helps us all best :3

DeletedUser75995

He could do a list with all the mangas/animes suggested and write how many times they were suggested

nindel

But we need our name ontop of our own list D;

Also, on a more awesome note...

Latest Noblesse Chapter....... Shit just got so real.

DeletedUser

Yea I was thinking about that dilemma when I made this thread. The purpose of the individual list is for someone to take a look at this thread and go "Hey, I know that little idiot guy. I wonder what kind of anime he would suggest." So I feel like it is ok for there to be repeats because the purpose is to show off your individual suggestion list according to your own experiences and tastes. With this being said, I will probably be using spoilers very soon haha

DeletedUser

Cowboy bebop
Akira
Ghost in the shell
Clannad
Tengen toppa Gurren Lagaan
Full metal Alchemist (either season)
Tenchi Muyo
Code Geass
Anything by Satoshi Kon or Miyazaki - esp. paranoia agent and paprika from the former and really anything from the latter thats good

Come back after you have watched these classics and I will then give you more... yea...I tried to put stuff that wasnt already up there and stuff that isnt too new except geass and FMA and maybe TTGL are all classic anime

DeletedUser

Miyazaki is a god. nuff said.

hes the only Japanese animator to win an oscar. Oscars are notably Hollywood centric. Really him getting one just shows how good he is at what he does

DeletedUser

I was thinking about putting a personal avatar of your choosing next to everyone's list. Adds a little more fun to it :D

DeletedUser

My list:

Code Geass
Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
Fairy tail
Clannad
Death note
Elfen lied
Hellsing ultimate
watching Inuyasha right now, seems nice so far

and if i remember any other, will post again