anyone seen vilja lately?

DeletedUser

you can acctually dodge attacks for when you won't be online :icon_neutral:

may be she didnt need them nobels or maybe she had incommings landing with in seconds of each other or maybe she just thought they were fakes

DeletedUser

may be she didnt need them nobels or maybe she had incommings landing with in seconds of each other or maybe she just thought they were fakes

hrms, i don't need the nobles, so i'll just let them die at home and have the cost per packet raise :icon_razz: FAIL

Oh noes i have attacks landing within seconds of each other that are 100's of hours out, when will i have the time to dodge them!!!!! :icon_rolleyes: FAIL

I think XLR is the most famous for saying, just cuz there is a lot of distance, doesn't mean our attacks should be ignored. :icon_redface:

Look the only reason we made a thread like this, is that we thought we knew she was a bit better than this, and we are wondering whats happened.

DeletedUser

hrms, i don't need the nobles, so i'll just let them die at home and have the cost per packet raise :icon_razz: FAIL

Oh noes i have attacks landing within seconds of each other that are 100's of hours out, when will i have the time to dodge them!!!!! :icon_rolleyes: FAIL

I think XLR is the most famous for saying, just cuz there is a lot of distance, doesn't mean our attacks should be ignored. :icon_redface:

Look the only reason we made a thread like this, is that we thought we knew she was a bit better than this, and we are wondering whats happened.

Rl issues

DeletedUser

I'm sure she's still around, she's probably got better things to do though than answer to this shameful provocation :lol:

I hope this was a joke. Because I think we all know good and well this sort of thread she would respond too...

DeletedUser

She's been on, i've seen her listed on the viewing list :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

OK GeriCurl aka - Aaron Murray. If I am a n00b this must make you look like a Super Uber n00ber. I did this in my sleep without any coordination whatsoever.

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Vilja

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: III. GeriKing

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 0
Difference: 5

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 46,600
Difference: 46,600

image.php

As for you Dekzy, I befriended you, threw premium points at you, gave you advice, sat your account when it was under attack and told Signos players not to noble your K23 villages. Sure, you may have "gifted" those villages to me but only after seasoup and fritterfritz, being sat by that awesome player Wind Knight, launched about 300 attacks on them while you ran off to K6. Then you hurl insults at me? To use your own tired, worn out expressions, STFU and GTFO you n00b!

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Vilja

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: Dekzy

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Difference: 18

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 180,000
Difference: 180,000

image.php

My reasons for quitting are certainly not 8000+ attacks from ASYLUM. There are easy ways to deal with that while suffering minimal losses. There were other mitigating circumstances. So, before either of you 2 useless tools, thank you pa3k4 for that, start pounding your chest choke on the above.

Last edited by a moderator: