Annual W43 Awards!!

• Thread starter Be Mice Elf Again
  • Start date

DeletedUser

FRST call me worst player I undy...they don't know me and FAIL! :icon_rolleyes: You all will see me...:icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted: and u will a lot of shit! and FAIL YOUR LIFE! :lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award - Warrior No. 1, I steal 2 accounts from FRST! :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted:

Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award - -MARIO-, bad leader Hes fail his life! as HorseSoldier cus hes looking for me in FRST, but he can't find me...FAIL! :icon_rolleyes:

I wonder which accounts you think you stole :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder which accounts you think you stole :icon_eek:

hahaha-hehehaha :lol: I can't tell you cus u'r in FRST sorry I stole two accounts from FRST :icon_twisted::icon_twisted::icon_twisted: I gave already two account to my good friends :icon_wink: If FRST declare war on Nuts!, then we will join to Nuts! :lol::lol:

Very Important for FRST -----> [spoil]FRST FAIL![/spoil]

DeletedUser

lolollolololol Thanks FAIL FRST! hehe... :icon_twisted: I told you all He told me "Your a powerful player :icon_eek:" I know that FRST are secretly scared of me

Hey FRST I tell you something...[spoil]FRST FAIL! :icon_smile:[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You genuinely fascinate me whitticus. I'm really curious about this whole complex you having going on with being in FRST, it's like... obsessive compulsive, with some illusions of grandeur throw in, it's really interesting.

DeletedUser

lolollolololol Thanks FAIL FRST! hehe... :icon_twisted: I told you all He told me "Your a powerful player :icon_eek:" I know that FRST are secretly scared of me

Hey FRST I tell you something...[spoil]FRST FAIL! :icon_smile:[/spoil]
A hidden plan revealed? :icon_biggrin:

WN1 is the secret baron of FRST :axemen:! :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser88324

WN1, Dude, you thik you could get tribbs account for me? and finky's too! That way I can get bobble's account merged into mine... you can keep tribb's if you want WN1! you are THE best man! your awesome! :)

DeletedUser

Looks like WN1 has now got access to Jacal's forum account too :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

WN1, Dude, you thik you could get tribbs account for me? and finky's too! That way I can get bobble's account merged into mine... you can keep tribb's if you want WN1! you are THE best man! your awesome! :)

Talk me on Skype :)

DeletedUser

Luckily for me, I'm half 'Awesome Swamp Ninja Duke' and half 'Computer hacking robot cyborg'.

No one will take control of my acc...***zzzz****

Whiiticus is Awesome!

Jacal is very small...

I surrender all of my villages to FRST.

*shutdown*

DeletedUser88324

Sling, you know I am very small, yet you still give me a hard time about it? what kind of a friend are you???????'

Wn1! I love you!:icon_redface:

DeletedUser90880

uh oh he's getting into Nuts! too.

I wonder when he will come to the idea of being a double agent and become a spy for both FRST and Nuts! against each other by getting into their accounts.

WN1 Ur awesome!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Righto back onto topic of W43 awards. :icon_wink:

Here is just an award I thought of for this world: Tribalwars.net's most boring world!

[SPOIL]
funnypicturesboxcatsare.jpg
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

Sling, you know I am very small, yet you still give me a hard time about it? what kind of a friend are you???????'

Wn1! I love you!:icon_redface:

lol Nuts! <333 me :icon_smile:

uh oh he's getting into Nuts! too.

I wonder when he will come to the idea of being a double agent and become a spy for both FRST and Nuts! against each other by getting into their accounts.

WN1 Ur awesome!!!

Yeah lol Thanks! :icon_smile:

FRST </3 me :icon_eek: :lightcavalry::lol::spear: :lightcavalry::lol::spear: :lightcavalry::lol::spear:
Nuts! <333 me :lol:

DeletedUser

Everyone loves you *pats head and tickles belly* Do a trick :D oj

DeletedUser

Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award -Cesar III, I really sick of him :icon_rolleyes:

Why you sick of me? I don't bother no body unless its my nukes talk'n! :icon_cool: