Another Day, Another Blogger. World 56 Blog Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser40113
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Finally, we might get an active blogger!

If there's one thing you can't pick on me for, its getting blogs out. :icon_wink: but as a MoMian I expect nothing less from you now :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm surprised i liked your interview, it seems you do have some reasonable thinking afterall, keep it up. :icon_razz:

Forum posting does not equal someones logic/intelligence. Believe it or not but me and Paolo get along decently ig and don't act like idiots. But on the forums? RAAAGGGEEEEEEE. :icon_rolleyes:

But Good blog 1st. Was an interesting read.

Aaron. Was a pleasure having you blog for us. I throughly enjoyed all of them, while I do wish you had released more, I do understand, that blogs are based off of world events and such, so its hard to write when the world isnt really... Moving so to speak. Anyways, best of luck! :)

DeletedUser

If there's one thing you can't pick on me for, its getting blogs out. :icon_wink: but as a MoMian I expect nothing less from you now :icon_confused:

Aaron, you know i loved you, but you've fallen to the taint that plagues this world, and its my duty, along with all remaining righteous men, to cleanse this menace before it consumes us all!

(i just finished watching Lord of the Rings) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser82708

I thought you did a fine job...but anyone who puts me in their blog is good in my book.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I thought you did a fine job...but anyone who puts me in their blog is good in my book.:icon_wink:

It seems to be a deciding factor ;) but then again, I gave 2Hot premium and we see what happened... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

It seems to be a deciding factor ;) but then again, I gave 2Hot premium and we see what happened... :icon_razz:

dont take it personal Aaron. You flamed me first in Gregs thread remember, this is just retalliation,

OHYEAH, and you're in MoM 2...:icon_cry:

DeletedUser82708

Wow... treachery at its finest..Just kidding and poking fun. On a side note, your blogs were fine.... its was just an added bonus to be actually mentioned in a blog...for good or bad...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice blog. Found the introduction to be a bit flowery, but the content was well-written and the conquer maps especially were good to include, adds something that the forums or ingame stats do not readily show.

DeletedUser

No mention of my uncanny ability to not give the game away? It's the most careful I have ever had to be with my words :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I'm proud of you Glyn.

Great blog.

However, I feel as if 1st has some sort of obsession with interviewing W2V. :p

DeletedUser

I liked it, well done 1st. You are an awesome blogger.

However, I was browsing over the CoC for a blogger and *cough* look what I found:
"A Basic List of Do’s and Dont’s for Bloggers and Applicant Bloggers...
a. Do Not:
"ii. Show bias (leaning towards one side or another of a conflict)."

It's clear to see who you favour (nod).

[N.B. Please note, the above isn't constructive criticism or a complaint. It is simply a joke; before it is misinterpreted!]

DeletedUser40113

lol, I find, it is only bias is somebody complains ;)

I wouldnt say I favour anyone really, but I definitely take time to pay out on the tribes that should be doing better :D

DeletedUser100427

I liked it, well done 1st. You are an awesome blogger.

However, I was browsing over the CoC for a blogger and *cough* look what I found:
"A Basic List of Do’s and Dont’s for Bloggers and Applicant Bloggers...
a. Do Not:
"ii. Show bias (leaning towards one side or another of a conflict)."

It's clear to see who you favour (nod).

[N.B. Please note, the above isn't constructive criticism or a complaint. It is simply a joke; before it is misinterpreted!]

I think he was being rather generous to MoM don't you think? Stating how the war was less than a week old when he could have in-fact said it was less than a day. I'm joking of course, we all know the reasons for it. :axemen:

Ontopic; An enjoyable read, I felt myself smiling through the majority of it. Your confidence in your own ability is astounding and I don't know why Semp has not promoted you yet :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Jeez.... I even put a notice in about it being a joke :icon_cool:

DeletedUser67005

Nice blog, enjoyed it. :)

To be fair, though, the Chaos account was active before we launched on it. ;)