Anthrax. -> The Story.

DeletedUser

Well,

Some might know me as the new player on Anthrax.
Which got raped by Skype, I give them credits for making the previous owners quit with 200 incomings.
Samuel got put on the account, and asked me if I wanted to join him.
I agreed, because it's holidays at the moment, and school is over for another 3 months.
Exams are done, waiting for the results and I'll be having a 3 month holiday.
Well anywise, we got put on the account with around the 250 incomings.
Got them tagged up easily, found out some noob trains (20 sec gabs).
Sniped all trains (9 in total), only lost one village to a noble nuke and no where to be found a recap noble.
The following night and day, I slept for 4 hours, and sniped another 6 trains.
The incomings dropped, due they knew it wasn't worth taking another risk of getting sniped.
The previous trains, were most likely sniped by offensive, because they previous owners weren't smart enough to build O more in the backlines instead of the fronts.
We transfered to Ninja, got baron there, and we (I am) are actually regrouping the tribe.
We want to have it run at full speed.
Couple days later, we cleared loads of village of Richardtodd, thanks to: HankFourteen.
We capped a village of him, but due the noble shortage we weren't enable to capture more.
He tried to recap, he succeeded, and we got it back.
Only reason he succeeded was due my co: Samuel, send the neighbouring D army out.
He clearly saw it was a noble coming..

But anywise, I'd like to share it because most people think we are still the same shit players as before.

Before Dennis & I got put on Anthrax. we played on Phobias in tribe South.
We got rimmed by Angelica, I gotta give it to you: That timing.
If I had more time, I would've sniped. :lol:

Cheers.

DeletedUser

46336576.jpg

DeletedUser

[/pointless topic]
If you take out the parts about being rimmed by Angelica, and having been in SOUTH, i think the main point is self-promotion.

Oh and he explained somewhere that his co, Samuel, made a mistake. lol

Also it seems he is implying Ninja need some new leadership and restructuring / "regrouping" , and that he is the man for the job

Kinda feel bad for replying to this post, but yeah
Cool story Hansel

DeletedUser

so your co sends d out when he sees a noble coming, you don't have time to snipe, you already got an account rimmed and you are now organising ninja, sounds like things are on the up.

DeletedUser

A Baron with a mouth the size of Africa, shameless self promotion and badmouths his co?

That's G-G-GREAT!

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
A baron who decided to attempt to gain Ninja's independence from Turtle. Someone who decided it would be a good idea to message Cruel with the plan and attempt to convince the leader of Ninja to do the utterly stupid and poorly thought out plan.

Anthrax. is no longer a baron as it was clearly a mistake to make that account a baron. Even if Anthrax. was still a baron, this thread was completely unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Am I being stupid or shouldn't consist of mostly offensive vils with just enough def to cover new conquers?
No I don't think I am, what a stupid thread self promoting that he hasn't got a clue.

velibor

A baron who decided to attempt to gain Ninja's independence from Turtle. Someone who decided it would be a good idea to message Cruel with the plan and attempt to convince the leader of Ninja to do the utterly stupid and poorly thought out plan.

Anthrax. is no longer a baron as it was clearly a mistake to make that account a baron. Even if Anthrax. was still a baron, this thread was completely unnecessary.
For all the crap you talk about him on the externals you sure do beg him a lot to stay with the tribe ingame :)

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
For all the crap you talk about him on the externals you sure do beg him a lot to stay with the tribe ingame :)

And there you go again spewing your filth, garbage, and lies. I don't beg people to stay in my tribe. They are free to go if they wish. I just tell them what the consequences would be if they left and compare it to what would happen if they stayed.

I'd ask you for proof of what you just said, but seeing as how you STILL can't produce a single screen shot of my account trying to invite Skype members I doubt you have any. You're just talking out your ass again.

velibor

And there you go again spewing your filth, garbage, and lies. I don't beg people to stay in my tribe. They are free to go if they wish. I just tell them what the consequences would be if they left and compare it to what would happen if they stayed.

I'd ask you for proof of what you just said, but seeing as how you STILL can't produce a single screen shot of my account trying to invite Skype members I doubt you have any. You're just talking out your ass again.
Lol so mad over 1 sentence :) I hit the nail on the head didn't i ;)

DeletedUser

Says the duke where I did more in 7 days, then he did in 2 months.