Another HAWKS merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I think they just put Evoke into check. They made their move, as I see it the current move is on Evoke. The world awaits the next action in this fight for the last square of the core.

I agree with openeye on this one. Its actually Evokes move rather than HAWKS.

But its a bit obvious what evokes next move is ;)

Please do not misunderstand, Openeye, Sayak. When it comes to Evoke's next move, i think it all boils down to the obvious and rational reaction as countermeasure for this move. You know the answer to that very well :icon_wink:

When i asked Hawks "what their next move was", i was referring to the fact that they actually took the time to plan out a strike against us, then conveniently took in Cola (whom we are fighting with) to secure k54 for themselves and give them a frontline against us, considering the political strain and the implications of their actions. I mean, why stop short of a war declaration? Why not go all the way with this? :icon_rolleyes:

Do the Hawks intend to fight us without proper declaration? Is this the kind of battle that they wish to bring to us then? That's your next move, the one i'm waiting for

DeletedUser

@petro - please never mention family wars again.... join a new world and go rim yourself.

@ callsignarchangel - Sayak has made his own assumptions and opinions and voiced them... you have made opinions about opinions... try applying your own mind for a sec and formulate your OWN opinion instead... just a thought.

DeletedUser

Yes inactivity chokes this world by the throat. But I have kept my self updated on these stats. Last week it was 17-3.. and the week before that it was 17-16 (all in favour of COLA).

Evoke really needs to fight back and now with the possibility of a WHOLE Hawks tribe backing them, evoke will need to step up and take action. I think it will be a real test for both tribes, and in my mind I know who will win (1 on 1)

Not to mention the world wide known fact that E=MC2 wants to take down Evoke and claim the #1 spot. SO maybe (big maybe: Stupid slow world) W33 might get interesting after all.

Or E=MC2 might try and take over K53 while Hawks are fighting evoke, sd it's well known e=mc didn't want to try and fight of evoke ofr them self.

DeletedUser

@petro - please never mention family wars again.... join a new world and go rim yourself.

your comment to Petro Was UNDESERVED.
I understand some of you may not like Petro, Everyone makes mistakes peole.. Get over yourselves.. THIS IS THE INTERNET! 90% of us are nerds, that have no social life what so ever...
However some of us in the 10% do, and are more prone to make mistakes.

I read Petro's post, and He's right.
Hawks.. As must as i Loathe them, right now they recruited a well known Ally of RA.
Hawks next move has already begun and they are pitifully attacking RA village's. (notice the keyword)

As far as Hawks vs RA & Cola concerned Hawks Would have lost. No doubt in my mind.
But now with Cola switching sides, we shall see what happens.

K54 is going to become a battleground.
The Gravesite of Draco, and the future grave of many more.
However, I do not see Hawks being successful against Evoke, Unless there are some serious changes in leadership and tactics. If E=mc2 stays out of it, i see Evoke winning (which is also assuming RA doesn't hold out).
If RA does hold out, (which will require e=mc2's involvement for the long term) then i can see a possible loss for Evoke and Hawks.

Any think otherwise?

DeletedUser

@ callsignarchangel - Sayak has made his own assumptions and opinions and voiced them... you have made opinions about opinions... try applying your own mind for a sec and formulate your OWN opinion instead... just a thought.

So you are saying that people who post opinions about other peoples opinions is not good, but people who post opinions about people who post opinions about other peoples opinions is OK. Interesting.

DeletedUser

This merge will be bad, just more conteints for EvoKe to rule

DeletedUser

Lets hope nobody post opinions about people who post opinions about people who post opinions of other peoples opinions... that would just get outta hand :0

DeletedUser

HAWKS does do quite a bit of merging; I think this world is prone to merging instead of actual wars because it takes ludicrous amounts of time to build troops and people are going inactive all over the place. When you go to war you have to balance the benefits of nobling those villages against the knowledge that it will take a month or more to have a decent level of troops in them and to rebuild what you lose.

W33 is a far more cautious world than w13 was, for example. Between the church circles and the noble travel limit it makes a lot of sense for HAWKS to establish more border territory with EVOKE if they intend to go to war with them. Long distance trains and thousands of fakes are not possible in this world.

If HAWKS can manage to work with all the leaders of the tribes they have merged with without internal disputes, they could be a force to contend with. But leaders tend to be a touchy bunch... right, Sayak? Everyone has their own idea of what PnP to have, and what long-term goals the tribe should move towards. The goals of the COLA-members will be very different from the goals of VIP-members in HAWKS. How do you balance the different demands of such a wide-spread group without favoring one over the other?

