Any Accounts Free

DeletedUser

Hello W7 players,

I was just wondering, are there any free accounts going?

I have been playing TW for over 1 year now and I know lots of things.
I know that 1 year does not sound like much but I have been on TW almost every day since I found out about it.

I am mainly an Offence player and I would like an account that is over 1 mill points if thats ok. (dont really mind how many points the account has but definatly over 500K)

I'm a great War stratigist and I know how to get things done. I talk on the tribal forums alot and I can hlep with alot of things.

Please consider this because I have been watching W7 for months now and I have seen many people going inactive and deleted.

Yours Faithfully,
DoubD

DeletedUser

Because this world is over, if you want a challenge join a newer world.

DeletedUser

I wouldnt say it is over. There is still alot to be done in this world.

newer worlds are not as fun, I like to get into a world were I can just go for it from the off and distrupt the world without being turned into a farm at the start.

DeletedUser

Nah, both sides will tell you this world is just waiting for W12 to get some end game criteria sorted and we'll be next in line.

Newer doesn't mean fresh starting, joining in this world you would be a farm at 1mill. Accounts are 15-20mill to make any impression.

DeletedUser

W12 yeah DNY had total control and has now perished.

-WE- or FxF could also take over this world if either tribe were to go inactive.
I am the kind of player that does not stop, I can see that some of the top players in -WE- have stoped and are not gainng points. I could restart for them and get going.

Please can I just have this one opertunity to show what I can do

DeletedUser

Erm have you checked W12 recently ? DNY is around and has control of every continent.

Have you done any research on W7 properly either ? -WE- has close to double the vills of the rest of the world put together and likely more active players. This world is in its final stages.

He's green on my screen, when you're that size taking a few weeks to save up nobles is nothing new.

Who are you anyways ? You only joined the forum today yet you've been logging into TW every day for the past year and watching us for months ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah i know that DNY has control over ever K and the -WE- has almost double ever village on W7

Ok i understand about imgreaterthanbog now.

The reason I have not been on the forums is because I didnt realy know much about them.
Yes I have been watchin W7 for months now because I read the blogs and got really interested so I looked up the tribes.
I'm on TW stats most fo the time lookingas sertan tribes.

DeletedUser

DNY has lost tens of thausands of villages in the last coupe of months

DeletedUser

yes they are doing ok now but they used to be much much bigger

giantsfrey

plz taek my accuont. i canot play any longer. mail me ingaem and i will hook u up!

DeletedUser

How can I contact you ingame?
im not on W7 atm.

Thank you Giantsfrey I will do well with your account

DeletedUser

Haha, yeah, I can give you an account. Where do you want it? In FxF, in -WE-? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

-WE- and FxF are noobs, he's good, he needs an account in TATEC

DeletedUser

[URL="http://forum.tribalwars.net/member.php?u=41132" said:
Lazerus[/URL] ]
-WE- and FxF are noobs, he's good, he needs an account in TATEC

If your talking about me.
I will happily take an account in any tribe