any oldies on this world?

RexxuS

ive been looking for some familiar names through the ranks but havent really recognised anyone, are there any veterans from w12,15, 53 or 56 around? (maybe with changed names) who were competing for the top ranks (till about1-4mil maybe) I was RexxuS/Danielovic in those worlds if it would ring a bell

cheerz

mike62

Ive been around for a while, W18 with this id and W2 with another.

DeletedUser

I am kinda old. Why is there a map next to my profile picture? It makes it less pretty. So confused.

DeletedUser

ive been looking for some familiar names through the ranks but havent really recognised anyone, are there any veterans from w12,15, 53 or 56 around? (maybe with changed names) who were competing for the top ranks (till about1-4mil maybe) I was RexxuS/Danielovic in those worlds if it would ring a bell

cheerz

I played 56 for a while.

DeletedUser

Do people still go to other servers and try to be awesome? I totes remember that being a thing. Pretending to be a girl also used to be a thing. Good times.

silvereclipes

Do people still go to other servers and try to be awesome? I totes remember that being a thing. Pretending to be a girl also used to be a thing. Good times.

LMAO same celticprincess comes to mind playing he was a girl card so many players coming to his aid so they could hit on him ..:lol:

Myself goes all the way back to W1 under several names over the years.

DeletedUser

I played w56. Was my first world and everything. Though I don't know if that one counts as an old world really. Though I guess I was *in* OLD, so maybe it does.