Any Elite/Old skool?

DeletedUser

imo bieng elite is bieng able to get into the top 10 consistantly on most worlds you've played.

bieng able to back-time ect.. any player can do it. to be elite you have to strive for every aspect of the game.

that aside.. excellent player's will use trick's. sometime's its better to send a slow train so it doesnt get noticed.

for example if you have 7k incomings within 10-30 mins you arent going to be able to tag them. so you go through them looking for trains. if u dnt see a train u dnt defend against one. simple yet effective tactic.

so i'd say an important aspect in an Elite player is the ability to trick other player's, and effectively manipulate them. so that they are fighting your battle not thier's.

also.. if u can defend properly.. then you should be able to attack properly aswell.. as defending require's the same ammount timing and accuracy in my opinion

bilzatak

<3 teh nubs
I represent the council of n00blets. GoHard and FPWN are destined to own this world. >.>

Michael Corleone.

Don't care if you're old school or new...K34 is mine, I don't plan on sharing it.

Just restart now.

Well guys, you may as well begin to bow to the Father of Free-eekism. The God is in W46. :lol:

Good to see you Free-eek.

DeletedUser

Well Ive played since w6 almost 2 yrs. Not sure that makes me elite?

I have played with and against some very good players that had far less time then I.

Not sure that made them elite either.

But like other worlds, this one has it's initial challenges and those will be reconciled soon and experience will win the day again.

Good luck to all in w46

DeletedUser

Haha Free-eek brings up memories
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

DeletedUser

what qualifies us for old school? I started tw over 2 yrs ago

what qualifies us for elite status? I can almost send a noble train in the same minute. Im trying to improve though. :(

Dunno if this has been answered in previous posts as im too lazy to read through them all in this section, but because this is a new world, im willing to give out advice :D

The technique that you are using is obviously not the standard for most...old school...players. If you have never heard of the Opera NT technique check it out, using its amazing powers, i have sent NT's in 186 ms

DeletedUser

Oldies don't play anymore, everyone knows that :icon_eek:

It's more of a "trust me i played in beta under a different alias"

Severin the Festering

Played W1 W2 W35 W37 W45 Uk- W1 Uk-W3

Currently Co-playing as Luke Bishop on Uk- W1

I remember you from World 1 ;). I really don't remember which tribe you ran... but weren't you a key player in the lolliance? :)

DeletedUser

I dont know what elite means or what this thread is supposed to achieve with this thread..I can say that elite tribes wont work all the time.Although there may be some exceptions...Anyways kudos to those who are elite in their play and not in bragging:)

DeletedUser

Well it's join a coin world, or a church world...These new worlds are kind of bad. Think I'll wait for the next batch.

DeletedUser

I'm old skool lol look at my age and I am pretty good I can send a train under a second I can properly stack and calculate the timing of attacks I can back time in less than a second and I can farm/fake 500 villages under 5 minutes

Does that make me elite?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I'm old skool lol look at my age and I am pretty good I can send a train under a min I can properly stack and calculate the timing of attacks I can back time in less than a second and I can farm/fake 500 villages under 5 minutes

Does that make me elite?

Either the bolded part is a typo, or no. Under a second is preferred. Under a minute...well any noob with Opera/Firefox can do that. e.e;

DeletedUser

Lol sorry I ment second edited :p if I can backtime so good think I can't send a noble train under a second