Any Elite/Old skool?

DeletedUser

Lol sorry I ment second edited :p if I can backtime so good think I can't send a noble train under a second
I would hope so too xD
Which is why I took into account it could be a typo. :p

You're backtiming is pretty impressive if I do say so myself. I can't quite get it that good. I'm usually 3-5 seconds off still. :(

DeletedUser

Try using Opera and time your lag it is important I keep me start fixed on the clock one second + your lag before it is the time I press enter

DeletedUser

Thanks, I'll try that. I've been using firefox for everything but my noble trains. :p

DeletedUser

I started playing on world 8. I also played on 21 for a while but quit it eventually.

TW is like an addiction that just keeps coming back and sucking me in...

DeletedUser80534

I've seen two elite thus far, shifting in and out of top rankings.

DeletedUser85000

Old school, but a long way from "elite".

There are around 40 elite players on TW, I doubt this thread has many (if any. I haven't bothered to read it - looks like 12 pages of chest beating)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mate tell me your name and I'll see if you survive more than 2 months ;)

DeletedUser39997

Old school, but a long way from "elite".

There are around 40 elite players on TW, I doubt this thread has many (if any. I haven't bothered to read it - looks like 12 pages of chest beating)

I agree.

Elite and very good are completely different things. I know 2 extremely good players here on this world personally, though I wouldn't consider them elite.

DeletedUser

Well guys, you may as well begin to bow to the Father of Free-eekism. The God is in W46. :lol:

Good to see you Free-eek.

Good to see you too old friend.

Haha Free-eek brings up memories
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

All good I hope, my style of simcity play stems from my only wanting to make friends here.

As for the "elite" conversation, seriously there is no way to determine this from any types of ranking. I can achieve a top 20 position in any world by using mostly politics and head games. Most of the players I'd dub "elite" had their day in the top rankings and decided to move onto more challenging tasks. I've seen them reach those ranks, battle against unreal odds and win, run top tribes, then run training tribes, then take a group of unknowns to rank #1. I've seen them stage mini wars between small groups of them and 1 on 1.

Extreme activity and a strong knowledge set will get you top 20 in most worlds, now it's easier with two strong active players co-playing an account. True "elites" will keep pushing the boundaries instead of continuing to repeat something they've already succeeded at.

DeletedUser85000

Mate tell me your name and I'll see if you survive more than 2 months ;)

I'll be joining in an hour or so probably, under "Burn Season" <- Yep, god forbid people join under the same name they use in the forums.

DeletedUser18879

Good to see you too old friend.

All good I hope, my style of simcity play stems from my only wanting to make friends here.

As for the "elite" conversation, seriously there is no way to determine this from any types of ranking. I can achieve a top 20 position in any world by using mostly politics and head games. Most of the players I'd dub "elite" had their day in the top rankings and decided to move onto more challenging tasks. I've seen them reach those ranks, battle against unreal odds and win, run top tribes, then run training tribes, then take a group of unknowns to rank #1. I've seen them stage mini wars between small groups of them and 1 on 1.

Extreme activity and a strong knowledge set will get you top 20 in most worlds, now it's easier with two strong active players co-playing an account. True "elites" will keep pushing the boundaries instead of continuing to repeat something they've already succeeded at.

You so full of wisdom. :icon_eek:

Now go get us more sister tribes.