Another HAWKS merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayak

COLA are merging into HAWKS! Proof:

colaannouncement.jpg

Mass recruitment #1.

The second mass recruitment was taking in the VIP players. HAWKS currently have 2 full tribes with about 190 members. HAWKS have had NO major wars. But have recruited there way to the top.

From what I know COLA is at war with Evoke.

Side 1:
Tribes: Cola
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: EvoKe
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 66
Side 2: 180
Difference: 114

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 15
Side 2: 3
Difference: 12

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 234,782
Side 2: 633,121
Difference: 398,339

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 70,774
Side 2: 13,490
Difference: 57,284

image.php

and COLA is definately winning. Evoke has yet to show signs of actually fighting back. Now that COLA is merging with HAWKS what is Evokes response to this? War with HAWKS? Will that be the first test for HAWKS who have recruited there way to the top taking in so many tribes and members and overflowing themselves with member.

Lets wait and see.

DeletedUser

Yeah, because you know there have been major wars breaking out all over the place since w33 started.

DeletedUser

Nice post Sayak. Thanks for bringing this up for scrutiny under the eye of the whole community.

For one, i am totally disappointed with the merger. I've heard plans about HAWKS trying to make their way up and strike Evoke. But i never really thought they would do so by manipulating a tribe on the front lines by offering a merger, instead of them getting their butts up here themselves.

It could be viewed as a smart tactical move. But having a massive 2 full tribe with sprawling population has its weaknesses. There will be lots of windows of opportunities for others to strike at them, as they will need a heavy communications network to relay their stream of attacks and support. What i really think? I think this could go far and then back to bite them in the ass someday. I predict HAWKS will implode at some point, and disappear as a mere chapter in the history of w33.

Cola is not fighting a war against Evoke, they are fighting a war against our inactives. :icon_cry: Sadly, there are a lot of inactive players in our k54 border, and Cola managed to capitalize on that. But don't worry, we will soon take back what is rightfully ours.

All in due time :icon_evil:

A message to the new Hawks:
You're spreading throughout the western area now, into territories that are not your own. Be careful whose toes you step on

DeletedUser

I loled...

These stats are funny for me. Stroan is nobling our inactive players who are not playing this game. 9 villages were nobled from our inactive players, so these stats are bullshit.

DeletedUser

For every defeat is an excuse. For every success an eye of scrutiny.

Sayak

Yes inactivity chokes this world by the throat. But I have kept my self updated on these stats. Last week it was 17-3.. and the week before that it was 17-16 (all in favour of COLA).

Evoke really needs to fight back and now with the possibility of a WHOLE Hawks tribe backing them, evoke will need to step up and take action. I think it will be a real test for both tribes, and in my mind I know who will win (1 on 1)

Not to mention the world wide known fact that E=MC2 wants to take down Evoke and claim the #1 spot. SO maybe (big maybe: Stupid slow world) W33 might get interesting after all.

DeletedUser

For every defeat is an excuse. For every success an eye of scrutiny.

Every defeat is a stepping stone that leads to a larger success. And success itself need not any scrutiny at all, for before the eyes of the world it will be known whether the successful is truly deserving..

So what about his Hawks, you know that we have been "skirmishing" Cola for a while now. You knew ahead that there would be diplomatic strain caused if you proceeded, you knew very well the implications of your actions. Yet you still went on with them anyway.

Is this a declaration of war then?

DeletedUser

I was actually waiting for these stats to come out... everyone will go "blah blah blah" about these stats but at the end of the day we'll show our pedigree

Sayak

Thats what im waiting for to see. Im actualyl waiting for Evoke to hit back on Cola. They declared about 1-2 months ago on Draco made the tribe fall apart, yet never took full control of that K or even stepped into the K properly.

Also with the HAWKS merge it practically means to me that HAWKS will go to war with Evoke. I cannot see the leaders of Evoke, allowing there "future K" to be taken by another top 5 tribe. I see a war brewing right here.

DeletedUser

But thats just it we destabilised the region and kept it on ice if you will. But as for future plans.... well thats for the big boys to divulge and its not my place. But we won't be quiet for too long.

DeletedUser

And so it seems, Sayak. Like i said, the circumstances that Hawks have put themselves into would lead to inevitable things like that anyway. Its obvious to all..

So what's your move Hawks?

openeye

And so it seems, Sayak. Like i said, the circumstances that Hawks have put themselves into would lead to inevitable things like that anyway. Its obvious to all..

So what's your move Hawks?

I think they just put Evoke into check. They made their move, as I see it the current move is on Evoke. The world awaits the next action in this fight for the last square of the core.

DeletedUser

Hawks have made their move and determined their fate. I hope our leadership does the right thing. Although I am out the way and have some clearing up left to do, I wish I was on the frontline and didn't have clearing up to do.

I still have frontline W13 though :icon_neutral:

Sayak

I think they just put Evoke into check. They made their move, as I see it the current move is on Evoke. The world awaits the next action in this fight for the last square of the core.

I agree with openeye on this one. Its actually Evokes move rather than HAWKS.

But its a bit obvious what evokes next move is ;)

DeletedUser

Sayak, are you trying to say you are not a fan of this merge?

DeletedUser

Im sorry, it doesnt matter if you are a fan of this merge.

DeletedUser

Im sorry, it doesnt matter if you are a fan of this merge.

Lol that's not the point. The point is that you guys merged and we are now discussing it. That's all. So why so touchy?

Im not a fan of merges. Didn't like SIKE merging with Evolve. But with this I'm on the fence. Cola should have created their own and recruit back JeanKule and other higher ranked players back...but didn't. So this is an alternative...But with HAWKS? Hmm.... Not so sure about that. Not so smart, but not stupid either...On the fence. I'll watching closely to see how it goes.

EDIT: Jeankule was recruited back. Sorry my bad. But pudog's still out and others

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yeah jeankule;s account sitting
passed from me to cola and then they nobled his villages easily with no difficulty..Also as you have seen i have quited this world...and i predict if evoke is clever enough; a hawks-cola vs evoke war and we all now who will win exept if e=mc2 comes on the fight....I would like although to see evoke and RA to become sister tribes so it will be war of familes in k54 ;p And as you have all noticed this world has become a Hugging world ..A world full with merges and familiesGo E=MC2

I will come back soon so....

DeletedUser

SexySexySexy your post is a totally different animal from Sayak's. Sayak is a fanboy and trying to stir things for whatever his reasons are. You are looking at the strategic situation and breaking down the possible outcomes, and questioning decisions made by the people involved. That is a discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.