Back on topic!!
Best Tribe of the Year - The 'I wanna be Rank 1' Award
- FRST - There have been some losses but the majority of the solid players are there and active. Some have even returned :icon_wink:
Worst Tribe of the Year - The 'How did I end up in a tribe of barb munchers' Award
- Bored! They talked so much smack and when it came down to it where properly put in their place. A great group of players but poorly handled situation.
Best Player of the Year - The 'Gosh he's good!' Award
- I could list plenty. The dark beast, horsesolider, tribb, mageknights. If we are looking from day one and complete role in the tribe I would have to say Horsesolider. Great tribe member
Worst Player of the Year - The 'Call that a train???' Award
- If I am thinking properly and whitticus took over the trojan killer account then he is certainly my vote. What a bum
Best diplomatic move of the Year - The 'Slick merge' Award
- Actually i think the first merge between FRST and BAD. That proved to the set the grounds for the eastern wars, which were largely BAD players involved.
Worst diplomatic move of the Year - The 'merge' Award
- Frst bringing in several experienced Bad members. People will bash it but it was the start of something beautiful :lol:
Defender of the Year - The 'My walls are tighter than a chastity belt' Award
- I would have to give this to delborgo. Constantly pummeled in k55 and even when he wasn't in Frst he withheld some heavy fire.
Attacker of the Year - The 'Smack smack smack are you dead yet' Award -
The dark beast. I know what he's capable of and have seen his account power. This guy can send you some love :icon_biggrin:
Forum personality of the Year
- Capacitor is a great personality and brought a lot to w43
Most persistent/resilient player
Most annoying player - The 'OMG!! They mailed me again!!' Award
- Headlights but not for the reason you all think. He was a decent guy but he messaged me on skype a few hundred times daily lol. Dang this guy could chatter.