This has been something that DETOX has been dealing with from the time we formed. The alliance that benefits part of the tribe steals noble targets from the other. A HAWKS war against Evoke will pull the defense from the members who are near NEW and DETOX and E=mc2, potentially to their detriment. Will they be willing to send support to the front lines, knowing it will take days for it to return?

Leadership has to be both persuasive and well-organized to get members to be willing to sacrifice their own growth for the tribe's benefit because this is a remarkably selfish world.

DeletedUser51390

HAWKS does do quite a bit of merging; I think this world is prone to merging instead of actual wars because it takes ludicrous amounts of time to build troops and people are going inactive all over the place. When you go to war you have to balance the benefits of nobling those villages against the knowledge that it will take a month or more to have a decent level of troops in them and to rebuild what you lose.

W33 is a far more cautious world than w13 was, for example. Between the church circles and the noble travel limit it makes a lot of sense for HAWKS to establish more border territory with EVOKE if they intend to go to war with them. Long distance trains and thousands of fakes are not possible in this world.

If HAWKS can manage to work with all the leaders of the tribes they have merged with without internal disputes, they could be a force to contend with. But leaders tend to be a touchy bunch... right, Sayak? Everyone has their own idea of what PnP to have, and what long-term goals the tribe should move towards. The goals of the COLA-members will be very different from the goals of VIP-members in HAWKS. How do you balance the different demands of such a wide-spread group without favoring one over the other?

This has been something that DETOX has been dealing with from the time we formed. The alliance that benefits part of the tribe steals noble targets from the other. A HAWKS war against Evoke will pull the defense from the members who are near NEW and DETOX and E=mc2, potentially to their detriment. Will they be willing to send support to the front lines, knowing it will take days for it to return?

Leadership has to be both persuasive and well-organized to get members to be willing to sacrifice their own growth for the tribe's benefit because this is a remarkably selfish world.

I love you :icon_redface:

This is possibly the most well put post ive seen on these forums and very accurate. its very hard to get people to send those long distance trains and fakes in this world. And many players paly forthemselves and will not sacrifice for the tribe.

the biggest problem evoke would be having against cola is the fact that many frontline players quit during the war and just befroe the war. 4/5 frontliners i would say quit almost right after the war started and set things to a bad start. so the problem comes in trying to noble ou the inactives while being able to protect the newly taken villages from an enemy knowing there on the frontlines.

And i think its safe to say its much easier to defend in you own k then it is to invade foreign grounds. especially when every attack has to come from 20 plus hours. noble trains for myself would have been 80 hours out. This will become easier later in the game when nobles are endless and you can send doezens of fake trains from all villages.. people will not know hwere to defend and it will becopme much easier to do things

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spot on with how the settings are effecting the game play and changing the approach to foreign policy. You couple the slow settings with what was mentioned about people going inactive and whether people love it or hate it, it makes w33 a more politcal world. Not 100% political, but it plays a bigger role. A couple weeks back I looked at the general stats for the world and at that time there were somewhere in the ballpark of 22,000 people in w33. Looking at that same stat page yesterday that number has dropped to 17,000+. Some of those were no doubt people who got rimmed and quit, but there are people who are finding other worlds more enjoyable to play and deciding to take their game elsewhere.

Players bring different styles and personalities to the game, and mixing those different styles and strengths within a tribe is important. Some people like to lay the smack down on all they see, some like to work the pnp angles, other like to spy, there are people who enjoy the process of organizing a tribe to make it run well, and there are some who can do it all and do it well. Putting people in the right place, and allowing them to play the game they want to play and use the strengths they have is important not only for that individual player, but for a tribe in general.

How many players is to many and how many players is to little is a personal opinion, and people will be yelling about that when w100 is started. It's like debating on how to pronounce tomato.

DeletedUser

Except everyone knows how to pronounce tomato correctly. People just like arguing.
:)

DeletedUser

W33 is a far more cautious world than w13 was, for example. Between the church circles and the noble travel limit it makes a lot of sense for HAWKS to... Long distance trains and thousands of fakes are not possible in this world...because this is a remarkably selfish world.

Nice so that means i chose right world for myself to play in 1st time around. :)

DeletedUser

your comment to Petro Was UNDESERVED.
I understand some of you may not like Petro, Everyone makes mistakes peole.. Get over yourselves.. THIS IS THE INTERNET! 90% of us are nerds, that have no social life what so ever...
However some of us in the 10% do, and are more prone to make mistakes.

