anyone seen vilja lately?

DeletedUser20045

they are and plus even if yyou are you would stak the vils look at there k22 border every vil stacked

DeletedUser

im going to be taken them vils back

why woul i have even tried to take them back there were over 100 signos vils around it

So what are you going to do? You need to make your mind up before you go spouting nonsense and idle threats.

Beware though, the ghosts of Vilja still haunt those villages in the form of troops undetectable by your Scouts.

BOO!

DeletedUser20045

So what are you going to do? You need to make your mind up before you go spouting nonsense and idle threats.

Beware though, the ghosts of Vilja still haunt those villages in the form of troops undetectable by your Scouts.

BOO!

you FAIL

DeletedUser55895

Now now Dekzy, just let him pretend he grew a pair insulting a player whos left the world. I know i would never dare doign something so incredibly risky!

DeletedUser

Right just to get this off my chest seriously dude SHUT up mouthing off now cause she quit but it won't stop me giving you a few

Lol, dekzy your getting annoyed with people who call others fail and give them abuse? :icon_surprised: Only 1 person allowed that job?

DeletedUser

I FAIL as boldly as you put it:

Vilja:

Player Rank: 259.
OD Rank: 128.
(41,493,345 score)
OD Attack Rank: 107.
(27,528,224 score)
OD Defense Rank: 189.
(13,965,121 score)

GeriCurl:

Player Rank: 699.
OD Rank: 556.
(13,827,751 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1012.
(3,248,940 score) <---Watch out for that piranha!
OD Defense Rank: 277.
(10,578,811 score)

Head-to-Head: Vilja 5 GeriCurl 0

After looking at the above how would you evaluate yourself then Aaron Murray?

I may have quit and had my villages Catted/Nuked down 30,000 points in the past 5 days but you will probably never reach the level I was at if you are still around a year from now GeriCurl.

And please, come up with something better than FAIL when the facts have been smacking you in the face with each of your responses.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

aaron vilja is having you. Also sign me up for the viljanators, i like the idea of dominating w50 through pf abuse and flame wars rather than gameplay

DeletedUser

aaron vilja is having you. Also sign me up for the viljanators, i like the idea of dominating w50 through pf abuse and flame wars rather than gameplay

Excuse you me?

I did not start this bash thread but I am certainly not going to sit back and take this from crappy players insulting me like GeriCurl (Aaron Murray).

DeletedUser

Vilja's only quitting cuz she got owned by the loonies :lol:

DeletedUser

Vilja's only quitting cuz she got owned by the loonies :lol:

I am not going to explain this again for the umpteenth time pings.

Ask chuckydee if you really want to know the truth or cannot comprehend the obvious. Unfortunately, for you, I am afraid it is the latter.

In any case. I have said my bit, I have deleted my account so fun time here is over for me although I will still troll around as I have met some very nice in-game friends.

I am not the originator of this thread but will suggest it gets locked. I will post the same request in the other bash Vilja thread.

DeletedUser50733

I FAIL as boldly as you put it:

Vilja:

Player Rank: 259.
OD Rank: 128.
(41,493,345 score)
OD Attack Rank: 107.
(27,528,224 score)
OD Defense Rank: 189.
(13,965,121 score)

GeriCurl:

Player Rank: 699.
OD Rank: 556.
(13,827,751 score)
OD Attack Rank: 1012.
(3,248,940 score) <---Watch out for that piranha!
OD Defense Rank: 277.
(10,578,811 score)

Head-to-Head: Vilja 5 GeriCurl 0

After looking at the above how would you evaluate yourself then Aaron Murray?

I may have quit and had my villages Catted/Nuked down 30,000 points in the past 5 days but you will probably never reach the level I was at if you are still around a year from now GeriCurl.

And please, come up with something better than FAIL when the facts have been smacking you in the face with each of your responses.

Thats aaron been told :icon_twisted: And sign me up for the Viljanators too, I reckon me and vilja on the same side would be quite the team :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Vilja, it is indeed true; you did not create those threads, but you gave many reasons for others to create them. One can really not claim you were too silent in this forum. Yes Asylum decided to attack you, but be honest, you really provocated it, who said drats hacked a signos account, who tried to threaten us with phase 1 and 2 strategies you had in mind, etc.. I am honestly not surprised some tribe members decided not to attack us back.
I also would like to mention I respect your decision of quitting your account for whichever reason, just I would have waited until the attacks have ended, try to show I can defend properly and then left. But that is only my personal opinion.

In general, I am absolutely no friend of any kinds of insults and do not appreciate many of the things which were said in here.