anyone seen vilja lately?

DeletedUser

vilja.jpg

DeletedUser

so this thread is basically telling every1 your attacking vilja, seems a bit pointless cos every1 concerned already knows

DeletedUser

yea i wonder where she is :p

Defender: Vilja
Village: Vilja Is Coming...OMG! (305|208) K23

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

Haul: 71.521 57.602 185.417 314540/314540
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0

CABOKING

I wonder if she has enoufh sleep as i had when they hitted me with their 1500 nukes....:icon_rolleyes:
I dodged 90% of them and btw ...yes, i slept like a baby..:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

so this thread is basically telling every1 your attacking vilja, seems a bit pointless cos every1 concerned already knows

no this thread is to figure out why she leaves her troops inside her village to attacks that are 100 hours out. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser34455

no this thread is to figure out why she leaves her troops inside her village to attacks that are 100 hours out. :icon_neutral:

Only a massive noob would leave troops like that!

Just like... oh wait.... me :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Viljas around but dont forget she has around 3-4000 attacks and will not be able to dodge if shes not around then im wrong but im pretty sure she is.

DeletedUser

yea i wonder where she is :p

Defender: Vilja
Village: Vilja Is Coming...OMG! (305|208) K23

Quantity: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2
Losses: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 2

Haul: 71.521 57.602 185.417 314540/314540
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 20 to level 0

I believe its called a dodge nowadays. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Leaving Nobles there ?

Well spotted Dekzy :icon_wink: You are a bright spark :p

I'm sure Vilja has her reasons, and to be frank, this thread is pointless because all you can do is speculate until Vilja tells you, if she ever does.

DeletedUser46615

Well spotted Dekzy :icon_wink: You are a bright spark :p

I'm sure Vilja has her reasons, and to be frank, this thread is pointless because all you can do is speculate until Vilja tells you, if she ever does.

:icon_redface: i feel specail now :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

I'm sure she's still around, she's probably got better things to do though than answer to this shameful provocation :lol:

DeletedUser

I'm sure she's still around, she's probably got better things to do though than answer to this shameful provocation :lol:

exsacly

shes probally reading all this and dealing with it in her own way.

DeletedUser

Viljas around but dont forget she has around 3-4000 attacks and will not be able to dodge if shes not around then im wrong but im pretty sure she is.

you can acctually dodge attacks for when you won't be online :icon_neutral: