Another one bites teh doost...

DeletedUser

Well it's been fun guys, I am unfortunately for some of you and fortunately for others, quitting due to RL issues (it's like a disease :icon_evil:). I have just started Uni and looking at my timetable, I wouldn't be able to give the account enough attention and time that it needs. I'd like to think me, Adam and also Ana (who had a short stay) did good with the Voltan account and will hope someone else will continue it on.

So I'd like to thank people that have made my time here fun, whether you have been a tribemate or a foe, it's been a fun ride. I'd also like to thank especially Deb for giving me the chance to come to W36 :) And also shards for not infracting me for all the spam I made :icon_biggrin:

Until I can find someone else for the account, I'll be staying here a little longer, so just have to put up with me for a little while longer. I wish good luck to XVI, WUKE, -V-, (V), Dvader and Dice, decent tribes with good members and brilliant leadership.

Take it easy and best regards,

Karl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Good luck at RL. You'll retrun eventuall thou, because RL is a sucky game, good graphics but crappy gameplay.

DeletedUser

Lol Hulvak, very true, but real life currency pays for the gameplay. And I can gurantee I will be back some day, just don't know when.

Lisa, let go lol :icon_redface: <33333

Lol Stewy, keep breaking MC's balls for meh :icon_wink:

DeletedUser53562

Wub joo Karl!!!! <3 Thanks for everything, well, not our epic fights, but everything else! :p Best of luck at Uni! :)

Nudist

Best of luck, another great personality is lost >.> Funny that you're quitting TW for school because that's where I picked it up.

DeletedUser

All the best to you Karl! You are making right decision about Uni, time invested in studies should be a priority ... plus you shouldn't miss on all that Uni parties :icon_wink:

But W 36 is loosing one amazing player and extraordinary personality!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Karl!

Good luck man. Hope to co-play with you some time soon, probably after your Uni, when you get more free time! It was a memorable experience on co.uk, will probably keep playing it with Dingy. Anyhow.. Good luck in your studies. Definitely more important than tw. :)

Have fun in Uni Karl! Talk to you on Skype soon! Ciaos.

DeletedUser

This is a time I hoped I wouldn't see :(

I'm going to carry on playing on Voltan for as long as I can, but it's going to be hard, as Karl did more than me on the account :S

What a fantastic player, and a great mate you are, it really will be a shame to not be playing alongside you anymore :(

You had better do well in Uni, and you best come back to play alongside me once again sometime in the future :)

Take it easy buddy, and good luck :)

Adam

DeletedUser

Sorry to see you go but you are not the only victim of this this thing called school. Good luck with that atari 2600 game called Real Life.

LOL I think next time I join a world after this one is done or I am rimmed that I will always look for guys that are not students.

Obviously they are very good players but alas we have lost how many to school now?

Caveman 10345

I made your time very enjoyable :icon_razz:

Have fun at uni i am also quiting or looking for a co-play maybe catch u in

another world sumtime buddy :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What if Voltan and Caveman merged :icon_eek: that'd be like Dice!

Sad to see you go Karl :icon_sad: Wish we woulda gotten to know each other earlier...but I'm sure I'll see you on another world :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Take care cruddy :) Twas nice to have you on the forums whilst you were here and I wish you the best in your studies :)