I read Petro's post, and He's right.
Hawks.. As must as i Loathe them, right now they recruited a well known Ally of RA.
Hawks next move has already begun and they are pitifully attacking RA village's. (notice the keyword)

As far as Hawks vs RA & Cola concerned Hawks Would have lost. No doubt in my mind.
But now with Cola switching sides, we shall see what happens.

K54 is going to become a battleground.
The Gravesite of Draco, and the future grave of many more.
However, I do not see Hawks being successful against Evoke, Unless there are some serious changes in leadership and tactics. If E=mc2 stays out of it, i see Evoke winning (which is also assuming RA doesn't hold out).
If RA does hold out, (which will require e=mc2's involvement for the long term) then i can see a possible loss for Evoke and Hawks.

Any think otherwise?

Weren't you begging to join us? Promised us the identity of the RA spy but never gave any proof so we rimmed you. Do you still even play this world?

DeletedUser

There were thirty players in Cola. I am friends with Stroan and he and the other Cola recruits are great players that I can count on. I have in no way made any move against Evoke. K54 was always supposed to be ours, it fits into our geography. It takes far too much time to take an entire k by force, I know that from past experience in W23. You have to recruit into it to at least a small amount.

I recall someone saying thirty players per k is plenty so we have the right number for all of our k's. If Evoke want to try and enter k54 its up to them. I think they have already wasted every good sized nuke anywhere near there. Pudog's ODD is #1 right? Thats due to the dozens of dead Evoke nukes. From what I can see Evoke players quit right after their nukes die. I haven't been contacted by any Evoke leadership so how can our relations be tense? We have no relations. I do remember having a bet with Sp.Ag that if we rule the world he will never post in the PnP again... or something like that.

DeletedUser51390

There were thirty players in Cola. I am friends with Stroan and he and the other Cola recruits are great players that I can count on. I have in no way made any move against Evoke. K54 was always supposed to be ours, it fits into our geography. It takes far too much time to take an entire k by force, I know that from past experience in W23. You have to recruit into it to at least a small amount.

I recall someone saying thirty players per k is plenty so we have the right number for all of our k's. If Evoke want to try and enter k54 its up to them. I think they have already wasted every good sized nuke anywhere near there. Pudog's ODD is #1 right? Thats due to the dozens of dead Evoke nukes. From what I can see Evoke players quit right after their nukes die. I haven't been contacted by any Evoke leadership so how can our relations be tense? We have no relations. I do remember having a bet with Sp.Ag that if we rule the world he will never post in the PnP again... or something like that.

I quit w33 nearly over a week ago and have every one of my nukes intact with three trains to go with them. and thats after nobling a few villages of a player with 57 % moral.

sp.ag

Thats due to the dozens of dead Evoke nukes. From what I can see Evoke players quit right after their nukes die. I haven't been contacted by any Evoke leadership so how can our relations be tense? We have no relations. I do remember having a bet with Sp.Ag that if we rule the world he will never post in the PnP again... or something like that.

:icon_surprised: I am new to this whole, Quit when i loose my troops view, i have lost my O on multiple occasions and have not Quit, i must be an exception to the rule, oh wait nope that rule just doesnt exsist,

On a serious note, players Quit so be it, it just happens to show with the stats more than anything else, to be rather fair shouldnt you be embarassed that the rank 1 tribe is almost "jammin" in this world at half pace? i know i would be.

(slightly drunk so take note on any spelling issues)

Sayak

I agree entirely with Domin8rix

Also in response to the guy saying im a fanboy.
#1: by callign me a fanboy you become a fanboy because of how protective you got.
#2: Im not a fanboy, im simply putting my opinion of the merge and whats to happen after it between Evoke and HAWKS. Because HAWKS I hope are not so stupid to realise that COLA was at war with EVOKE, so obviously they knew what was coming.

and yes I dont liek your merge. Youve got 2 tribes full of 200 members and have recruited all of VIP players and now all of COLA.

Who are you guys going to recruit next?

DeletedUser

I agree entirely with Domin8rix

Also in response to the guy saying im a fanboy.
#1: by callign me a fanboy you become a fanboy because of how protective you got.
#2: Im not a fanboy, im simply putting my opinion of the merge and whats to happen after it between Evoke and HAWKS. Because HAWKS I hope are not so stupid to realise that COLA was at war with EVOKE, so obviously they knew what was coming.

and yes I dont liek your merge. Youve got 2 tribes full of 200 members and have recruited all of VIP players and now all of COLA.

Who are you guys going to recruit next?

Spoken like a true fanboy kid. I mean it's cool, if being a fanboy is your thing it's your thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sayak

Wow you just prooved to me what a moron you can be, please do not respond to me anymore. This topic has alot more better opinions than your clouded one.

Status
Not open for further replies.